Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Frost Tune

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2013, 06:02 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Frost Tune

Got an email today saying my PCM is on it way back from Tuned By Frost. I so damn excited I have to share with ya'll on here. My TA is pretty close to stock just has LT's, true duals, lid and ported TB is going on in couple weeks.

I really hope this tune brings my car alive, I almost feel as I lost power after my header/exhaust install.
Old 05-01-2013, 07:55 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

really proud for you. i hope yours works out
Old 05-01-2013, 08:24 AM
Launching!

Thanks, I have heard nothing but great things about the Frost tunes so I'm sure all will be good. I've got a set of new tires here, but waiting for the PCM to get back so I can burn off the old ones haha
Old 05-01-2013, 06:18 PM
11 Second Club

Frost tuned my car with boltons then with cam and head mods, done great job both times tunes were great. You will be pleased.
Old 05-03-2013, 07:12 AM
Launching!

Just got the PCM back and installed last night! Holy its a whole new car. Breaks the tires loose getting into 2nd and the car just feels overall more powerful and smoother.
Old 05-03-2013, 08:18 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Fst_Byrd
Thanks, I have heard nothing but great things about the Frost tunes so I'm sure all will be good. I've got a set of new tires here, but waiting for the PCM to get back so I can burn off the old ones haha
He did me wrong without me even asking for help and was an A-hole about it. I will not use Frost tune again.
Old 05-03-2013, 08:40 AM
On The Tree

Just got the PCM back and installed last night! Holy its a whole new car. Breaks the tires loose getting into 2nd and the car just feels overall more powerful and smoother.

Congrats on the tune man. This is what I wanted to hear lol now I'm even more excited about getting mine frost tuned. Thats all that's left for my bolt ons then on to internals
Old 05-05-2013, 08:46 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by badazz81z28
He did me wrong without me even asking for help and was an A-hole about it. I will not use Frost tune again.
Really? I had a great experience, could you please elaborate on the issue you had??

Originally Posted by birner88
Congrats on the tune man. This is what I wanted to hear lol now I'm even more excited about getting mine frost tuned. Thats all that's left for my bolt ons then on to internals
Thanks dude. Its not hard to hear, read any post about frost(minus the one above) and its all good news!

Originally Posted by ejbta2
Frost tuned my car with boltons then with cam and head mods, done great job both times tunes were great. You will be pleased.
OOh very pleased I am!
Old 05-05-2013, 08:51 PM
Launching!

Also, I had Frost do some Trans tuning and SOB the shifts are pure sex themselves. Going into 2nd I either chirp or kick sideways a tad bit

Question about this though, is this bad on the drivetrain (aka the stock 10bolt haha) I know harder/faster shifts are better for the trans itself, but is it okey for the rest??

please chime in
Old 05-06-2013, 10:08 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Really? I had a great experience, could you please elaborate on the issue you had??

Thanks dude. Its not hard to hear, read any post about frost(minus the one above) and its all good news!

OOh very pleased I am!

My tune has a random idle hang. Bought HP tuners myself hoping for a quick fix. Asked for help on HP tuners.com and he has a membership. Saw that I asked for help, was an A-hole in a message he sent me about asking for help with my tune. Basically told me I was on my own because I asked for help...

Not a cool guy, you would think he would have offered to help. Especially after spending $300 of my hard earned cash on his products and services. Don't get me wrong, the tune was pretty good, but to act like he did for absolutely no reason? Really?

Quick Reply: Frost Tune