Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

"You Shall NOT PASS!" And "So you think you can corner?" - my stupid vids collection

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2012, 10:06 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default "You Shall NOT PASS!" And "So you think you can corner?" - my stupid vids collection

Cliffs: no real races, just some random **** to pass the time. I record almost all the time now and this is todays garbage can vids before I erase them.

1st video I was getting passed on the shoulder - I hate being passed on the shoulder. Only I can pass people on the shoulder safely because I'm safe. second half of first video is the passenger in the You SHall Not Pass honda telling me he loves my car and has 'been waiting a long time to see something get up and go like that'. Thinks that's what he said at least. 2nd video this guy was trying hard to catch me ever since the 1st video happened but traffic blocked him in. I, however, had MMOB in full swing like usual and witnessed all his attempts to catch me. Watch mirrors, I go WOT right after his blinker comes on to pass me. Then he thinks he is gonna outcorner me since everyone knows lowering springs make every honda POS handle like it's on rails right? Right??? Watch him almost lose it on the first corner, and I wasn't even close to all out. Side mirrors suck BTW, he was actually right behind me but it looks like he is a block back in the vid.

In order to record HD all the time you are driving, you need ease of use, big storage, and a shake free camera with power cord that can take great low light shots. My combo is two 32gig mini SD cards and my ReplayXD 1060 mounted on my sweet WRP headrest mount. Check out how it picks up mirrors! Watch them mirrors in both videos. The headrest mount is on a 360 degree tilting swivel but I only do that for **** I really want to record.

For the record, I meant to get sideways like that and wanted to carry it a bit farther but white paint line caused it to kick out too fast so I aborted.
Old 09-22-2012, 10:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Car looks like a load of fun!
Old 09-23-2012, 08:18 AM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

DUDE you cannot drive. Great job pulling up behind a tuning car on a road and setting there. I cuss people like you....and you almost lost on you little goose on the throttle.....tip for that, put both hands on the steering wheel.
Old 09-23-2012, 10:29 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
DUDE you cannot drive. Great job pulling up behind a tuning car on a road and setting there. I cuss people like you....and you almost lost on you little goose on the throttle.....tip for that, put both hands on the steering wheel.
Don't know about the boonies where you live, but it's illegal to pass on the shoulder up here and the cops love to write that ticket. I've already got two tickets for it in the last 10 years as a matter of fact.

Far as driving ability goes, I've got more time sideways then you've got in the sack with a woman. And I own 2 quasi-official road course records at pacific raceways: fastest guy over 300lbs, and fastest hyper bike (ZX14, Hayabusa, ZX12, Blackbird) - times set during my one track session there with a 1:32 time on street tires. This happened only a few blocks from my house; I was pushing the limits of propriety as it was, so I kept it in my own lane and tame.

far as both hands on the wheel, yeah that was my bad I should have moved the seat forward and used both hands... I just hate having my head up against the roof like that. 6'6" FTL.
Old 09-23-2012, 12:08 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Sticks n Stones
Don't know about the boonies where you live, but it's illegal to pass on the shoulder up here and the cops love to write that ticket. I've already got two tickets for it in the last 10 years as a matter of fact.

Far as driving ability goes, I've got more time sideways then you've got in the sack with a woman. And I own 2 quasi-official road course records at pacific raceways: fastest guy over 300lbs, and fastest hyper bike (ZX14, Hayabusa, ZX12, Blackbird) - times set during my one track session there with a 1:32 time on street tires. This happened only a few blocks from my house; I was pushing the limits of propriety as it was, so I kept it in my own lane and tame.

far as both hands on the wheel, yeah that was my bad I should have moved the seat forward and used both hands... I just hate having my head up against the roof like that. 6'6" FTL.
lol....there are records for everything in the amature rr classes. Fastest guy over 300lb......I mean really....you claim that record.....lmao.

As far as my time in bed with a woman.....at least I can see my weiner when I'm doin her.....lmao.
Old 09-23-2012, 12:53 PM
TECH Resident

Sticks, the video looks clean, it doesn't move around much, etc...

I'm not trying to come off as an *** dude, but both hands on the wheel. There's times there when you let go of the wheel pre-corner, etc.
Old 09-23-2012, 03:42 PM
Staging Lane

When most if not all the guys who have gone faster then me are in the 120-150lb range, I'll take what i can get Hio. Lots of practice I'm sure I could have gone maybe a second faster, but the bike was at it's limits - according to the course marshalls I was beyond the bikes limits and they warned me to stop sliding through the tighter corners. Track record on a street bike at the time was 1:24's done by 2 pro kawasaki riders on stock 2005 ZX10's during a demo ride. Now THAT is impressive! I'm just a humorous joke that gets thrown around over beers after a ride.
Old 09-23-2012, 05:25 PM
10 Second Club

I don't ride my bike that hard....I'm to much of a *****.....but I do rail the **** out of my car from time to time on some backroads.
Old 09-23-2012, 06:03 PM
11 Second Club

Awesome. Put it to the floor then spit your dip out like a boss lol.

And that Honda looked like it was a tiny spec in the sea after you got on it. I love when people try to pass and get owned.
Old 09-23-2012, 07:58 PM
Staging Lane

tip for that, put both hands on the steering wheel.
Do people really throw their car around with two hands on the wheel?? I know i dont. For me its much easier to control the wheel with one hand when throwing the *** end around.
Old 09-23-2012, 08:18 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Almost fell asleep watching this.
Old 09-23-2012, 10:20 PM
On The Tree

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by GotHemi?
Do people really throw their car around with two hands on the wheel?? I know i dont. For me its much easier to control the wheel with one hand when throwing the *** end around.
I agree.

Zack
Old 09-24-2012, 06:55 AM
10 Second Club

2 hands is more control.....period.

If your just throwing it around in a parking lot then no big deal. But if you have fence to avoid and staying on your side of the road is a must then 2 hands. How many RR cars or roundy round guys do you see driving with 1 hand on the wheel?
Old 09-24-2012, 11:47 AM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

How many RR cars or roundy round guys do you see driving with 1 hand on the wheel?
The dead ones
Old 09-24-2012, 05:38 PM
Teching In

ken block uses 1 hand to steer most of the time.... just sayin
Old 09-24-2012, 05:49 PM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Arctic
ken block uses 1 hand to steer most of the time.... just sayin
And some guys like it in the ***.

What's your point?
Old 09-24-2012, 09:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Sticks n Stones
but gunning it as soon as the car ahead makes his turn and street racing a ricer isnt illegal. neither is speeding on country roads at past 80mph at one point. or intentionally losing control of your vehicle in an intersection. they dont have laws yet for exceeding the maximum posted speed limit, street racing or reckless driving. good call on not breaking the law by not passing on the shoulder.

Last edited by usnfenix; 09-25-2012 at 12:10 AM.
Old 09-24-2012, 09:31 PM
Staging Lane

Damn, you guys are harsh.
Old 09-25-2012, 08:39 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Black01Bird
No **** right
Old 09-25-2012, 11:33 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Black01Bird
They are just trying to get back with me for talking shi'ite to them when they did stupid stuff in videos like splitting cars at 150mph and such. They are entitled to there opinion, and I can even say I partially agree with them on some of there comments.

Quick Reply: "You Shall NOT PASS!" And "So you think you can corner?" - my stupid vids collection