Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Good news!

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2006, 09:55 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Good news!

For thoes of you that remember, a few weeks ago I had a turbo oil starvation problem because of a mis-assembled AN line, my turbos were getting some oil but probably not enough as they died after under 40 miles of light load with just a few quick wot runs to check out AFRs.

I just got the tracking numbers for the turbos, they were compleatly rebuilt free of charge by the vendor I purchased them from, no questions asked. I was almost 100% sure when I sent them off I had just wasted money on shipping but they really took care of me even when they didn't have to do a damn thing, I suspect I'll be doing all of my turbo business with them in the future if they can keep up this kind of good service

Now for the long wait for that UPS box My poor N/A car can't wait to bolt thoes turbos back up
Old 07-28-2006, 10:20 AM
12 Second Club

wow thats awesome. which company was it? That's great. I happy to hear the news. I am sure you were happy as hell too!!!!
Old 07-28-2006, 10:33 AM
Launching!

yeah, which sponsor
Old 07-28-2006, 10:49 AM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Boostaholic
For thoes of you that remember, a few weeks ago I had a turbo oil starvation problem because of a mis-assembled AN line, my turbos were getting some oil but probably not enough as they died after under 40 miles of light load with just a few quick wot runs to check out AFRs.

I just got the tracking numbers for the turbos, they were compleatly rebuilt free of charge by the vendor I purchased them from, no questions asked. I was almost 100% sure when I sent them off I had just wasted money on shipping but they really took care of me even when they didn't have to do a damn thing, I suspect I'll be doing all of my turbo business with them in the future if they can keep up this kind of good service

Now for the long wait for that UPS box My poor N/A car can't wait to bolt thoes turbos back up

Good news man, glad they got it taken care of, I figured they would. Now it's time to put it back together and run it! =)
Old 07-28-2006, 10:55 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by realmendrivev8s
yeah, which sponsor
They are not a sponsor here at this time
Old 07-28-2006, 11:23 AM
12 Second Club

does that mean u cant mention them? They did good. Hell if most companies did stuff like that....lord i'd be a happier person.
Old 07-28-2006, 11:35 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by SOM_of_a_Beach
does that mean u cant mention them? They did good. Hell if most companies did stuff like that....lord i'd be a happier person.
No I probably can't, but I can send them a link to this thread, they have lots of turbos in stock for better prices than anyone I have come across, they also are helpful over the phone and through email.
Old 07-28-2006, 01:45 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

If you bought it from them, they should warranty it. Some do, though and some don't. Glad it worked out for you. I hated to hear they had gone bad that quick.
Old 07-28-2006, 02:25 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Boostaholic
No I probably can't, but I can send them a link to this thread, they have lots of turbos in stock for better prices than anyone I have come across, they also are helpful over the phone and through email.
can you pm me with a link to their site?
Old 07-28-2006, 02:27 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by realmendrivev8s
can you pm me with a link to their site?
I'm just going to recomend they come post here themselves, ls1tech sponsor rates are pretty reasonable.
Old 07-28-2006, 03:02 PM
6 Second Club Moderator

Originally Posted by JZ 97 SS 1500
If you bought it from them, they should warranty it. Some do, though and some don't. Glad it worked out for you. I hated to hear they had gone bad that quick.

I think that is was a gift. If I bought a turbo from you, installed it wrong I wouldn't expect you to repair it for free. I think it was VERY nice that they did, but I would have expected to pay something.
Old 07-28-2006, 03:35 PM
TS6
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Was it Limit Engineering? Blink once for yes, twice for no....

Quick Reply: Good news!