Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Virgins and Vettes

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2007, 06:57 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Virgins and Vettes

So, I have to know... Is it just me or does eveyone here feel like a lucky school boy when they sink into the curves of a vette? I will try to find ANY excuse to wake the girl up and take me somewhere. My lunches are spent driving around, I can eat later. Am I insane? I have even taken a pillow and blanket out and snoozed to some nice tunes. Do I need medical help? Or is it that this car was meant for a certain smart and wise individual? <-

I'm in love

<burp>
Old 03-12-2007, 09:17 PM
TECH Regular

well welcome and yes corvettes are amazing my neighbor has one
Old 03-12-2007, 09:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Vettes??? Haha...Im like that with my TA. Ever since I did the LS1 swap I find myself going out randomly just to sit in her and start her up. My favorite thing to do, especially in the spring is pop the tops out, recline the seat, and just take it in. My car (87 TA) is probably the most comfortable care Ive personally ever been in. Everytime I drive her it makes me feel alive.

In fact...I had my girlfriend do a test. I told her to find my pulse while we were sitting in the car getting ready to go. Then I fired it up, and started driving while she held my pulse. She swore that from the second I started it it jumped a few beats per minute. Then, after a few quick throttle squeezes she said it felt like I was running. haha. True story.

IM ADDICTED!!!

Justin
Old 03-13-2007, 12:02 AM
12 Second Club

welcome
Old 03-13-2007, 12:31 AM
TECH Addict

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

lol yeah welcome. I do that too...i LOVE my car. May be just a petty LT1 but i've ran with 2 stock LS1 vettes(1 auto, 1 m6) and surprised both of them with a 0-100 win From a roll i usually get pulled on the longer we go but from a dig with a good launch i got 'em. I've also gotten my *** kicked by them before too. I respect Vette's though and just love to run with them from time to time. Good times Yeah enjoy it, they are eye catchers. It's always fun to crack open the throttle of a V8 and let 'em rip. Also as one guy posted about the pulse my heart was racing and i could keep the smile off my face the night i bought my Z. I even had a lady in a silver Vette 'vert say nice car on my way back from buying it. I love it i'm a GM muscle/sport car nut to the bone. Gonna get a Camaro Nose emblem tatoo this year in Sturgis. The one with the red, white and blue stripes and bowtie. LOL can't wait~Cole~
Old 03-13-2007, 01:30 AM
TECH Enthusiast

The feeling of the vette is wonderful, but man those ttops were nice
Old 03-13-2007, 01:42 AM
TECH Resident

i was like that with my TA when i first got it. welcome!
Old 03-13-2007, 08:23 AM
12 Second Club

I love corvettes man there awesome someday i will grab a z06 and the rest will be history.....but for now i have never lost to any vette i have raced
Old 03-13-2007, 08:54 AM
Banned

You would ruin your pants daily if you had my job....

Here's a thread with pics... also, look on page 2.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/corvette-performance/671318-corvette-heaven-lots-pics.html
Old 03-13-2007, 09:16 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by ghettocruiser
I told her to find my pulse while we were sitting in the car getting ready to go. Then I fired it up, and started driving while she held my pulse. She swore that from the second I started it it jumped a few beats per minute. Then, after a few quick throttle squeezes she said it felt like I was running. haha. True story.

IM ADDICTED!!!
Have you ever felt your pulse after a VERY close race, especially with another V8... For me my foot shakes uncontrollably for like 5 mins and i cant wipe this huge grin off my face... you could probably get my heart-rate from the pulsing of my foot I had to pull over once i was so excited, then the rest of the drive feels like pure Zen..... God i love my 6-speed.
Old 03-13-2007, 11:58 AM
Staging Lane

Yep, that's what I thought!

Cheers all!
Old 03-13-2007, 12:32 PM
10 Second Club

Thumbs up

Old 03-13-2007, 02:21 PM
TECH Addict

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

i've had the foot shake too god i thought i was weird.LOL REALLY exciting... I only get that way if i know it's gonna be a good race or it's a nice car
Old 03-13-2007, 02:35 PM
Teching In

I sleep in my car all the time, even though its just a camaro with hard leather seats
Old 03-13-2007, 02:56 PM
Staging Lane

You guys rock! I have had the shakes too and the permagrin to where my cheecks ache. I mean pu$$y is great but it is VERY different than controlling a machine through the curves. I don't smile like that after sex.

Bring on the addiction! And yes, I can still get it up! I beat up my wife with the thing regularly!
Old 03-13-2007, 03:04 PM
TECH Addict

hahaha word. Wish I could fall asleep in mine.
Old 03-13-2007, 03:39 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by ghettocruiser
Vettes??? Haha...Im like that with my TA. Ever since I did the LS1 swap I find myself going out randomly just to sit in her and start her up. My favorite thing to do, especially in the spring is pop the tops out, recline the seat, and just take it in. My car (87 TA) is probably the most comfortable care Ive personally ever been in. Everytime I drive her it makes me feel alive.

In fact...I had my girlfriend do a test. I told her to find my pulse while we were sitting in the car getting ready to go. Then I fired it up, and started driving while she held my pulse. She swore that from the second I started it it jumped a few beats per minute. Then, after a few quick throttle squeezes she said it felt like I was running. haha. True story.

IM ADDICTED!!!

Justin
HA! I do believe my pulse raises as I approach the machine!
Thanks man!
Old 03-13-2007, 03:39 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by blackmagic2
I sleep in my car all the time, even though its just a camaro with hard leather seats
Camero = kewl
Old 03-13-2007, 03:41 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by ColeTrains'96Z28
lol yeah welcome. I do that too...i LOVE my car. May be just a petty LT1 but i've ran with 2 stock LS1 vettes(1 auto, 1 m6) and surprised both of them with a 0-100 win From a roll i usually get pulled on the longer we go but from a dig with a good launch i got 'em. I've also gotten my *** kicked by them before too. I respect Vette's though and just love to run with them from time to time. Good times Yeah enjoy it, they are eye catchers. It's always fun to crack open the throttle of a V8 and let 'em rip. Also as one guy posted about the pulse my heart was racing and i could keep the smile off my face the night i bought my Z. I even had a lady in a silver Vette 'vert say nice car on my way back from buying it. I love it i'm a GM muscle/sport car nut to the bone. Gonna get a Camaro Nose emblem tatoo this year in Sturgis. The one with the red, white and blue stripes and bowtie. LOL can't wait~Cole~
You seem pretty right on, and yes, you must respect the vette! Hehe
Thanks for you input dude, rock on
Old 03-14-2007, 03:21 PM
ino
TECH Enthusiast

welcome and yes they r