Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana

Anyone have pics of MWC SFC on the car?

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2011, 07:30 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Anyone have pics of MWC SFC on the car?

I was wondering if anyone has any pics of how the MWC SFC on a car already?
Old 10-21-2011, 08:45 PM
10 Second Club

Anyone??
Old 10-23-2011, 09:58 PM
On The Tree

i have a set of them just havent gotten them put on yet. im actually still waiting on my center section from them. curious to see some pics as well
Old 10-23-2011, 10:05 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Hackscamaro
i have a set of them just havent gotten them put on yet. im actually still waiting on my center section from them. curious to see some pics as well
I have some as well but haven't put them on. They look a little diffrent from others I have seen so I want to see how they look on.
Old 10-23-2011, 10:23 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

here's an old pic of some I found. as you can seee the sfc's are a true connector, and do not bolt to the lca bracket. anything that bolts to the lca bracket is pretty much worthless in my eyes and doing nothing but adding weight to the car.

Old 10-26-2011, 04:29 PM
10 Second Club

Great thanks! Any more pics of them from diffrent angle or is that the only one you have?
Old 11-01-2011, 09:14 PM
The Scammer Hammer

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

That exhaust is a work of art in itself....

Why can't I see any of the suspension products and pricing? Curious to see what all you guys offer.
Old 11-02-2011, 10:15 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dr_whigham
That exhaust is a work of art in itself....

Why can't I see any of the suspension products and pricing? Curious to see what all you guys offer.
We offer anything on the market and if we don't we can build it for you. What would you like to have pricing on I would be more than happy to get you a price on anything.
Old 11-02-2011, 10:35 AM
TECH Fanatic

yeah id like to see an updated website with all the stuff you guys offer. if i'd known id own all mwc stuff!!!
Old 11-02-2011, 11:47 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Don't let us not having a flashy web site keep you from owning the baddest stuff on the market to date.

We are to busy building and testing the product we build and don't have the time making cool web sites. They are nice to have though and we are working towards getting with the times and having a nice one. If we ever get a slow period we plan on getting pictures of everything we have to offer and setting up a real site but I doubt you will ever see us with a pay here web site because we just prefer to talk with our customers.

Last edited by MidwestChassis; 11-02-2011 at 12:56 PM.
Old 11-02-2011, 12:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I like talking to the companies that I buy from..I prefer it as well
Old 11-02-2011, 01:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by MidwestChassis
Don't let us not having a flashy web site keep you from owning the baddest stuff on the market to date.

We are to busy building and testing the product we build and don't have the time making cool web sites. They are nice to have though and we are working towards getting with the times and having a nice one. If we ever get a slow period we plan on getting pictures of everything we have to offer and setting up a real site but I doubt you will ever see us with a pay here web site because we just prefer to talk with our customers.
OK! when i do my front suspension stuff ill look to you guys first!
Old 11-03-2011, 03:09 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ssvert99
here's an old pic of some I found. as you can seee the sfc's are a true connector, and do not bolt to the lca bracket. anything that bolts to the lca bracket is pretty much worthless in my eyes and doing nothing but adding weight to the car.

I would not totally agree with that, as it has already been proven by most of the other manufacturers to stop chassis flex by simply welding onto the lca brackets. The lcas are connected to the rear subframe(although it may only be two layers of .063 they are still connected), the only difference is yalls go directly to the rear subframe which I would agree is stronger but the others do just good for what most people do with these cars. Definitely not worthless.
Old 11-04-2011, 12:09 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ssvert99

i built my own like this for my firebird go to a steel yard get a peice of 1.5"x 2.5" tube i think it was about 7 feet long measure from the rocker in to the tube so its even front to back and angle the back of it to seal the tube made a great improvement to my car and you could still weld a plate from the tube to the lower control arm portion if you were worried about the lower control arm area