Originally Posted by chavez885
from a 40 roll...lol
LMFAO......You're a dick!!!! LOL
Old 09-10-2008, 02:07 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by chavez885
from a 40 roll...lol
I can't get over your avatar. That is just classic. I'm gonna steal that from you. LOL Look at my dynograph..... its not far from the truth. LMAO

http://www.dragtimes.com/Acura-Integ...lip-10796.html
Old 09-10-2008, 08:51 AM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

You guys are some kill bashing sob's.
Old 09-10-2008, 08:57 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by gsrhunter
You have to remember newton man.... everything is relative. In the 18-25 year old asian girl set.... my ***** factor is massive!!!!
I bet, Asian girls dont like my car, to much TQ Pressing against their lungs causing them to faint IMHO I love a good ole country gal in the muscle car ring.
Old 09-10-2008, 09:00 AM
TECH Addict

From now on only people whose cars could at least come close to beating mine are allowed to add their .02 cents. My car would rape you on channel 1 500whp and yet you have the ***** to talk **** about a turd.
Dam no luv for the lt1 guy
Old 09-10-2008, 09:29 AM
11 Second Club

Received 37 Likes on 17 Posts

From now on only people whose cars could at least come close to beating mine are allowed to add their .02 cents. My car would rape you on channel 1 500whp and yet you have the ***** to talk **** about a turd.
Right now any car could beat yours...
Old 09-10-2008, 10:05 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Rushin
Right now any car could beat yours...
LMAO..... Nope...... not another car that is down!!!..... and since my car weighs less.... I can push it faster than they can!!!!! LMFAO
Old 09-10-2008, 10:16 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by OUTLAWZ RACING
I bet, Asian girls dont like my car, to much TQ Pressing against their lungs causing them to faint IMHO I love a good ole country gal in the muscle car ring.
I know what you mean. I once gave my ex a ride in the civic that I had at the time trying to show off. She thought my friends 14 sec Mustang was faster than my 12 sec Civic, because his mustang put her back in her seat. Even after we raced she didn't believe it. She thought he let me win!!!!
Old 09-10-2008, 06:06 PM
TECH Regular

Never mind

Last edited by CuNfUzEd; 09-10-2008 at 06:54 PM.
Old 09-10-2008, 06:49 PM
TECH Addict

LMFAO......You're a dick!!!! LOL
Just trying to lighten up the thread lol

I can't get over your avatar. That is just classic. I'm gonna steal that from you. LOL Look at my dynograph..... its not far from the truth. LMAO

http://www.dragtimes.com/Acura-Integ...lip-10796.html
Good trap speed on that timeslip
Old 09-10-2008, 07:04 PM
TECH Addict

LMAO..... Nope...... not another car that is down!!!..... and since my car weighs less.... I can push it faster than they can!!!!! LMFAO
I dont know his power adder( 4 Redbulls 2 lines of koke) he may get you on the big end LOL!
Old 09-10-2008, 07:38 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by OUTLAWZ RACING
I dont know his power adder( 4 Redbulls 2 lines of koke) he may get you on the big end LOL!
Ahh damn!!! I didn't take into consideration his power adders!!!! Looks like I'm gonna hafta step up my game with some meth.............

where was your mind at?..... I was talking about meth for cars!!!!!! LMFAO
Old 09-10-2008, 09:37 PM
TECH Addict

This thread fails.
OP, you come onto a GM based site with an Acura calling it the ultimate sleeper with "legendary status" and expect not to get your ***** busted? How about this, If you're ever in Texas send me a PM and I'll take your shitbox from any roll dig whatever.
Old 09-10-2008, 10:04 PM
TECH Regular

Now now Sarge that wasn't very nice.LOL It was great though. He, or should I say his car, is such a legend no one has even heard of it. I was told to get a life.LOL How sad is ones existance when you troll msg boards looking for something about you or your car.
Old 09-10-2008, 10:49 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Sarge_13
This thread fails.
OP, you come onto a GM based site with an Acura calling it the ultimate sleeper with "legendary status" and expect not to get your ***** busted? How about this, If you're ever in Texas send me a PM and I'll take your shitbox from any roll dig whatever.
LOL This thread fails? So you have a car that could come close to hanging with any of the cars in this vid? You Idiots crack me up. Talk crap about stuff you know will never happen!!! Why in the hell would I go to Texas...... and where in Texas? The state is fricken huge. Now there's a reason to come where I live. Its Vegas baby. So bring your shitbox and I'll drag your *** down the 215!!!!! LMAO
Old 09-10-2008, 11:05 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by CuNfUzEd
Now now Sarge that wasn't very nice.LOL It was great though. He, or should I say his car, is such a legend no one has even heard of it. I was told to get a life.LOL How sad is ones existance when you troll msg boards looking for something about you or your car.
I looked up your car..... sweet!!! If you weren't so dense I'd give you mad props. As ******** so eloquently stated.... "I expect to get my ***** busted on this site"!!! Its just the morons who make personal attacks that annoy me. If you think hondas suck..... great for you. You want to tell me why GM is better, state your case with eloquence. Making personal attacks only brings your IQ into question. Thanks for bringing it to my attention that I'm a troll. I'd better grow my hair out then, because I'm sure the bald look won't go over to well with other trolls. Once again that was sarcasm..... just like my saying anything ******** said was eloquent. I forget it gets lost on you!!!!!
Old 09-10-2008, 11:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

So bring your shitbox and I'll drag your *** down the 215!!!!! LMAO
says the guy who pulls on 148mph cars. lol
Old 09-10-2008, 11:15 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 180ls1
HUH!!!!!!!!!! What rock did you crawl from under in left field? Please elaborate on your 148mph thing. I'm so lost, that I'm not even sure any amount of explaining could help me understand where you were coming from!!!!
Old 09-10-2008, 11:19 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 180ls1
Didn't I make a rule earlier that only people whose cars are faster than mine with me pushing it can talk crap to me? My engine bay is empty and I can spank you. J/K man. Seriously, what the hell are you talking about?
Old 09-10-2008, 11:50 PM
TECH Regular

I looked up your car..... sweet!!! If you weren't so dense I'd give you mad props. As ******** so eloquently stated.... "I expect to get my ***** busted on this site"!!! Its just the morons who make personal attacks that annoy me. If you think hondas suck..... great for you. You want to tell me why GM is better, state your case with eloquence. Making personal attacks only brings your IQ into question. Thanks for bringing it to my attention that I'm a troll. I'd better grow my hair out then, because I'm sure the bald look won't go over to well with other trolls. Once again that was sarcasm..... just like my saying anything ******** said was eloquent. I forget it gets lost on you!!!!!
Okay fare enough. Show me one time where I have bashed your car? Nothing like clouding the issues. I made a statement of fact that some dude was playing Tarzan on your *********. You then felt the need to go after me. Personal attacks. Your statements are full of them.

Last edited by CuNfUzEd; 09-11-2008 at 08:20 PM.