Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

SC Viper Vs. Supra Vs. TT GTO Vs. Turbo Integra

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2008, 07:21 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CuNfUzEd
Of course you would defend him. It is the rare occasion you are getting your nutts hugged. Sorry man. I didn't mean to come between you two. I also liked how you indirectly connected yourself with Kobe Bryant.
Apparently you don't know who you're talking to homie. I've been outta the game for nearly a year. My car was damn near legendary status a couple years ago. Not at all the first time I've been given some love. Doesn't mean he's a nuttswinger. I used to go on random forums and there would be threads about this 700hp 4 door integra spanking everything it comes accross. Were they nuttswingers? BTW how does being a fan of Kobe's connect me with him. You need help!!!!!
Old 09-09-2008, 07:30 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by KFC_Or_Bust
Yes, now I'm sack rider because I posted facts about what really happened in those videos? And I commented on his car? So what, it's no different then commenting on an F body or a Vette, a nice car is a nice car.

Anyways, I don't mean to come off as an ******* import lover because that's exactly what I'm NOT. I love F bodies and GM runs through my veins, BUT I was sick of people hating on gsrhunters car and videos like his ***** slow and/or his videos are fake.

gsrhunter, Vegas has got to have some high performance shops around, I'm sure one of them has a good reputation. If the guys been dicking you around for months now just bring your business elsewhere man, at least you'll have your car back even if you have to pay more.

PS, I prefer Nut Hugger, it's a cooler term.
Indeed you are. And if you read I never insulted his setup. I was reffering to your vice like love grip on the mans sac. You where on them so hard his FWD would lift'em off the line.
Old 09-09-2008, 07:33 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by gsrhunter
Apparently you don't know who you're talking to homie. I've been outta the game for nearly a year. My car was damn near legendary status a couple years ago. Not at all the first time I've been given some love. Doesn't mean he's a nuttswinger. I used to go on random forums and there would be threads about this 700hp 4 door integra spanking everything it comes accross. Were they nuttswingers? BTW how does being a fan of Kobe's connect me with him. You need help!!!!!
Let me first apologize for not realizing who I was talking to. Us poor back woods street racers just don't know anything. I never knew I was ******* with the Obi wan kenobi of roll racing. Please for give me you arrogant ****.LOL You are a legend in your own mind. Sweet JEBUS I can't believe you posted that ****.
Old 09-09-2008, 07:36 PM
TECH Regular

Oh the Kobi thing.

By stating you admire Kobe as a fan put's said nutt swinger in your place in that statement. So there for you are his Kobi Bryant. Yeah I know.....twisted.
Old 09-09-2008, 07:42 PM
Staging Lane

Righttt....
Old 09-09-2008, 07:42 PM
Teching In

Let me first apologize for not realizing who I was talking to. Us poor back woods street racers just don't know anything. I never knew I was ******* with the Obi wan kenobi of roll racing. Please for give me you arrogant ****.LOL You are a legend in your own mind. Sweet JEBUS I can't believe you posted that ****.
First of all I'm the Micheal Jordan of roll racing.... get it straight. Secondly... I never said I was a damn thing. How could I feel like a legend when my car got all the accolades not me!! Most of the people who talked about my car had no Idea who I was!!! People would crap themselves when they met me and found out I'm a black dude. I probably am an arrogant **** though so I'll let that slide!!!! BTW..... I accept your apology, so stop spewing stupid **** fronm that piehole of yours!!!!
Old 09-09-2008, 07:48 PM
TECH Regular

First of all I'm the Micheal Jordan of roll racing.... get it straight. Secondly... I never said I was a damn thing. How could I feel like a legend when my car got all the accolades not me!! Most of the people who talked about my car had no Idea who I was!!! People would crap themselves when they met me and found out I'm a black dude. I probably am an arrogant **** though so I'll let that slide!!!! BTW..... I accept your apology, so stop spewing stupid **** fronm that piehole of yours!!!!
They don't need to know. You make sure they already do.

Oh and if miine is a pie hole............

.....that makes yours a **** holster.
Old 09-09-2008, 07:49 PM
10 Second Club

that is a fast car no doubt. im not going to lie i would be pissed if i got walked by a integra tho. i guess thats the fun in a sleeper tho. i like that it looks stock to i bet thats hilarious to mess with people in vettes and vipers. i would race you from a dig though cool car.
Old 09-09-2008, 07:50 PM
Teching In

Oh the Kobi thing.

