Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

SC Viper Vs. Supra Vs. TT GTO Vs. Turbo Integra

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2008, 03:16 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default (VIDEO)SC Viper Vs. Supra Vs. TT GTO Vs. Turbo Integra

This actually was a race between a SC Viper making 750RWHP and a Supra Making 675RWHP. The chase-film car was a Twin Turbo GTO making 700RWHP. That day none of them wanted to run me, so I started about 4 cars back on the right, They didn't know I was there. Before some Idiot says something about a flyby.... know that we race bridge to bridge.... there is a designated ending.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9IGr-kvyIY

Last edited by gsrhunter; 09-05-2008 at 08:41 PM. Reason: Title adjustment
Old 09-05-2008, 03:40 PM
Launching!

as always great vid, you came outta nowhere, lol sick *** viper
Old 09-05-2008, 04:03 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ScreaminBird99
as always great vid, you came outta nowhere, lol sick *** viper
Yes I am soooo glad he was scared to get beat by a 4 banger, because he would have handed me my ***!!!!! The Supra and the GTO would have been good races, but they have both now stepped up their game way outta my league. The supra makes over 900RWHP, and the GTO makes 800RWHP and 830RWTQ, and he's not even pushing it. The GTO has way more left in it!!!! I have a vid of him on the dyno somewhere. I'll find it!!!
Old 09-05-2008, 08:42 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by gsrhunter
Yes I am soooo glad he was scared to get beat by a 4 banger, because he would have handed me my ***!!!!! The Supra and the GTO would have been good races, but they have both now stepped up their game way outta my league. The supra makes over 900RWHP, and the GTO makes 800RWHP and 830RWTQ, and he's not even pushing it. The GTO has way more left in it!!!! I have a vid of him on the dyno somewhere. I'll find it!!!
Funny how the guys begging for video proof have now shut up!!!
Old 09-05-2008, 09:47 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

honda sucks
Old 09-05-2008, 09:51 PM
11 Second Club

yea gsr hunter thats your dynograph on chavez's avatar...thats why you flybyed when the guy beside you let off...again...jk
Old 09-05-2008, 10:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

bad *** races.... wish i owned a car that was pushing out that much HP. you should def get some runs in with them. haha. love how your car is actually like the "ultimate sleeper"
Old 09-05-2008, 10:11 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by speedshifterNC
yea gsr hunter thats your dynograph on chavez's avatar...thats why you flybyed when the guy beside you let off...again...jk
LMFAO That is funny as hell. Chavez and a few others have been giving me good natured **** since I've been on here. They don't doubt my vids.... they just tell me how much hondas suck after watching..... thats cool. Its the nonbelieving idiots that get on my nerves. I expect to get **** with a honda on ls1tech. LOL

I shouldn't have been able to flyby a 700rwhp car...... well maybe a minute later after I made up the 50 car lengths he would put on me. LOL oh wait..... my car is fast as hell too!!! J/K
Old 09-05-2008, 10:30 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

LMFAO That is funny as hell. Chavez and a few others have been giving me good natured **** since I've been on here. They don't doubt my vids.... they just tell me how much hondas suck after watching..... thats cool. Its the nonbelieving idiots that get on my nerves. I expect to get **** with a honda on ls1tech. LOL

I shouldn't have been able to flyby a 700rwhp car...... well maybe a minute later after I made up the 50 car lengths he would put on me. LOL oh wait..... my car is fast as hell too!!! J/K

That you do my friend. Tough car no doubt though.
Old 09-06-2008, 02:38 AM
TECH Apprentice

is this the thread?
Old 09-06-2008, 11:55 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hehe...you really need to get some quality videos this year
Old 09-06-2008, 12:02 PM
Teching In

Nice vid with some fast cars. Did the guy point the camera at the floor at the end to avoid getting your plates on cam?
Old 09-06-2008, 02:38 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by DVan8504
Nice vid with some fast cars. Did the guy point the camera at the floor at the end to avoid getting your plates on cam?
No we aren't that smart. Its mostly older guys with really fast cars so no one does stupid crap, and nothing ever happens with us, so the cops leave us alone. A few of them even come and race.
Old 09-07-2008, 10:18 AM
Teching In

No we aren't that smart. Its mostly older guys with really fast cars so no one does stupid crap, and nothing ever happens with us, so the cops leave us alone. A few of them even come and race.
That's pretty sweet.
Old 09-08-2008, 03:25 AM
Staging Lane

Nice run as usual gsrhunter. I've been following your threads on here for awhile and always laugh at the people who talk **** about your car and I laugh even harder when they say that they are fake! You vs the C6 and you guys were barely going over the limit?! LOL.

