WTB: Aftermarket Cat-Back In San Antonio/Victoria Area.

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2008, 10:00 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB: Aftermarket Cat-Back In San Antonio/Victoria Area.

I wanna get rid of my Flowmaster cat-back and I was wondering if anyone had a cat-back sitting around their garage. As of now I have Mac mids, Mac off road y-pipe, and the Flowmaster exhaust. It's not a full Flowmaster cat-back, it's pieced together. That's why I don't wanna just replace the muffler. Let me know wha you got and I'll let you know something.

Also, does anyone think the TSP Rumbler will sound good with my Mac header/y-pipe set up? Might just get that if I don't find anything.
Old 02-06-2008, 10:08 PM
TECH Addict

I'm guessing your car is out of the shop??
Old 02-06-2008, 10:20 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Sarge_13
I'm guessing your car is out of the shop??
Not yet. We got FLOODED with vehicles. A local car dealership had 14 vehicles vandalized and we got a couple of them from that bunch. Just little things like scratched hoods and doors. Just a little more body work and she'll be ready for paint. I don't wanna rush cause I want it to come out good. Just getting things lined up before she get's out. Got some new tires, SLP centercaps, and now I wanna get a different exhaust!
Old 02-06-2008, 10:25 PM
TECH Addict

Ah sweet. There is a shop up right by me if you'd like to try it. Does damn good work and they did my car in right at 4 days and they were calling me telling me to pick it up. I know its a bit of a drive for you but they don't really have many vehicles to work on right now. pm me if you're interested
Old 02-06-2008, 10:36 PM
Launching!

Thing is that I work at the body shop where my car is at right now. I'm getting paid to work on my own car . Also got one hell of a deal. They are doing all the body work (the whole car), replacing everything (fender, inner fender lining, front end alignment) and painting the whole car for me for a very very good price. I'm gonna cover up the hole where the antenna sticks out at and have the antenna inside the front fender. Got the idea from my Uncle's C5 corvette. It has the antenna inside the rear bumper behind the tail lights.
Old 02-06-2008, 10:38 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by GunshotZ28
Thing is that I work at the body shop where my car is at right now. I'm getting paid to work on my own car . Also got one hell of a deal. They are doing all the body work (the whole car), replacing everything (fender, inner fender lining, front end alignment) and painting the whole car for me for a very very good price. I'm gonna cover up the hole where the antenna sticks out at and have the antenna inside the front fender. Got the idea from my Uncle's C5 corvette. It has the antenna inside the rear bumper behind the tail lights.
Lucky bastard. If I ever need a good shop, expect a PM lol
Old 02-06-2008, 10:50 PM
Launching!

Haha.. Sounds good.
Old 02-09-2008, 10:30 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I have a like new GMMG exhaust with Clone corsa tips asking $600. I'm in Mcallen maybe we can meet half way? PM me
Old 02-09-2008, 03:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

What happened to your car?? Dont think Ive seen you around. What part of town you live ine??
Old 02-09-2008, 04:10 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by blkbird
What happened to your car?? Dont think Ive seen you around. What part of town you live ine??
My friend ex-girlfriend backed into my passenger side on New Year's morning. Messed up the passenger side fender and some other things. Nothing big. Just decided I wanted to paint the whole car over cause it had this stupid black stripe down the middle that drive me nuts, lol. Oh and I'm not from San Antonio. I'm like 50-60 miles south of SA.