Attn Aggy...

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2007, 08:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Attn Aggy...

So much for winning the Big 12 like you were so confident in doing (Sprayed). But I'm sure seamstresses are working overtime to get that 2nd place regular season banner ready before next season.
Old 03-10-2007, 08:44 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sprayed1998
Umm so what do you want me to do about it? You act like this is a one time thing and your team is gonna be so great but at the same time you say it keeps happening. If it is something that steady happens I guess thats just your team. It all comes down to winning, if Texas can't win brining in all the best talent because they leave to soon maybe they should reconsider the kids they recruit. But don't sit here and cry to me when it happens year after year, either Barnes needs to learn how to win with freshman or recruit kids who actually give a **** about the school and want a degree. But like I said, Texas is gonna be hurting without Durant next year, I doubt you guys would have even been good enough to make the tourney without him.

Im really going to laugh when the aggies exit the first round of the NCAA tourney as well.....

HOOK 'EM!
Old 03-10-2007, 11:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

So much for winning the Big 12 like you were so confident in doing
we are out of the running??? that sucks, oh well
Old 03-11-2007, 01:32 AM
TECH Resident

I think UCLA lost in thier 1st round tourney as well does that mean they're out of it too?.....

Thats tea sippin logic for ya!
Old 03-11-2007, 01:46 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by H/C LS6Z
I think UCLA lost in thier 1st round tourney as well does that mean they're out of it too?.....

Think about this for a second and answer it honestly.....who is playing better basketball NOW, when it counts.....Texas or A&M?
Old 03-11-2007, 03:30 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by cantdrv65
Think about this for a second and answer it honestly.....who is playing better basketball NOW, when it counts.....Texas or A&M?
ok who would I rather take in a tourney situation? let's see
1. a bunch of freshmen or a mostly upper classmen team
2. Acie Law taking the last shot or Kevin Durant?
No brainer there Acie Law is the most clutch player in America!
3. TU's defense or A&M's?
I think statistically A&M's is night and day better

No question I'd take the Ags!
Gig Em and you just got
Old 03-11-2007, 07:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

You're right on time running your mouth without knowing what the hell you're talking about. My thread was aimed at Sprayed, who said A&M would dominate Big 12 play and win the conference. Not only did they not win the regular season title, but also lost in the 2nd round of the Big 12 tourney. My comments have nothing to do with how they'll do in the round of 64. When did I say A&M was out of it?
Old 03-11-2007, 07:19 PM
TECH Apprentice

Oh wait, you're talking about the team that is "night and day" better that lost to the horns in austin and to tech twice? Really? It's just tech... my lord..

You talk about "tsip" logic, how about them aggie logic? Blame it on the refs when you lose? Okay..

Good luck in the tourney, maybe you'll make it to the sweet sixteen for the third time in your entire schools existence!
Old 03-11-2007, 09:32 PM
TECH Junkie

Gig Em and you just got
Nice, but you didn't answer the question as I fully expected....I didn't ask for you to make up new questions....

Originally Posted by cantdrv65

The obvious answer and even you should be able to admit is:

Texas.
Old 03-12-2007, 06:21 AM
TECH Addict

Old 03-12-2007, 06:22 AM
TECH Addict

Now UT gets to play the other Aggies
Old 03-12-2007, 07:42 AM
12 Second Club

Sucked losing but if your not gonna win the whole thing it's almost a waste of time, all you do is play a buncha meaningless games right before the tourney that really matters. I almost like the fact that our guys will go into the NCAA's well rested, where on the otherhand the Horns go in playing 3 games strait one being OT all for NOTHING, you were gonna be a 4 seed before the tourney, and your the same after. Anyhow, we had a better record, better rankings all year, better seeding in the NCAA, we split the series but blew you out when you tried to play at our place, we beat the team that swept you on their homecourt. Pretty much in all aspects of basketball we did better than you this year. So please stop with the moral victories, it is NCAA time lets let the games speak for themselves. Oh and once again the best player in college basketball goes for damn near 40 points and the Longhorns can't win, can someone please explain to me what the hell you guys are gonna do without that guy next year? At one point in the 2nd half Durant had 50% of your teams points, what happens when those points go away?
Old 03-12-2007, 08:26 AM
TECH Fanatic

