Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

My SS almost got stolen today ...

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2009, 10:53 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My SS almost got stolen today ...

This afternoon i met my wife and baby girl, at the the outlet mall down by the border off the I-5. We were done shopping and went back to our truck and attended to my baby girl. She needed to be changed and fed. So we just sat in the p-lot and took care of that. My SS was parked facing the truck but a few spots over. I noticed a late model 80's early 90's F-150 and late 90's jeep grand cherokee, there was 1 male in each vehicle, they were in the middle of the aisle talkin to one another. then they parked next to my car. Paying no attention to those guys next to my car, we changed, fed, and put to sleep my baby. It took about 25mins to do all that. and those guys were still there just waiting. My wife and i were both hungary, so we decided to get out of the truck and grab something to eat, at a place walking distance away. As soon as we lock up the truck and start walking away, the guy jumps out of the jeep the other one starts up the truck. We just had a funny feeling about that. So we just kept looking back at them. My wife and i, both said to each other these fools are trying to steal my car. So we walk back, there just staring at me. i put my daughter in the truck, then i walk towards my car and these fools just burn off out of the parking lot. I see the F-150 speed away, the p/u has no tail gate and has a fucken tow package rigged up in the bed of it, to grab my **** and go. I couldnt believe it, my SS was almost stolen and prolly driven across the border and never seen again
Old 06-04-2009, 10:56 PM
Trunion King

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Damn. Gotta be vigilant with these fools.
Old 06-04-2009, 11:06 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

**** man that's crazy, I actually live about 10 miles from that mall and go there all the time. I've never taken the SS there and after hearing this I never will. I'm glad your car didn't get stolen, that close to the border you never would have seen it again.

So what happened to the guy that got out of the Jeep? did he hop in the F-150 or run to his Jeep?

Last edited by 4150; 06-04-2009 at 11:20 PM.
Old 06-04-2009, 11:29 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 4150
**** man that's crazy, I actually live about 10 miles from that mall and go there all the time. I've never taken the SS there and after hearing this I never will. I'm glad your car didn't get stolen, that close to the border you never would have seen it again.

So what happened to the guy that got out of the Jeep? did he hop in the F-150 or run to his Jeep?
The guy ran to the jeep and sped off, following that white p/u. I wanted to follow them to get some license plate #'s. But there was no way i was going to leave my wife and baby in the truck at that p-lot. While i chased down sum ****.

The only reason i drove my car down there, was cuz my wife was already down there shopping. So i just met up with here there after work. Im never driving my car down there again
Old 06-04-2009, 11:32 PM
TECH Addict

what creeps.
Old 06-04-2009, 11:45 PM
10 Second Club

see that's why people should just be shot.....no questions asked...
I had a truck stolen that way before.
don't you feel glad you came back out? You got lucky man!
Old 06-04-2009, 11:52 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by myslow92
see that's why people should just be shot.....no questions asked...
I had a truck stolen that way before.
don't you feel glad you came back out? You got lucky man!
I agree with you on that one man, people like that deserve 2 rounds to the chest and 1 in the head.....imo
Old 06-05-2009, 12:03 AM
10 Second Club

that's why I carry 2 mags just incase there is more than 2......20 rounds of .45 is a nice anti theft system
Old 06-05-2009, 12:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

What if they were repo guys, and their target was the car next to your SS?
Old 06-05-2009, 12:36 AM
Teching In

I had my brand new 2008 yamaha r-6 stolen 2 days before christmas ur lucky ur there man it hurts whern something you love disapears like that
Old 06-05-2009, 12:37 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Location: Home town Clive,IA current town FORT BENNING GEORGIA

I LIVE IN IOWA AND I SAW THIS POST THIS IS BULLSHIT........ cars like ours need to be loved and respected by all
Old 06-05-2009, 02:10 AM
TECH Apprentice

I visit mexico occasionally, and I have seen pick ups with a make shift tow kit towing cars back into mexico before. I wonder if thats how its done?
Old 06-05-2009, 03:35 AM
Staging Lane

good thing you saw them!!!!
Old 06-05-2009, 03:42 AM
Teching In

And this is why we need check points for entering mexico they have that **** Wide open and they dont care what comes in
Old 06-05-2009, 08:18 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by BigDaddyBry
They werent repo guys, they were just sum ******** who steal cars for a living. There were no cars parked next to mine, the p-lot wasnt crowded at all. Them fools were just waitin for us to leave in our truck and not realizing that i was the owner of that car also. Also i have out of state plates on my car(no smog issues for me), so they must of thought the car was from out of town.
Old 06-05-2009, 09:24 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Dude glad to hear them shady fools got found out, I had this happen once near my old apartment, some guy of some sort of hispanic background was walkin down the street I had just come out of my apartment at lunch cause at that time I live like 1/8 mile from work. Well i lit up a cigarette and was hidden by some bushes, I see this guy walkin down the street and I saw a pipe in his left hand like all up his arm like he was hiding it or something. He eyes my car then i walked forward he jumped and then started walking then he eyes this nice benz just down from my car I open my door start her up and watch him, and he circled the benz all the while looking straight at me then he decided to walk down the street, so I followed his *** in my car dude dropped pipe and booked it down a side street.

I hate people who can't get their **** honestly, it's like wtf you know if maybe you had a job or just waited you could get it someday, hell I see a lot of guys younger than me with an fbody and it took me like 6 years to finally get back into one.
Old 06-05-2009, 09:43 AM
11 Second Club

damn dude, lucky that you'll stayed around. man if that **** happened to me, either I would be killed while trying to fight them off or someone needs to bail me out
Old 06-05-2009, 09:59 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by BigDaddyBry
repo don't give a **** if there are people around or not they take your car no matter what.
Old 06-05-2009, 11:18 AM
TECH Fanatic

What color were the Jeep and the Truck? I head down that way somewhat often.
Old 06-05-2009, 11:51 AM
Banned Village Idiot

fucken ********! glad they didn't jack your car

Quick Reply: My SS almost got stolen today ...