Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

turbo SS, found out my 2 step works great!

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2006, 01:16 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default turbo SS, found out my 2 step works great!

enjoy!

http://media.putfile.com/Turbowheelstuds
Old 05-08-2006, 01:22 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Daaaamn! Now that's some torque!
Old 05-08-2006, 01:26 AM
TECH Fanatic

wow i will enjoy that but I am sure your not... good vid
Old 05-08-2006, 01:26 AM
12 Second Club

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

I knew it was gonna be good when you mentioned stock wheel studs.
Old 05-08-2006, 01:28 AM
Banned

well they were from a ford 9 inch from moser acutally!
Old 05-08-2006, 01:44 AM
12 Second Club

holy crap that was just ......
Old 05-08-2006, 03:08 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by BoostnHI
Okay tony lets just set this straight..I got the low down from some people who were there watching you put those tires on...The wheel feel off because your a ******* idiot plain and simple...When you have long wheel studs with a shank style wheel you cant use stock egcorn lug nuts...What happens is the wheel will walk around on the studs and cause them to break...What you dont get threw your stupid ******* head is how lucky you are that the wheel didnt come off on the big end....You would be dead right now...Dont you get it its not funny to risk **** to go a slow *** 11.70 or whatever you did..And dont say your car made to much power...My car made more power on more tire heavier on smaller wheel studs and never broke...Why because they had the right lug nut on it....Also DORK there is more then 1 turn out at sac...So you dont have to stop turn around drive the wrong way down the track to go back to the first turn out while there are other race cars coming towards you...Im sorry imo you shouldnt be allowed on the track with a 15 second car let alone a 11 second car....I cant believe they let you run again after you did that.You could kill someone with the **** you pulled today tony....You should get in contact with 68drop im sure he can get you a deal on a casket,so start looking for one now with the **** you are doing in your death trap you wont make it the month....

Also Tony you are a liar....Your car made 547 not 700 and you are going to kill yourself and others with your ignorance....Please stop all this bull ****...

You treat shops like **** always wanting hand outs low balling...then the guys who hook you up you treat like **** also make them look bad with the **** you pull....

IMO tony i hope the car blows up tomorrow so you cant hurt anyone or yourself....

Also stop lieing about your wheel falling off your dyno numbers and anything else for that matter....
Old 05-08-2006, 08:24 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by elky489
Okay tony lets just set this straight..I got the low down from some people who were there watching you put those tires on...The wheel feel off because your a ******* idiot plain and simple...When you have long wheel studs with a shank style wheel you cant use stock egcorn lug nuts...What happens is the wheel will walk around on the studs and cause them to break...What you dont get threw your stupid ******* head is how lucky you are that the wheel didnt come off on the big end....You would be dead right now...Dont you get it its not funny to risk **** to go a slow *** 11.70 or whatever you did..And dont say your car made to much power...My car made more power on more tire heavier on smaller wheel studs and never broke...Why because they had the right lug nut on it....Also DORK there is more then 1 turn out at sac...So you dont have to stop turn around drive the wrong way down the track to go back to the first turn out while there are other race cars coming towards you...Im sorry imo you shouldnt be allowed on the track with a 15 second car let alone a 11 second car....I cant believe they let you run again after you did that.You could kill someone with the **** you pulled today tony....You should get in contact with 68drop im sure he can get you a deal on a casket,so start looking for one now with the **** you are doing in your death trap you wont make it the month....

Also Tony you are a liar....Your car made 547 not 700 and you are going to kill yourself and others with your ignorance....Please stop all this bull ****...

You treat shops like **** always wanting hand outs low balling...then the guys who hook you up you treat like **** also make them look bad with the **** you pull....

IMO tony i hope the car blows up tomorrow so you cant hurt anyone or yourself....

Also stop lieing about your wheel falling off your dyno numbers and anything else for that matter....

soooooooo, you guys are friends?

hahahahahahaha

jesus.
Old 05-08-2006, 08:47 AM
TECH Addict

OUCH!!!

peace
Old 05-08-2006, 08:55 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Yeah we all know Tony make a troll name on here he is also TondSS because he got banned for talking smack in this thread here https://ls1tech.com/forums/ls1tech-sponsor-feedback/499790-problem-new-shortblock-tearing-up.html down playing shops for wanting a free break.And then hes doing stupid **** driving 180mph on skinnies hes gonna kill himself.Always in a rush and half assing everything.I hope you pull you head out your *** tony and next time use the right lug nuts.I would be saying any of this but you have 20 people telling you the same thing you need to get it through your thick scull.I dont like going to weddings or funerals!!!!!

And why you already selling your 2 step that Synergy supposibly sponsored you with????
Old 05-08-2006, 10:28 AM
TECH Veteran

So you you have a "brand new never used" 2 step for sale....yet I heard it being used in the video. WTF?

BTW, I like the announcer's comment.
Old 05-08-2006, 10:41 AM
9 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by vanillagorilla
So you you have a "brand new never used" 2 step for sale....yet I heard it being used in the video. WTF?

BTW, I like the announcer's comment.
He has one on his car. Synergy wants him to promote them to help spread the word. If someone wants one, I'm sure he will contact Rick at synergy to finish the deal. His IS NOT for sale.
Old 05-08-2006, 02:28 PM
Staging Lane

did this happen yesterday at the Gm Vs. Ford efi shoot out? I really wanted to go to that
Old 05-08-2006, 03:01 PM
Launching!

CLOWNSHOES

And yes i know tony,but for how long im not sure if he keeps this up..
Old 05-08-2006, 03:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

hahahha. so who makes aftermarket upgraded wheel studs
Old 05-08-2006, 03:11 PM
Launching!

It had moser wheel studs,but with stock lug nuts that dont fit the rim any stud will break...Damm i ran 7/16 wheel studs in my 700plus whp car and never broke it...
Old 05-08-2006, 04:12 PM
Banned

about 700 at the flywheel............there elky i changed it for you .... elky runs on craked *** side walls on his slicks, real smart as well!! and he drives a 400 hp ople that has brakes that probley cant stop a car with 100 hp car!! he was racing the other day and almost went into a ditch because of this, also threw it into first almost braking his motor trying to stop ohh yea failed to mention he tires were cracked on that car to!! later on in the week he blows the motor with some nitress and bad gas! you would have though he would have at least changed his brakes!!
practice what you preech elky!

i didnt put those nuts on someone else did i went to get a watter and didnt look at them rushing to get to the track!! **** happens but it was fun and im still alive and thats all that matters ! it was a learning experiance!

Last edited by BoostnHI; 05-08-2006 at 05:28 PM.
Old 05-08-2006, 04:13 PM
Banned

i know the guy personaly who sells them and he wants me to sell them as well!

i can get as many as you need!

Last edited by BoostnHI; 05-08-2006 at 05:23 PM.
Old 05-08-2006, 04:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

can I get an english translation for your last 2 posts
Old 05-08-2006, 05:23 PM
Banned

sorry haha i need to take my time posting, i type like im sending a text message....

Last edited by BoostnHI; 05-08-2006 at 09:21 PM.