Ravens lose to Pats

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2007, 11:15 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Angry Ravens lose to Pats

Damn so close and they had it to but that dumb *** had to call a time out on a patriots 4th and 1 that was held back anyways.

I'm pretty pissed thats the first game Ive watched other than the cowboys and was into it, let alone watched it in its entirety.

To the idiot coach that called the time out, I want those 4 hours of my life back..

sorry had to rant
kevin
Old 12-03-2007, 11:19 PM
TECH Junkie

On the other hand. That timeout could have helped them out. Noone knew before the play if he'd get the 1st down or not. Maybe he saw something he didnt like? Unfortunately it hurt them instead of helped them. I only caught the end of it. Seemed like a bad *** game though.
Old 12-03-2007, 11:20 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Donohue96M6Z28
On the other hand. That timeout could have helped them out. Noone knew before the play if he'd get the 1st down or not. Maybe he saw something he didnt like? Unfortunately it hurt them instead of helped them. I only caught the end of it. Seemed like a bad *** game though.
yea it realy was..
Old 12-03-2007, 11:23 PM
hashtagBMW

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It was a good game.

And why not see a team go 16-0? Its not going to happen again in my lifetime.

Tony.
Old 12-03-2007, 11:26 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Speed Density
Its not going to happen again in my lifetime.
????
I think it'll prob happen a few times in my life time. There are too many dominating teams/mediocre-bad teams to think otherwise.
Old 12-03-2007, 11:55 PM
TECH Apprentice

i hate ne, im pissed
Old 12-04-2007, 07:41 AM
Launching!

Go Redski..............aww chit they lost another one
Old 12-04-2007, 07:42 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

1. I think he was bobbling that ball going out of bounds.
2. I thought only the head coach and players could call timeout. I think the defensive coordinator called it.
Old 12-04-2007, 08:17 AM
Texas Director

That's a shame that the Ravens lost. They absolutely GAVE that game away. All they had to do was get a couple of first downs with about 1:50ish to go to run out the clock and they couldn't do it. Them calling the timeout was a killer when they had the Pats stopped on 4th down. NE has looked very average and very beatable the last two games. If it ends up being Dallas vs. NE in the Super Bowl, Dallas has a very good chance to beat them IMO.
Old 12-04-2007, 08:19 AM
TECH Resident

No one is better at escaping then the pats..The ravens played their hearts out, too bad they gave it away in the end..
Old 12-04-2007, 08:33 AM
Banned

I really thought the Pats were about to lose, that INT in the 4th quarter was the turning point IMO. Boller was trying to make something out of nothing. They also played like they were scared at the end, just running the ball.

IMO Gaffney had control of the ball but I didn't really look too hard. It's tough for a team like the Pats when everybody is gunning for you, the eagles and the ravens both played their best games of the season against the Pats no doubt about it. I still like the Pats to win it all.
Old 12-04-2007, 09:22 AM
11 Second Club

It was a good game. That was a good clean catch by gaffney. If you look he had posession and was just tucking the ball in.

I have had season tickets for 15 years now all I can say is this team is now loaded with tallent and they are playing awesome.

How about that cry baby on the ravens at the end of the game. Trying to go fight the referee. I think he needed a tissue.

PATRIOTS

Adalius Thomas Ray Lewis
Old 12-04-2007, 12:01 PM
Mustang Moderator

Pats are gonna win the whole thing! Period!
Great times at times find a way to win no matter what....that's what they do...coulda, woulda, shoulda....they just get it done....
Dallas is the only team that would have a chance and they got destroyed by the Pats!

Will the Pats go undefeated? They could if they wanted to....but I am sure at the end of the season most of the starters will be rested.....now when the playoffs start the Pats will be recharged and healthy and they won't be beat...

They are simply on a different level than the rest of the league....
Old 12-04-2007, 12:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by mmiller
That's a shame that the Ravens lost. They absolutely GAVE that game away. All they had to do was get a couple of first downs with about 1:50ish to go to run out the clock and they couldn't do it. Them calling the timeout was a killer when they had the Pats stopped on 4th down. NE has looked very average and very beatable the last two games. If it ends up being Dallas vs. NE in the Super Bowl, Dallas has a very good chance to beat them IMO.
Nothing was given away.. They went away from their bread and butter which was running the ball down NE neck. That pass intercepted should have never been thrown. They were in field goal range and they blew it. Just like the eagles went away from their vulnerable D in the middle. All night the pats protected the fade & corner routes but the inside was open. The games are over and point is NE is still undefeated!!

The third time was the charm for the pats on 4th down. They caught alot of breaks but good teams finish at the end and that is exactly what NE did.

NE is still very dominant and I still think NE will be this years SB champ. Dominant on every phase of the game and they make the plays that need to be made. This is the NFL and not every game is going to be a blowout for the Pats!!
Old 12-04-2007, 12:37 PM
Texas Director

Darkhorse, Baltimore DID give that game away. Did you watch the whole game? They get a couple of first downs and the game is over, they don't call the timeout on NE's fourth down try and the game is over, they don't commit a couple of stupid penalties with under a minute to play and the game is over. The Ravens gave the Pats too many chances that you just can't give a team like them.

I acknowledge that the Pats are the best team in the NFL this year, but they last two weeks they've looked very beatable. I hope Pittsburgh or the NYG beats them because I know how much it will **** off The Hoodie and his cry baby QB Brady.
Old 12-04-2007, 02:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by mmiller
Darkhorse, Baltimore DID give that game away. Did you watch the whole game? They get a couple of first downs and the game is over, they don't call the timeout on NE's fourth down try and the game is over, they don't commit a couple of stupid penalties with under a minute to play and the game is over. The Ravens gave the Pats too many chances that you just can't give a team like them.

I acknowledge that the Pats are the best team in the NFL this year, but they last two weeks they've looked very beatable. I hope Pittsburgh or the NYG beats them because I know how much it will **** off The Hoodie and his cry baby QB Brady.
Giving the game away is very hard to say.. yes they made stupid penalties late in the game but that is football. In the pressure moments the best team wil make the play and NE did make plays. Regardless of the ravens calling timeout when they stuff brady and next play false start on NE o-line. Defense has to make plays and Baltimore didn't and NE did. Poor play calling on Baltimores part. I never seen Brady cry and all he does is win big games!! I'm not a NE fan but their team is Bad ***!!
Old 12-04-2007, 02:21 PM
TECH Junkie

The Steelers are going to beat the Patriots.
Old 12-04-2007, 02:45 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by DarkhorSe_SS
Giving the game away is very hard to say.. yes they made stupid penalties late in the game but that is football. In the pressure moments the best team wil make the play and NE did make plays. Regardless of the ravens calling timeout when they stuff brady and next play false start on NE o-line. Defense has to make plays and Baltimore didn't and NE did. Poor play calling on Baltimores part. I never seen Brady cry and all he does is win big games!! I'm not a NE fan but their team is Bad ***!!
they did give it away well actually one of there coaches did with that time out call...
Old 12-04-2007, 02:49 PM
Custm2500's #1 Fan

they are going to have a hard time with the Steelers this weekend....

(**goes to put on flame suit**)
Old 12-04-2007, 02:52 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by silver-mod-o
they are going to have a hard time with the Steelers this weekend....

(**goes to put on flame suit**)
I agree. Steelers are going to blitz their asses off and Big Ben's going to have a good game.