Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

SS and 04 Cobra vs a ricer...

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2005, 01:51 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SS and 04 Cobra vs a ricer...

Last night as my friend and I were leaving Quiznos we both see this POS ricer with a huge *** wing and a body kit so low that he couldnt get over the speed bumps without turning. So we just laughed and started out on the highway. Appearently the ricer saw us, besause he turned left onto the highway behind us. He goes past me and pulls up next to my friend in his 04 Cobra. To my suprise he actully guns his engine and tries to race the Cobra! Needless to say my friend hit it and pulled so hard on him it wasnt even funny. After the Cobra race him I tried pulling up next to him so I could race. But after getting his *** kicked by one piece of American muscle, I guess he didnt want anymore because he just got in the left lane and turned off. Ricers....when will they ever learn...
Old 02-26-2005, 03:17 PM
Launching!

when will they ever learn...
He did not lose the race. They have a killer top end (ricer fly by with the hazards on.)
Here is the story as he tells it to his friends:
" I raced 03 Cobra on the higway, my low end sucks too much torque down under I was not hooking only burning my front tires. Then when the V-Tech kicked in I pulled very very hard on him. (ricer fly by) After seeing that the Camaro simply just pussed out he did not even want to race me.

BTW
Nice kill Bro.
Old 02-26-2005, 03:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TOMMY BOY74
He did not lose the race. They have a killer top end (ricer fly by with the hazards on.)
Here is the story as he tells it to his friends:
" I raced 03 Cobra on the higway, my low end sucks too much torque down under I was not hooking only burning my front tires. Then when the V-Tech kicked in I pulled very very hard on him. (ricer fly by) After seeing that the Camaro simply just pussed out he did not even want to race me.

BTW
Nice kill Bro.
So true so true. Good story and props to the Cobra on the slaughter.
Old 02-27-2005, 12:01 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

When will they learn? they will never learn,thats why they drive rice and not an american muscle car. I have two rice cars by my house and one tried to race me. After i put fifteen cars on him he told me i was sad because he could keep up with my car. fifteen cars after he had a two car lead is keeping up? well.......i guess ricers think as long as you are both still in the same area code,that is keeping up.NICE KILL TO THE STANG!
Old 02-27-2005, 07:22 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quizno's rules.
Old 02-27-2005, 07:23 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by enisguy
Quizno's rules.
Hell yea it does!!!
Old 02-28-2005, 08:42 AM
TECH Junkie

i LOVE quizno's. large mosquite chicken w/ bacon, no onions, on white. with some dorito's and a large coke.

oh. good kill. i think...? lol
Old 02-28-2005, 04:51 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by mike c.
When will they learn? they will never learn,thats why they drive rice and not an american muscle car. I have two rice cars by my house and one tried to race me. After i put fifteen cars on him he told me i was sad because he could keep up with my car. fifteen cars after he had a two car lead is keeping up? well.......i guess ricers think as long as you are both still in the same area code,that is keeping up.NICE KILL TO THE STANG!
LMAO!!!!!
Old 03-01-2005, 09:16 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Hot02SS
he couldnt get over the speed bumps without turning.
I can't get over them with out turning either. Damn SLP long tubes.
Old 03-02-2005, 12:19 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 99FormulaM6
i LOVE quizno's. large mosquite chicken w/ bacon, no onions, on white. with some dorito's and a large coke.

oh. good kill. i think...? lol

Wow thats funny.... EXACTLY what i get. I love those shitz, cant get enough, haha. mosquite chicken w/bacon

good kill!