Also I left a comment on the orange skittle vs you vid and it goes like this:
You guys must be idiots to think this video is fake. Ok here, take the Integra out of the equation. Stock SRT-4s don't run with STOCK C6 Corvettes, let alone h/c + spray? You've got to be joking if you think this is fake, gsrhunters car is fast as **** and you two and anyone else who comments accordingly are out and out noobs if you can't piece together what I just said and have it make sense.
Now I've also seen people comment and say that the peon wasn't on it until the end because the wheel starts moving faster. Now that does make sense, to the eye, you can see when a wheel (or any spinning object) "spins the other way, then back" when it's changing speeds up or down. My logical (and correct) solution to this baffling situation is: The Dodge was spinning its ***** off for a gear or two and when the camera panned back he was shifting into 4th or 5th gear and during that shift, he let off for a second...to shift of course and then finally caught some traction. It's really so easy to understand and I'm a ******* high school drop out man... Also I want to comment on the seemingly important rule that if your car isn't load then it isn't fast. Well **** I guess my Bravada (When it runs) is slow because it's quiet as stock with my Dynomax Super Turbo on there...Hm, I guess it doesn't matter that it puts out roughly 380hp/500tq? Nah, it's quiet, no way it runs 12s...

gsrhunter, why don't you get yourself a gps if you don't have one already and get the speed captured on that, they are pretty accurate, even at high speeds. I know my TomTom is within 1 or 2mph of the speedometer of whatever car I'm in. So get a gps, get it on film while you're doing close to 200mph and shut up ALL the haters. Or if you can find someone with a Vette or Viper or something with a 200 or even 180mph speedo that can fill it in a reasonable time, have them run with you so they can clock your speed. Do it just like the Volvette video of him doing a top speed run.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBu6STlhh8Q

Just a little comment on that video, he did NOT outrun the R1, also an easy video to decipher once you look into it for a second. People say the R1 got smoked by a soccer mom car, yada yada. Not true. AT ALL. If you look at the beginning you can see the gear indicator on the bike says it's in 3rd gear, he barely throttles that gear, shifts into 4th at like 10,000rpms or so? IDK I'm not a bike guy, so this further proves that it doesnt' take much to realize what's really going on...Anyways, 4th at 100mph, cracks it open 100% or close to it from 115-140 to catch up with the Volvo then just pedals it (well, throttle on a bike lol) to redline, shifts into 5th, then immediately 6th and goes WOT for the rest of the video up to an indicated 184mph. Yes the Volvo DID out run him but only if you aren't paying any attention to the bike. I'm sure from a 170 roll the bike would lose but since the Volvo is only making around 500-600whp and has the aerodynamics of a brick it's not out running that particular R1 in a real race any time soon.

Anyways, done with my novel, just trying to get the point across that people need to learn their **** or at least pay the hell attention to videos before they comment or more importantly talk ****. Because then when you get owned with facts, then they don't have **** to say.

I do though. Nice car gsrhunter. As I die hard GM guy I can say with confidence I would love to drive, own or even get my *** kicked by your car. You have a clean *** GSR, 4 doors are a plus and the only thing I would do is drop it because it looks like it's monster trucking a little in your sig pic. Then again, you could've dropped it by now, who knows. It's fake though because all it has is an intercooler!

Last edited by KFC_Or_Bust; 09-08-2008 at 06:17 AM. Reason: Grammer...No...GrammAr! I fink so....
Old 09-09-2008, 03:50 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by KFC_Or_Bust
Nice run as usual gsrhunter. I've been following your threads on here for awhile and always laugh at the people who talk **** about your car and I laugh even harder when they say that they are fake! You vs the C6 and you guys were barely going over the limit?! LOL.