Sucked losing but if your not gonna win the whole thing it's almost a waste of time, all you do is play a buncha meaningless games right before the tourney that really matters. I almost like the fact that our guys will go into the NCAA's well rested, where on the otherhand the Horns go in playing 3 games strait one being OT all for NOTHING, you were gonna be a 4 seed before the tourney, and your the same after. Anyhow, we had a better record, better rankings all year, better seeding in the NCAA, we split the series but blew you out when you tried to play at our place, we beat the team that swept you on their homecourt. Pretty much in all aspects of basketball we did better than you this year. So please stop with the moral victories, it is NCAA time lets let the games speak for themselves. Oh and once again the best player in college basketball goes for damn near 40 points and the Longhorns can't win, can someone please explain to me what the hell you guys are gonna do without that guy next year? At one point in the 2nd half Durant had 50% of your teams points, what happens when those points go away?
How are the games meaningless? A&M was a sure fire #2 seed heading into the Big 12 Tournament and lost that. If UT would have won, they'd be a #3 seed right now. No games in that thing are meaningless.

Where are the moral victories? When did I once hype UT in any of this? This has nothing to do with UT's play. This thread was directed at you and your championship claims over a month ago. It just shows how excited Aggy fan got because finally their team didn't suck, so they all think they're going to win the entire thing. Figures they'd lose to an unranked team that was 2-8 in it's last 10.
Old 03-12-2007, 09:31 AM
12 Second Club

Oh Well, it's tourney time. Good luck with NC in the sweet 16
Old 03-12-2007, 01:02 PM
TECH Apprentice

Gig Em and you just got
I am a huge UT fan but I'll give my opinion on this comment.

The aggies have a very good team, I would be completely shocked if they don't make it AT LEAST 2 rounds, they have the potential to go to the final four. This being said they are not "night and day" better than the Longhorns. I would take Kevin Durant any day of the week over Law as would any college coach in the world. Durant is the hardest player to gameplan for in all college ball. Augustine is no slouch, he is a very talented point guard who is capable of taking over a game, he has showed this. I expect Texas to go to the sweet 16 and face UNC, which will be a very tough game for them. This being said UT > ATM

that is all
Old 03-12-2007, 01:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Oh Well, it's tourney time. Good luck with NC in the sweet 16
Good luck against Louisville in the 2nd round, since it'll practically be a home game for them.
Old 03-12-2007, 04:31 PM
TECH Apprentice

So clutch he couldn't win against Okie state. "Clutch" only counts when you win.
Old 03-12-2007, 04:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by MrBill97396
Now UT gets to play the other Aggies
Bring them on
Old 03-12-2007, 09:00 PM
TECH Junkie

Durant would be an idiot to stick around next year....As for the haters saying "What are you going to do without Durant?" Who cares, they said the same thing when everyone went on to the NBA last year and I think THIS YEARS team has a better shot at the NC.....and yes I think they are playing better basketball than A&M....it would be sweet if the Aggies can get things back on track and the two would meet again in the Tourney.
Old 03-13-2007, 07:26 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by BADFNZ
Good luck against Louisville in the 2nd round, since it'll practically be a home game for them.
Louisville should not be a problem, NC on the other hand is a very large problem for the Horns, although I don't think they should be a 1 seed and the Horns could very well knock them off. BCG seems to have been able to get the team ready for big games. OSU in the tourney was the 1st time I saw the team play like they had a guaranteed victory and it bit them in the ***, I guess when you beat a team twice in the regular season by double digits you get cocky. But don't sit here and act like I am some A&M hype machine, I know damn well you saw EVERY SINGLE ESPN analyst with A&M in the Elite 8. Maybe I called em up and told them to say that just to **** all you Longhorns off huh. Yea I was wrong about us winning the Big 12, but look ast how we lost it, OT loss to you guys and two last second shots against the ******* red raiders, we could have easily won the title going away had it not been for stupid *** **** like that. I got A&M in the Elite 8 against OSU and I got the Horns losing to NC in the Sweet 16, well see ehat happens.