Generation IV Internal Engine 2005-2014 LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | LS9

Help Getting In Touch With T.E.A.

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2007, 11:38 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Help Getting In Touch With T.E.A.

Does anybody know how busy Total Engine Airflow is? I've been trying to get in touch with them for the past few days now and can't get a hold of anybody. I spoke with Mike via telephone on Monday and arranged to have some heads built, and I sent in to them a FAST 90 Intake to be ported and matched to the heads being built. The intake was delivered yesterday with signature verification, but I've still yet to hear anything back from them. I don't know if anybody that works there might attend this forum or know of a different number I could try other than the one on their website, but I'm really not having any luck. If anybody might be able to help me out, I'd certainly appreciate it. Thanks, all!

Brad
Old 03-02-2007, 11:49 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by edwardzracing
Does anybody know how busy Total Engine Airflow is? I've been trying to get in touch with them for the past few days now and can't get a hold of anybody. I spoke with Mike via telephone on Monday and arranged to have some heads built, and I sent in to them a FAST 90 Intake to be ported and matched to the heads being built. The intake was delivered yesterday with signature verification, but I've still yet to hear anything back from them. I don't know if anybody that works there might attend this forum or know of a different number I could try other than the one on their website, but I'm really not having any luck. If anybody might be able to help me out, I'd certainly appreciate it. Thanks, all!

Brad

Brian Tooley is the owner and head honcho up at TEA and he posts on here often. Try and look him up in the members list and send him a PM..
Old 03-02-2007, 11:51 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by slt200mph
Brian Tooley is the owner and head honcho up at TEA and he posts on here often. Try and look him up in the members list and send him a PM..
Thanks a lot, I think I'll give that a try. I appreciate your response.
Old 03-02-2007, 11:53 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Thanks a lot, I think I'll give that a try. I appreciate your response.

I just looked it up Brian Tooley is his user name..I have always had great service from he and his company..
Old 03-02-2007, 01:03 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Just post anything about any other head - Brian will find you.
Old 03-02-2007, 01:04 PM
FormerVendor

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by WKMCD
Just post anything about any other head - Brian will find you.

Where's the love
Old 03-02-2007, 01:11 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Brian Tooley

Where's the love
I think it's jealously
Old 03-02-2007, 01:14 PM
Banned

Brad
Brad,If you call and don't get somebody on the line please do not be afraid to leave a voicemail. We will call you back. Brian and I are the only 2 guys who answer the phones and sometimes we can't get every call.
Old 03-02-2007, 01:19 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Brian Tooley

Where's the love
Brian, you're slowing down. It took a full minute.
Old 03-02-2007, 01:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Thanks, Mike... and everybody else who responded. I appreciate the callback Mike. Glad to hear business is booming, even more glad to be a part of it. Can't wait to get my heads. Thanks again! *kills thread*