By stating you admire Kobe as a fan put's said nutt swinger in your place in that statement. So there for you are his Kobi Bryant. Yeah I know.....twisted.
Damn you are dense!!! I'm not a fan of kobe as a person....... I don't fricken know him personally. I'm a fan of his exploits on a 94 by 50 foot hunk of wood with hoops at each end. Just like people are fans of what my car does. Call him a tailpipe swinger all you want. I'm sure my car being the legend in its own mind that it is.... will greatly appreciate that!!!
Old 09-09-2008, 07:52 PM
TECH Regular

Damn you are dense!!! I'm not a fan of kobe as a person....... I don't fricken know him personally. I'm a fan of his exploits on a 94 by 50 foot hunk of wood with hoops at each end. Just like people are fans of what my car does. Call him a tailpipe swinger all you want. I'm sure my car being the legend in its own mind that it is.... will greatly appreciate that!!!

Wow.................just.......................... ..wow.
Old 09-09-2008, 08:07 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LS1Z28-00
that is a fast car no doubt. im not going to lie i would be pissed if i got walked by a integra tho. i guess thats the fun in a sleeper tho. i like that it looks stock to i bet thats hilarious to mess with people in vettes and vipers. i would race you from a dig though cool car.
LOL I've raced mid 12 second cars on the street from a dig and barely won..... then we go from a 40mph roll and I put 30 CL's on him. Yes FWD sucks. It was fun at first, but now I wish I built on a better platform. If I had endless money, I'd convert my teg to RWD. Throw a TT C6 Z motor in it, and surprise the **** outta all you fools. Ohhh when you dare to dream.
Old 09-09-2008, 08:12 PM
Launching!

Indeed you are. And if you read I never insulted his setup. I was reffering to your vice like love grip on the mans sac. You where on them so hard his FWD would lift'em off the line.
lmfao ........i think u guys should race and tape it.lol
Old 09-09-2008, 08:12 PM
Teching In

Wow.................just.......................... ..wow.
Sarcasm escapes you doesn't it? All I have to say is 90 percentile!!!!!!!!
Old 09-09-2008, 08:15 PM
TECH Regular

Sarcasm escapes you doesn't it? All I have to say is 90 percentile!!!!!!!!
Well it appears my work here is done. You just confirmed it.
Old 09-09-2008, 08:19 PM
Teching In

Well it appears my work here is done. You just confirmed it.
Do YOU even know what you're talking about? I'm sure no one else has the slightest clue!!!
Old 09-09-2008, 08:46 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Do YOU even know what you're talking about? I'm sure no one else has the slightest clue!!!
Allways some ball buster I seen some vids of your car and that thing was fast. My boy has a 2dr integra with a gt35r on it and he will and has walk f-bodies vettes and mustangs. But IMHO its still a import but shows you can make anything fast. Hell I beat a sprayed viper but in the end it still a viper and his ***** factor is massive
Old 09-09-2008, 09:49 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by OUTLAWZ RACING
Allways some ball buster I seen some vids of your car and that thing was fast. My boy has a 2dr integra with a gt35r on it and he will and has walk f-bodies vettes and mustangs. But IMHO its still a import but shows you can make anything fast. Hell I beat a sprayed viper but in the end it still a viper and his ***** factor is massive
You have to remember newton man.... everything is relative. In the 18-25 year old asian girl set.... my ***** factor is massive!!!!
Old 09-09-2008, 11:49 PM
Launching!

Of course you would defend him. It is the rare occasion you are getting your nutts hugged. Sorry man. I didn't mean to come between you two. I also liked how you indirectly connected yourself with Kobe Bryant.
Bwahhh!!!

A honda is a turd, even if you polish polish poilsh, guess what, Yep still a turd.
Old 09-10-2008, 01:12 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LT1PwrdZ
Bwahhh!!!

A honda is a turd, even if you polish polish poilsh, guess what, Yep still a turd.

From now on only people whose cars could at least come close to beating mine are allowed to add their .02 cents. My car would rape you on channel 1 500whp and yet you have the ***** to talk **** about a turd.
Old 09-10-2008, 01:47 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

From now on only people whose cars could at least come close to beating mine are allowed to add their .02 cents. My car would rape you on channel 1 500whp and yet you have the ***** to talk **** about a turd.
from a 40 roll...lol