Old 04-14-2005, 08:11 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default WS6 vs civic from a dig

http://videos.streetfire.net/Player....A-691EC352F3F8
Old 04-14-2005, 09:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Repost and still gayer than hell. That integra video sure brought you rice lovers out hiding.
Old 04-14-2005, 09:30 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by maximumrebel1
Repost and still gayer than hell. That integra video sure brought you rice lovers out hiding.
Old 04-14-2005, 09:52 PM
On The Tree

*sigh* another decked out ricer vs. a stock/close to stock domestic vid. omg ownage!!
Old 04-15-2005, 12:05 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I love when ricers bash say all Mustang GTs, or all LT1/LS1 cars, etc, because they beat one that was stock/near stock in their modded-to-Hell and back-fart machine. ******' dumbass ricers.
Old 04-15-2005, 12:22 AM
12 Second Club

i'm gunna say this only because its true, equally mod them both, which means if you put cam(s) in the import put a cam in a ls1, if you put a turbo on a import put a turbo on a ls1, they'd lose every time, even if the trans am was runnin 1-2 psi there he woulda still won...lol, that was BARELY catchin up, and that guy had a lid and gears, launched from idle and yea.... i dunno... just seems so dumb when people are so happy about beating somethin with a v8 thats so close to stock that it doesnt matter at all cause they've spent way too much on their POS 4 banger.
Old 04-15-2005, 12:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 46 Likes on 31 Posts

what i find comical here is that not one of you (according to sigs) that has replied to this thread can beat that car. which makes you just as bad as the ricers you make fun of.
Old 04-15-2005, 12:55 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by MachoCamacho
i'm gunna say this only because its true, equally mod them both, which means if you put cam(s) in the import put a cam in a ls1, if you put a turbo on a import put a turbo on a ls1, they'd lose every time, even if the trans am was runnin 1-2 psi there he woulda still won...lol, that was BARELY catchin up, and that guy had a lid and gears, launched from idle and yea.... i dunno... just seems so dumb when people are so happy about beating somethin with a v8 thats so close to stock that it doesnt matter at all cause they've spent way too much on their POS 4 banger.
I tell all my buddies that all the time but they just get all pissy. Their all like why dont you just mod the Sol. And I'm like CAUSE I DONT WANT TO WASTE MY MONEY AND TIME ON A SLOW POS FWD HONDA!!!!!! lol that always gets them to shut up.
Old 04-15-2005, 01:00 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 1bdbrd
what i find comical here is that not one of you (according to sigs) that has replied to this thread can beat that car. which makes you just as bad as the ricers you make fun of.
I guess I don't see the joke in that? I could give a **** less if some ricer smokes the **** outta my car. But when they go off saying "Man LS1's suck ***. I beat the **** out of them.", because they beat my stock car, with their ultra-modified car. That's why they're retarded.

Yes, that car would smoke mine. He put a shitload of work into his, and I haven't. Who gives a ****.

And in light of Macho's post: I agree wholeheartedly. Ricers use the stupid phrase/excuse: "Turbos: the replacement for displacement". Uhhh, hello dumbshits... we ARE able to turbo our cars too ya know...

Goddamn I'll never understand how they survive each day with such little amount of common sense and logic.
Old 04-15-2005, 06:46 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TransAm52804
I guess I don't see the joke in that? I could give a **** less if some ricer smokes the **** outta my car. But when they go off saying "Man LS1's suck ***. I beat the **** out of them.", because they beat my stock car, with their ultra-modified car. That's why they're retarded.

Yes, that car would smoke mine. He put a shitload of work into his, and I haven't. Who gives a ****.

And in light of Macho's post: I agree wholeheartedly. Ricers use the stupid phrase/excuse: "Turbos: the replacement for displacement". Uhhh, hello dumbshits... we ARE able to turbo our cars too ya know...

Goddamn I'll never understand how they survive each day with such little amount of common sense and logic.

