http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bTrc...e_gdata_player
Old 10-31-2011, 01:02 PM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Good kill
Old 10-31-2011, 01:11 PM
Eastern Regional Coordinator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA... That poor leo just out doing his thing at 120mph.
Old 10-31-2011, 01:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

That's hilarious. The cop needs a better camera though.
Old 10-31-2011, 01:51 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice kill, you pulled hard up top.
Old 10-31-2011, 01:53 PM
TECH Apprentice

this is a second thread of the same vid but ya they are paid to uphold the law not brake it.
Old 10-31-2011, 02:21 PM
Launching!

What a lil beoch. Id have pimp smacked her azz just for the massive disrespect shown for a fellow leo. And her side dosent cruiz at 120 some times? She pull her guys over.? Fock that beoch
Old 10-31-2011, 02:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Killemall
What a lil beoch. Id have pimp smacked her azz just for the massive disrespect shown for a fellow leo. And her side dosent cruiz at 120 some times? She pull her guys over.? Fock that beoch
So what happens if the city cop was a mechanic on a joy ride (which I've seen) or the car was stolen? The way the dumbass behind the wheel was ignoring the FHP car, that is the first thing that came to mind. He's lucky he didn't get plugged.
Old 10-31-2011, 03:05 PM

There are LEOs who are sympathetic and give some professional couritsy to other officers. Others have sand in their ***** and make a stink over things.

IMO this was two cops with god/power trips. his was **** her I aint stopping imma cop. And hers was who does this twit think he is speeding on MY highway.

in either case.. sensativity training all around.

Also how much you wanna bet after all of the officers in her station give her **** nad turn on her she doesnt sue for sexual harrasment or something? When in actuallity its more just her being a bitch to another officer.
Old 10-31-2011, 03:06 PM
Launching!

I can only read the title and post my opinion. What if he was a cross dressing midget on stilts? Got no idea.

If i was an leo and was driving my patrol vehicle id ignore blue lights as well. Wtf? You gonna cruise light a cruiser?
Old 10-31-2011, 03:11 PM
***Repost Police***

Please stop.
Originally Posted by CTSVBiggie
There are LEOs who are sympathetic and give some professional couritsy to other officers. Others have sand in their ***** and make a stink over things.

IMO this was two cops with god/power trips. his was **** her I aint stopping imma cop. And hers was who does this twit think he is speeding on MY highway.

in either case.. sensativity training all around.

Also how much you wanna bet after all of the officers in her station give her **** nad turn on her she doesnt sue for sexual harrasment or something? When in actuallity its more just her being a bitch to another officer.
Don't defend the speeding idiot please.
Old 10-31-2011, 03:15 PM
Launching!

In a secret dream of mine i gave a leo a dui. I warned him the first time. The second time he got hooked up and his actions had life changing reprocussions. In my dream i took major heat from a certain shift.

I squared my shoulders and told the 6 surrounding me **** you, he will kill someone if this continues. As both times I caught him he was in the oncoming lane for 30 seconds at a time.

Im just a dreamer. But to me this would be worth it. A evoc qlalled leo cruisin at 120 is just a perk. Citizens wanna report his plate number then by all means. But drawing down on him ect. Arresting him...? Wtf
Teching In

You're an idiot. Plain and simple.

Im not saying he was in the right. Being a ******* comes natural to ALL people even cops.

But the way she cuffed a fellow officer(was in his uniform) was just not cool. I have a lot of LEO friends and there is to eb some amount of .... I dont even know the word to use. But her reaction is typical little *****/over raging woman cop. And I dont defend that type of behavior either.

Look at the second bit i said. they were both being fuckholes.
Old 10-31-2011, 03:50 PM
Launching!

The word your looking for is professional courtesy.

Evert time youve seen a cop cruising 80 in a 60 without blue lights and siren they were in violation of traffic laws. Another leo could pull them over ticket them ect.

How often does that happen? Almost never. Id have to assume that cops know that other cops risk their lives on a sometimes daily bases just like they do and in the bigger picture another leo speeding or runninga red light cant compare to you and that officer putting bullets downrange when the time comes. Or even just as backup for an agressive suspect.

That beoch should have her blue uniform ripped off. Cause she dont bleed blue
Old 10-31-2011, 03:54 PM
***Repost Police***

The word your looking for is professional courtesy.

Evert time youve seen a cop cruising 80 in a 60 without blue lights and siren they were in violation of traffic laws. Another leo could pull them over ticket them ect.

How often does that happen? Almost never. Id have to assume that cops know that other cops risk their lives on a sometimes daily bases just like they do and in the bigger picture another leo speeding or runninga red light cant compare to you and that officer putting bullets downrange when the time comes. Or even just as backup for an agressive suspect.

That beoch should have her blue uniform ripped off. Cause she dont bleed blue
He wasn't doing 80... he was doing 120mph. Considering the fact that we KNOW he won't get as heavy a penalty for this as any other citizen would in the entire country, maybe being publicly embarrassed will be enough to grind some humility into him. We are all supposed to be equal under the law, and LEOs should be no exception.
Old 10-31-2011, 04:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Cops cruising at 80? Yup, all the time. I usually spot them a quarter mile and call them "rabbits"

Hate to beat a dead horse, but at what point does professional courtesy end? Yes, the FHP officer will be given a tremendous amount of **** from her fellow officers for how she handled the matter. That should knock her down a notch. But, the fact is, the other guy RAN after she lit him up. It wasn't a simple case of "blip the lights and do a round of finger wagging."
Old 10-31-2011, 05:13 PM
Launching!

Againif i was a cop in mypatrol car andanother cop flashed his blue lightsiwould thinkmanythings..

One of my buddies focking with me

This officer thinks im in pursuit

This officer wants to get around me

One of my buddies wants to race

The last thing in the world a police officer thinks while patrolling is blue lights mean pull over and put your hands behind your back.

This was bs....

I had another dream were i pulled over an leo froma differant agency doing 100 in a 40 while off duty but in the patrol car. He ran and eventriedto say he was on duty when he had his uniform top sloppily on and shorts and flipflops onthe bottom.

Think he got arrestedin my dream? Nope just a good scolding.

How many of usr andom citizens knew for a fact we got caught racing or speeding ect and were just given verbal warnings? It dosent only apply to leos
Old 10-31-2011, 05:23 PM
Teching In

Againif i was a cop in mypatrol car andanother cop flashed his blue lightsiwould thinkmanythings..

One of my buddies focking with me

This officer thinks im in pursuit

This officer wants to get around me

One of my buddies wants to race
This is awesome.
Old 10-31-2011, 06:30 PM
Teching In

Cops arent allowed to use their lights to go to every call they get so if you see one in a hurry chances are thats one of those cases.

Obviously doing 120 was not

Quick Reply: FHP vs City of Miami Police