Micheal Shucmacher's house

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2006, 02:38 AM
JUICED96Z

Default Micheal Shucmacher's house

Might be a repost.....
http://www.motorsport.com/photos/sel...ch&Y=2005&O=0#
http://www.motorsport.com/photos/sel...hase_3&Y=2006#
You can see the entrance of his garage below the main entrance of the house, the rumor is that half of the garage is under the lake or whatever.

Apparently he is also building a larger tower that wil have his office at the top and will also have a ummm LARGE trophey room....
Old 11-01-2006, 03:52 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

badass
Old 11-01-2006, 11:05 AM
BMW ///M Nerd

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You're the man. Schumacher is my idol, always has been. Awesome pictures, I hope someone gets the final pics!

Man, that is one bad *** garage...
Old 11-01-2006, 10:58 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Schumacher better get on here and post pics of his cars haha.
Old 11-02-2006, 12:01 AM
TECH Regular

id like to see finished pics too
Old 11-02-2006, 12:37 AM
JUICED96Z

Originally Posted by farnoush
Schumacher better get on here and post pics of his cars haha.

Now if you were him would you be posting pics of the Enzo or F1 cars that he has or would you be DRIVING them lol.

I can see this headline down the road...

SHUMMY SPOTED IN F1 CAR SCREAMING THREW THE HILLS........... LOCAL POLICE CHEER HIM ON!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-02-2006, 01:49 AM
Launching!

Shumacher has more fun on a Harley than anything else. He also loves coming to America too due to him being able to go out without being mobbed as much as Europe.
Old 11-02-2006, 01:52 AM
Banned

i want to be a F1 driver. thats simply amazing. I think Montoya is a f'ing retard for leaving F1 and going to Nascar, I'll take his job anyday in F1
Old 11-02-2006, 01:53 AM
Banned

Anyone know why he built in Switzerland and not in his home country of Germany?
Old 11-02-2006, 02:16 AM
JUICED96Z

Originally Posted by bdr_ws6
Shumacher has more fun on a Harley than anything else. He also loves coming to America too due to him being able to go out without being mobbed as much as Europe.

Yeah in Germany everyone and their brother knows his face. There in Switz his house is out away from everything and I bet not everyone would know his face.

Same as in the U.S...

How many people would notice Shaq or Jeff Gordon compared to him in the US? How man would recognize Shaq or Jeff Gordon in Germany....

Yeah I think when Montoya runs his first NASCAR race he will get bump drafted and spun out at least once on purpose.... kind of a warm welcome form the boys in NASCAR lol.

I am sure Micheal just wants to get away from the public eye some and enjoy family life, he has earned it....

Lets just hop that F1 car does not collect dust... I saw CRIBS on MTV with Dale Jr one time and he took his Taledaga car out of the garage for a spin LOL.

Now I would die a happy man to see a vid of Micheal out in his F1 car.... I really doubt the cops would do a thing but wave...

Last edited by JUICED96Z; 11-02-2006 at 02:21 AM.
Old 11-02-2006, 06:22 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by JUICED96Z
Yeah in Germany everyone and their brother knows his face. There in Switz his house is out away from everything and I bet not everyone would know his face.

Same as in the U.S...

How many people would notice Shaq or Jeff Gordon compared to him in the US? How man would recognize Shaq or Jeff Gordon in Germany....

Yeah I think when Montoya runs his first NASCAR race he will get bump drafted and spun out at least once on purpose.... kind of a warm welcome form the boys in NASCAR lol.

I am sure Micheal just wants to get away from the public eye some and enjoy family life, he has earned it....

Lets just hop that F1 car does not collect dust... I saw CRIBS on MTV with Dale Jr one time and he took his Taledaga car out of the garage for a spin LOL.

Now I would die a happy man to see a vid of Micheal out in his F1 car.... I really doubt the cops would do a thing but wave...
Shoot I say they would close the roads down for him. Anywhere Micheal Schumacher goes in Europe anyone would know him, thats how big F1 is over there. Theres a lot of F1 fans over here too just they are too far inbetween to really be an issue. I will miss him in F1, a lot actually. Its going to feel completely different next year. I hope maybe he will go race at Le Mans, just to keep that racing itch satisfied. I would love it, but I doubt it will happen.

Montoya has been doing pretty good in ARCA. Hes one of those drivers that can drive anything he sits in. I hate nascar but you know I gotta watch to see how he does, me being a F1 fan. I say the nascar boys will respect him untill he shows he needs to be spun out. They are viewing it as a big deal him being in their sport, it opens so much more of the world up for them.
Old 11-02-2006, 11:47 PM
JUICED96Z

He did say he is looking at still working for Ferrari F1 in some compacity.... test driver maybe...??? Who knows.