Because they have VTEC YO!
Old 04-15-2005, 06:58 AM
12 Second Club

I love when ricers bash say all Mustang GTs, or all LT1/LS1 cars, etc, because they beat one that was stock/near stock in their modded-to-Hell and back-fart machine. ******' dumbass ricers.
Come on, that kid was far from a dumass ricer, he didnt have any rice on his car, and he wasnt bashing.
Old 04-15-2005, 07:24 AM
Teching In

That clip was off the To Fast To Real 2 Video
Old 04-15-2005, 08:34 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Dranzer350
That clip was off the To Fast To Real 2 Video

lots of use of the word rice, but the guys car isnt riced out. and he wasnt making a big deal about winning, both drivers seem pretty cool. if that was a roll race, people would say race from a dig, but because it was a dig race, all left to do is call it rice.
Old 04-15-2005, 08:50 AM
TECH Fanatic

the joke is that if there were a whole bunch of ricers talkin **** on a car faster than theres makin up all these excuses why their cars werent faster, you guys would be bashing them. but since its a honda and it happened to beat an ls1, it automatically makes all honda owners ricers that bash everything.

the car had no rice.

the car had a b20 motor swap with a bolt on turbo kit. a b20 motor swap is like an ls6 swap. its a direct bolt in. plug and play and go. its not that difficult of a mod. and neither is a turbo kit on that car.

i would really like to see that exact same race with a turbo ls1. i bet the ls1 get beats even worse.
Old 04-15-2005, 09:12 AM
TECH Enthusiast

i would really like to see that exact same race with a turbo ls1. i bet the ls1 get beats even worse.
What are you smoking, he BARELY beat a near stock LS1 a turbo LS1 would hand him his ***. True his car wasn't all riced out which isn't bad but both of those guys looked like douche bags.
Old 04-15-2005, 09:26 AM
TECH Fanatic

What are you smoking, he BARELY beat a near stock LS1 a turbo LS1 would hand him his ***. True his car wasn't all riced out which isn't bad but both of those guys looked like douche bags.
does the word traction mean anything to you? because the turbo ls1 wouldnt have ANY.

and now we are arguing what the drivers LOOK like? thats a new low that i didnt honestly expect to reach.
Old 04-15-2005, 09:52 AM
TECH Enthusiast

does the word traction mean anything to you? because the turbo ls1 wouldnt have ANY.

and now we are arguing what the drivers LOOK like? thats a new low that i didnt honestly expect to reach.
Your an idiot, they do look and act like douche bags. If you don't think a turbo LS1 would beat that car your not to bright.
Old 04-15-2005, 10:09 AM
Staging Lane

Your an idiot, they do look and act like douche bags. If you don't think a turbo LS1 would beat that car your not to bright.

the AVERAGE turbo ls1 is an 11 second car, they dont all run 8,9 or 10's. to say a turbo ls1 WILL beat a turbo honda is a very broad statement. and there is no such thing as mod for mod because one its a rwd 8 cylinder the other is a fwd 4 cylinder. now if you want to at least try to keep it to apples to apples. you can put a built street turbo ls1 vs a built street honda and you will NOT be able to gurantee that the turbo ls1 will be faster.

Harlans car is the only car on the LS1 Boosted list that has gone faster than a daily driven street honda.. so far there are Civics that will beat every other car on the list and thats with 5 speed not a powerglide race tranny. there are more 10 second street turbo hondas than 10 second turbo ls1's and beleive me thats not a broad statement.

a turbcharged ls1 is not guranteed to beat a turbo honda, espeically a m6. not on the track and not on the highway.

Last edited by TransAm; 04-15-2005 at 10:21 AM.
Old 04-15-2005, 10:48 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TransAm
the AVERAGE turbo ls1 is an 11 second car, they dont all run 8,9 or 10's. to say a turbo ls1 WILL beat a turbo honda is a very broad statement. and there is no such thing as mod for mod because one its a rwd 8 cylinder the other is a fwd 4 cylinder. now if you want to at least try to keep it to apples to apples. you can put a built street turbo ls1 vs a built street honda and you will NOT be able to gurantee that the turbo ls1 will be faster.
A turbo LS1 may be an 11 second car but that civic in THAT RACE WHICH I WAS TALKING ABOUT is not. If he barely beats a nearly stock LS1 NO WAY IN HELL he can beat a turbo LS1 get your head out your ***. Listen dude a stock LS1 is low 13 second car. A stock civic hatch is 16's. So mod for mod you figure it out.
Old 04-15-2005, 10:55 AM
Staging Lane

A turbo LS1 may be an 11 second car but that civic in THAT RACE WHICH I WAS TALKING ABOUT is not. If he barely beats a nearly stock LS1 NO WAY IN HELL he can beat a turbo LS1 get your head out your ***. Listen dude a stock LS1 is low 13 second car. A stock civic hatch is 16's. So mod for mod you figure it out.

Ok we are talking about the civic in the vid, ok say you add a turbo to the ls1, it will be faster, but then say you turn up the boost on the civic.. will the ls1 still be faster? I like how you are so black and white about the topic. btw do you know what run what ya brung means?