Automotive Careers Looking for an automotive job or employees?

Shop Help Wanted, Wolfe Race Craft

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2007, 05:56 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Shop Help Wanted, Wolfe Race Craft

Help Wanted: General Fabricator Shop Help

Needed: Hard worker willing to work and doesn’t mind getting their hands dirty. We need someone to help with the daily production of our products. Must be punctual and reliable. This can be a great leaning experience for the right person.

Need full time worker, or Part Time worker (in school is OK) with set schedule and minimum 4 Hours per day.

Duties: Ranging from cutting plates based on patterns, grinding, cutting tubing, bending metal, bending tubing, using router, loading and unloading parts in our CNC machines, using jigs to build products, assembling products, preparing products for shipping, & generally shop cleaning. Answer phones and provide phone support (accept orders, provide pricing) to customers.

Experience: No experience required, but common sense, ability to learn, ability to analyze a situation, determine proper method to complete the job quickly is a must. Ability to weld (MIG or TIG) is a certain plus and would be a benefit and reflected in pay and duties. Ability to learn how to tack weld (MIG & TIG) proficiently. As well as learn to weld in time with practice and instruction.

Need worker that can work hard, learn quickly and remember how to do a job after being shown how to do it. Someone with a personal drive to get the job done, get it done correctly, and done quickly. Must be willing to work.

Hours: Currently working Monday – Friday 8:30am to 6:00pm,
Normal hours are Monday – Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm
Saturdays required at times. Overtime above 40 hours is paid.
Lunch – 30 min

Pay: Will be based on experience.
Starting at $7.50 to $9.00 to evaluate your desire & ability. Prove to us by working hard, that you deserve to be paid more. Raises come as you show ability to learn and retain what you have done before. There will be a 30, 60, & 90 day probationary condition at first to evaluate how well you will fit in and work in our organization.

E-mail: info@wolferacecraft.com

Required to come in for interview and fill out application to be considered.
Current Address:
3333 E. Loop 820 S.
Ft. Worth, TX 76119
Old 12-27-2007, 06:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Sounds like a great opportunity for someone!!.
Old 12-27-2007, 10:51 PM
On The Tree

what are your hours?
Old 12-28-2007, 08:30 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Blackj98
what are your hours?
The hours are posted above in the original post
Old 01-12-2008, 08:35 PM
Teching In

I would love to work in your shop, i would do anything u ask me to. thats one hell of a pay cut at 7.50( i dont have that much experience), but i dont care, one of my ultimate goals is to work in a performance shop, im a fast learner, and live and breathe cars especially if it invovles making them go fast, I would love the opportunity to work in your shop where do i apply at?
Old 01-15-2008, 12:59 PM
Teching In

I'd have loved to have this job while going to school.
Old 01-18-2008, 09:25 PM
11 Second Club

Seems like the people who want the job, have failed the first part of the test....The thread states hours and wear to apply and how to contact about applying for the job. .....
Old 02-17-2008, 07:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Well- I do miss TX, and I would love to work in your shop, but the pay cut would kill me, Especially in that area..

Last edited by indirocz28; 02-17-2008 at 07:53 PM.
Old 02-18-2008, 03:48 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by indirocz28
Well- I do miss TX, and I would love to work in your shop, but the pay cut would kill me, Especially in that area..
Same here, huge cut for the both of us not including cost of living... buttt if we were just starting school and lived there it would be a good gig I bet.

To the other applicant posts...........

Before "appling for a job" insure proper grammar/spelling is used and make sure the questions you are asking are not allready answered by the original poster who is the one doing the hiring.

I fix airplanes (sheetmetal) so I don't need spelling like those ASE mechanics , just have to drill good holes

I hope someone in school jumps all over this job!

Last edited by JUICED96Z; 02-18-2008 at 03:53 AM.
Old 02-18-2008, 05:57 AM
TECH Enthusiast

What do us ase techs need spelling for? All we need to know is how to read stupid customer complaints!

But seriously, if someone checks this thread and is in school and close to Amarillo- jump on this!
Old 02-19-2008, 11:57 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by indirocz28
What do us ase techs need spelling for? All we need to know is how to read stupid customer complaints!

But seriously, if someone checks this thread and is in school and close to Amarillo- jump on this!

Radio does not work in O F F position......

We get that quite a bit also.

Yeah someone in TX should jump on this, my great grandmother lives in Amarillo, armpit of the state if you ask me but everything outside of it is nice.
Old 02-29-2008, 01:42 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by getusum
Seems like the people who want the job, have failed the first part of the test....The thread states hours and wear to apply and how to contact about applying for the job. .....
Your Avatar is hilarious!