Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Nitrous wiring with LNC-002 and RPM Window Switch

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2014, 12:07 PM
Teching In

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Default Nitrous wiring with LNC-002 and RPM Window Switch

I purchased a car with cammed LS6 with a NX nitrous system that has been on the car for years, but the two previous owners never sprayed the car and couldn't tell me a whole lot about how the system was set up. It has a Lingenfelter LNC-002 and a Trick Performance RPM window switch along with a pressure transmitter on both nitrous and fuel lines. There is a button under the gas pedal that activates it when at WOT. There is also purge button located near arming switch. The car is a standard 6 speed. I am planning on bringing car to tuner here shortly to have tuned and dynoed, but would really like to know how all this nitrous stuff is wired up and works before I make that trip due to the fact that I want it dynoed on spray and tuned if needed then too. Are any of you running set up like this? Any words of wisdom would be appreciated. I looked through nitrous wiring tread and didn't see one to fit this application. Thanks
Old 02-10-2014, 12:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

have you tried calling lingenfelter. they always are helpful on the phone
Old 02-10-2014, 12:12 PM
Teching In

Yes they helped to a point, but still not sure of the set up. They did a very professional job on installation and makes it real tough to trace wiring out.
Old 02-10-2014, 01:07 PM
Ls1tech & Truck Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Did you have a question about the nitrous system or the lingenfelter box, or both?
I'll try my best to help you get sorted out.

-Garrett
Old 02-10-2014, 04:47 PM
Teching In

Have a question about how it all should be wired up. Would like to see a schematic of a system like this so I could trace out and make sure is correct.
Old 02-13-2014, 08:41 AM
Teching In

Guess nobody has a setup like this. If anyone does a schematic would be nice. Thanks!
Old 02-13-2014, 09:19 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

I have the LNC-2000 which is the newer version on the LNC-002. I know they are a tad different, but not sure exactly in which way
Old 02-13-2014, 10:12 AM
FormerVendor

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

Have you tried testing the system with the nitrous and fuel disconnected to see if it works?
Old 02-14-2014, 08:55 AM
Launching!

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by brandon@nitrousoutlet
Have you tried testing the system with the nitrous and fuel disconnected to see if it works?
Do this and use the gray wire from the LNC-002 to see if it is pulling timing. You cannot log timing in the traditional way to see if timing is being pulled since the LNC works post ECM/PCM right at the coil packs. The gray wire produces a voltage signal between 0-5V (I think...) depending on the amount of timing being pulled. The better method will be to make some quick hits and pull the plugs to see if timing/fuel is correct.

Quick Reply: Nitrous wiring with LNC-002 and RPM Window Switch