Old 01-02-2005, 05:16 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default S2000 beat Viper GTS

http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php...0#entry4869499
Old 01-02-2005, 05:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

haha watch out for those 14 second beast chris..

even with forced induction those cars are on borrowed time at anything over 300rwhp.
Old 01-02-2005, 05:30 PM
Staging Lane

Hahahaha...yeah

I had a lowered black one trying to mess with Ahlcobra and myself last night...It was pretty funny.
Old 01-02-2005, 05:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Someone should put him in his place.
Old 01-02-2005, 06:51 PM
TECH Junkie

uhh...
Old 01-02-2005, 08:17 PM
TECH Resident

hahaha, i love it when people in his own forum put him in his place
Old 01-02-2005, 10:48 PM
On The Tree

hey go to their kill fourms and look at the one about racing a TA!! lol thats the funniest thing ever. he ask why did a TA put cars on him so quick lol!!
Old 01-02-2005, 11:33 PM
Staging Lane

Old 01-02-2005, 11:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

I'm kinda confused here. Cmil, pls clarify.
Old 01-02-2005, 11:56 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 5POINT7
I'm kinda confused here. Cmil, pls clarify.
Both myself and CMilViper where driving down the highway playing around with an S2000. He had 2 large, what looked to be rocket launchers, coming from the back where the tail pipes usually are... kinding of facing to the side. He would not do anything until we got off of the highway, it was at this point that the S2000 thought he could take the Viper... Big Mistake. Viper killed him and then took the next turn to escape. He tried to race the Viper from a dig. Pretty Funny stuff.
Old 01-02-2005, 11:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by AhlCobra
Both myself and CMilViper where driving down the highway playing around with an S2000. He had 2 large, what looked to be rocket launchers, coming from the back where the tail pipes usually are... kinding of facing to the side. He would not do anything until we got off of the highway, it was at this point that the S2000 thought he could take the Viper... Big Mistake. Viper killed him and then took the next turn to escape. He tried to race the Viper from a dig. Pretty Funny stuff.
LOL, stupid ricer.
Old 01-03-2005, 12:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

lol, thanks for the explanaation.
Old 01-03-2005, 12:23 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by AhlCobra

Yeah that about sums it up
Old 01-03-2005, 01:26 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by bottlefed5.0
LOL, stupid ricer.
And this is coming from someone who owns a trailer-trash POS? Your '89 Mustang can't be any further from a can of trash. Is it sitting in front of your trailer? Do you have Paypal? I'll tell you what, I'll send you 50 cents so you could save up for a car that doesn't look and feel like a trailer-trash garbage can. Let me know your Paypal, I'm ready to send right away. I love it when trailer-trash people knock on things they can't afford.
Old 01-03-2005, 01:32 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by domsucks
And this is coming from someone who owns a trailer-trash POS? Your '89 Mustang can't be any further from a can of trash. Is it sitting in front of your trailer? Do you have Paypal? I'll tell you what, I'll send you 50 cents so you could save up for a car that doesn't look and feel like a trailer-trash garbage can. Let me know your Paypal, I'm ready to send right away. I love it when trailer-trash people knock on things they can't afford.
So an S2000 is like an exotic, expensive sports car? Just curious.
Old 01-03-2005, 01:51 AM
Staging Lane

If you are so "rich" why only 50 cents??? Might as well give me 30 grand to spend on one of the most gayest cars ever. Hell, my Neon ******* rapes that VTEC!!!
Look mah....I spent 30k to get beat by a Neon....But I pretend I beat Vipers all the time. Also mah...it has no torque until about 5k RPMs!!! So, dont worry about giving me head because the car doesnt jerk...EVEN WHEN I PUNCH!!!

Also....SHUT THE **** UP
Old 01-03-2005, 02:23 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Are you serious, man? The fox-body Mustang is one of the best drag platforms ever created in the automotive world.
Old 01-03-2005, 05:38 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BlackSrt
If you are so "rich" why only 50 cents??? Might as well give me 30 grand to spend on one of the most gayest cars ever. Hell, my Neon ******* rapes that VTEC!!!
Look mah....I spent 30k to get beat by a Neon....But I pretend I beat Vipers all the time. Also mah...it has no torque until about 5k RPMs!!! So, dont worry about giving me head because the car doesnt jerk...EVEN WHEN I PUNCH!!!

Also....SHUT THE **** UP
Old 01-03-2005, 06:26 AM
STF Veteran

Look here you little puddle of **** leakage, S2000's are the epitome of uber gayness, and are only to be admired and loved by all the ignorant assclown people who are foolish enough to think Hondas are performance vehicles. Now shut the **** up and go smuggle some mushroom, you buttpipe.
Old 01-03-2005, 07:15 AM
TECH Apprentice

Okay I'll knock on it. Stupid ricer.

Quick Reply: S2000 beat Viper GTS