Terrell Owens: Bastard or Bad Ass

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2008, 06:19 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Terrell Owens: Bastard or Bad ***

What's the deal with this guy? Isn't this the same guy that cried over Tony last season? I'm a huge Cowboys fan and think that T.O. is an elite athlete, but now he's stirring **** up with Romo and the Cowboys. He doesn't know **** about what it is to be a team player. I think Jerry should drop his *** and work with the great back up players that we have. Most of them would be other team's go-to guys. I vote bastard and hope he's gone before next season. What do you think?
Old 12-11-2008, 06:30 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by PatriotT/A
What's the deal with this guy? Isn't this the same guy that cried over Tony last season? I'm a huge Cowboys fan and think that T.O. is an elite athlete, but now he's stirring **** up with Romo and the Cowboys. He doesn't know **** about what it is to be a team player. I think Jerry should drop his *** and work with the great back up players that we have. Most of them would be other team's go-to guys. I vote bastard and hope he's gone before next season. What do you think?
I vote bastard im not a cowboy fan but he is a big distraction to every team he has played with thats why i would take randy moss over T.O.
Old 12-11-2008, 06:30 PM
Staging Lane

He's definitely got problems...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3763209
Old 12-11-2008, 06:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I vote Bi-polar........I'm a huge Cowboys fan myself, and was excited to have T.O. on the roster when he 1st came to Dallas, but he lately, it seems like he fogets how to catch *****, or even try to make a play on a miss thrown ball, take the Steelers game and Tonys 1st pick for example, it was thrown Ahead of T.O. but a good margin and a lil soft, with (forgot who it was that picked it) sitting in the throwing lane, T.O. easily could have came back to the ball and broke thats **** up....to me it seems like if things don't go his way in a game he points the finger at someone other than T.O....Hell Tony and Witten both except their mistakes and blame no one but their self....If I was Jerry Jones I'd give T.O. a big bottle of Midol to carry with him at all times, reduce his throws and get Roy Williams involved more..At least Williams wants to be in Dallas and wil Attempt to catch anything
Old 12-11-2008, 06:34 PM
On The Tree

I can't stand the Cryboy's, but I do respect them. They could be a great team if Owens wasn't around, he cries and complains about everything. Its funny how they were projected Superbowl winners this year because of their individual talent. Last time I checked this is a team sport and the Cowboy's are not a team. 13 Pro Bowlers last year and lost their 1st playoff game again. Dismantle the team and start over, as long as u have individualist's on ur team like Owens, you will never go anywhere

OH YEA, he is a Big Bastard
Old 12-11-2008, 06:46 PM
TECH Junkie

T.O. is the perfect example of what is wrong with the Cowboys. They need a unified leader, and until somebody stands up to T.O. in the locker room and puts that loudmouth in his place they won't ever make a real run to anything significant in January.

Texans > Cowboys as far as I'm concerned.
Old 12-11-2008, 07:00 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Ben R
Texans > Cowboys as far as I'm concerned.
ha ha ha I wouldnt go that extreme!!!
Old 12-11-2008, 07:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Ben R
Cowboys > Texans as far as I'm concerned.
Fixed!!
Old 12-11-2008, 07:33 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by GTO JIMMY
ha ha ha I wouldnt go that extreme!!!
Think about it for a little bit. Which team is gonna make a splash in January? Neither. Who is gonna coach the Texans next season? Kubiak. Who is gonna coach the Cowboys next year? Who knows. Who is gonna lead the Texans in receptions and yards next season? A. Johnson will. Who is gonna lead the Cowboys? TO? Roy Williams?

The 'Boys aren't exactly on steady ground. And with Pacman, T.O., and Jerry Jones in the mix it'll get worse before it gets any better.
Old 12-11-2008, 07:43 PM
Staging Lane

Owens is just a very competitive person that really hates to lose... I've been a cowboy fan since... well for ever and I love Tony Romo, I think the guy will end up as one of the cowboys best QBs ever, but he need to stop turning the ball over. The last time they had a game with "0" turn overs was against Tampa bay, and the QB was Brad Johnson. So the one thing he needs to do is put emphasis on not turning the ball over, and this team will go far in the playoffs. The D is playing awesome...
Old 12-11-2008, 07:47 PM
TECH Regular

ill bite. im 23, so the last time i saw a cowboys team win a play off game was when I was 11. i barely cared about football then.

this year has been the hardest year to watch for me. I honestly feel like TO is the only person on the team who is fired up about how shitty theyve been (that includes the coaching staff). i find it hard to believe there is a cowboys fan in here who wasnt cursing tony romo after the steelers game. so i can look past TO being upset after the game.

and i just read the espn article about him fighting with romo. romo should be the leader and "inside sources" tell espn that he just ignores TO's comments. wtf is that? romo needs to be the one to tell him stfu. if everyone on the team lived and died by how the games turned out, like i think TO does, they would be 13-0. well 11-2 with brad johnsons old ***.

having said that, i think TO is a bastard
Old 12-11-2008, 07:59 PM
On The Tree

For the money he and the rest of the NFL get paid they should all shut the F_ _ _ up and play !!
And in answer to the question , he's a bastard But a bad *** bastard .
Old 12-11-2008, 08:03 PM
Staging Lane

i agree with you wowsers if the whole team played with half of much passion as TO does they would be number one in the division for sure.

i say badass
Old 12-11-2008, 08:06 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by big wally 55
For the money he and the rest of the NFL get paid they should all shut the F_ _ _ up and play !!
And in answer to the question , he's a bastard But a bad *** bastard .
Ha ha, I like that. Neither Tony Romo or Wade Phillips has the nuts to stand up to T.O. and it's going to continue until he gets traded or they get someone in that will. I vote BILL COWHER....yay. That would be badass.
Old 12-11-2008, 08:12 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by PatriotT/A
Ha ha, I like that. Neither Tony Romo or Wade Phillips has the nuts to stand up to T.O. and it's going to continue until he gets traded or they get someone in that will. I vote BILL COWHER....yay. That would be badass.
i really wish jerry jones would figure out that the cowboys were good because of jimmy johnson and bill parcels not because of him. they need cowher like 2 months ago.

and on that note i dont want jason garrett back either.
Old 12-11-2008, 08:17 PM
Banned

Jason Garrett sucks! What the hell is with running the ball at stupid situations like 3rd and 12? WTF is wrong with him?
Old 12-11-2008, 08:23 PM
Banned

T. Owens just seems like a punk to me. Good player though, but a punk..
Old 12-11-2008, 08:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Bastard.
Old 12-11-2008, 08:28 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by big wally 55
he's a bastard But a bad *** bastard .
agreed
Old 12-11-2008, 09:55 PM
12 Second Club

Definitely a bastard. i dont care how many people say he is a bad ***. he drops more passes than he catches. he may be amazing with yards after the catch but he has to catch the ball first.
/rant