Now I've also seen people comment and say that the peon wasn't on it until the end because the wheel starts moving faster. Now that does make sense, to the eye, you can see when a wheel (or any spinning object) "spins the other way, then back" when it's changing speeds up or down. My logical (and correct) solution to this baffling situation is: The Dodge was spinning its ***** off for a gear or two and when the camera panned back he was shifting into 4th or 5th gear and during that shift, he let off for a second...to shift of course and then finally caught some traction. It's really so easy to understand and I'm a ******* high school drop out man... Also I want to comment on the seemingly important rule that if your car isn't load then it isn't fast. Well **** I guess my Bravada (When it runs) is slow because it's quiet as stock with my Dynomax Super Turbo on there...Hm, I guess it doesn't matter that it puts out roughly 380hp/500tq? Nah, it's quiet, no way it runs 12s...

gsrhunter, why don't you get yourself a gps if you don't have one already and get the speed captured on that, they are pretty accurate, even at high speeds. I know my TomTom is within 1 or 2mph of the speedometer of whatever car I'm in. So get a gps, get it on film while you're doing close to 200mph and shut up ALL the haters. Or if you can find someone with a Vette or Viper or something with a 200 or even 180mph speedo that can fill it in a reasonable time, have them run with you so they can clock your speed. Do it just like the Volvette video of him doing a top speed run.

Just a little comment on that video, he did NOT outrun the R1, also an easy video to decipher once you look into it for a second. People say the R1 got smoked by a soccer mom car, yada yada. Not true. AT ALL. If you look at the beginning you can see the gear indicator on the bike says it's in 3rd gear, he barely throttles that gear, shifts into 4th at like 10,000rpms or so? IDK I'm not a bike guy, so this further proves that it doesnt' take much to realize what's really going on...Anyways, 4th at 100mph, cracks it open 100% or close to it from 115-140 to catch up with the Volvo then just pedals it (well, throttle on a bike lol) to redline, shifts into 5th, then immediately 6th and goes WOT for the rest of the video up to an indicated 184mph. Yes the Volvo DID out run him but only if you aren't paying any attention to the bike. I'm sure from a 170 roll the bike would lose but since the Volvo is only making around 500-600whp and has the aerodynamics of a brick it's not out running that particular R1 in a real race any time soon.

Anyways, done with my novel, just trying to get the point across that people need to learn their **** or at least pay the hell attention to videos before they comment or more importantly talk ****. Because then when you get owned with facts, then they don't have **** to say.

I do though. Nice car gsrhunter. As I die hard GM guy I can say with confidence I would love to drive, own or even get my *** kicked by your car. You have a clean *** GSR, 4 doors are a plus and the only thing I would do is drop it because it looks like it's monster trucking a little in your sig pic. Then again, you could've dropped it by now, who knows. It's fake though because all it has is an intercooler!
There are only a few that talk ****. I'm pretty sure they are only trying to stir the pot. Most of them are noobs. Thanks for the backup though. I'm completely bummed that the roll ons are dead. My friend said that everyone is building drag cars now. He said sometimes a few people meet up and do some rolls, but its always at night now.

I have no idea when my car will be up. My builder had a custom intercooler made for his race car, that took 8 months to build, and a coating shop put a hole in it, so my car is the last thing on his mind right now. I may take all my stuff to another shop and have them put it together for me, but I don't really trust anyone else. We'll see!!!!
Old 09-09-2008, 06:40 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by KFC_Or_Bust

You may want to ease up on the man's ********* for a bit.
Old 09-09-2008, 07:08 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by CuNfUzEd
You may want to ease up on the man's ********* for a bit.
Kobe bryant is my favorite basketball player, so when I defend him and his exploits, that means I'm riding his ********* right? Man get a life and stop hating!!!
Old 09-09-2008, 07:12 PM
TECH Regular

Kobe bryant is my favorite basketball player, so when I defend him and his exploits, that means I'm riding his ********* right? Man get a life and stop hating!!!
Of course you would defend him. It is the rare occasion you are getting your nutts hugged. Sorry man. I didn't mean to come between you two. I also liked how you indirectly connected yourself with Kobe Bryant.
Old 09-09-2008, 07:14 PM
Staging Lane

Yes, now I'm sack rider because I posted facts about what really happened in those videos? And I commented on his car? So what, it's no different then commenting on an F body or a Vette, a nice car is a nice car.

Anyways, I don't mean to come off as an ******* import lover because that's exactly what I'm NOT. I love F bodies and GM runs through my veins, BUT I was sick of people hating on gsrhunters car and videos like his ***** slow and/or his videos are fake.

gsrhunter, Vegas has got to have some high performance shops around, I'm sure one of them has a good reputation. If the guys been dicking you around for months now just bring your business elsewhere man, at least you'll have your car back even if you have to pay more.

PS, I prefer Nut Hugger, it's a cooler term.