Looks like I got F#cked

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2006, 09:02 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Looks like I got F#cked

Hey your buddies disappeared
Originally Posted by GreenGoblin956
yeah i might have been the first one to pm you about the cluster, but if you wanted more, all you had to do is say, how about 80 or something to that effect, not agree on 25 then cry like a lil bitch all butt hurt cus you realized i got a great deal and you basially gave me the cluster....so hahahah keep crying you sissy
No I got fucked by some piece of **** who likes to get stuff for free.
GreenCockGobbler
I gave you the ****, thats what I meant to do, $25 was to cover shipping and packaging. And I'm in the wrong for not getting paid for that?
Old 01-13-2006, 11:06 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

blah blah blah shut the fawk up, why not show how mature you are and grow the **** up? what are we? 12 years old? like i said, wipe from front to back with the money order, laterz HO
Old 01-14-2006, 05:51 AM
Banned

What money order? WTF are you talking about?
Old 01-14-2006, 06:35 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by jxaxsxoxn
What money order? WTF are you talking about?
dude, are you bipolar?
Old 01-14-2006, 07:23 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by EDawg
dude, are you bipolar?
No, why? Does it take two weeks to get a money order? There is no money order. I give someone a good deal, pay to ship it to him, and I get screwed because he doesn't pay. Is that the way it works? Is that fair to me?
Then everyone starts bashing me?
I guess it's ok to screw someone out of their money as long as they have enough friends on the board to back them up, right?

I sold one item, I gave away about five others, I just asked for shipping costs, I sent the stuff out when the buyer said they sent the money order, 3-5 days later the deal was done.
Not on this one though, he says I sent it to his brothers house, thats the address I was given, we agreed on a money order...he later said he doesn't like getting money orders, too much hassle.
I sent the package out during the holidays when the post offices are packed, had to wait in a long line.

No big deal, I understand the risk of shipping before recieving payment, I understand I gave him a part I could have sold for more I'm not looking to make money on this I just want the money we agreed on and I'm not getting it.
And somehow all this makes me a bad person, why is that?
Old 01-14-2006, 10:23 AM
TECH Apprentice

by the way i don't know either party.
from what i can see he forgot to send payment for a cluster that was basicly given to him. the key here is that he forgot. i would have been pissed to. but probely would have sent him an e-mail or pm to let him know he forgot. then after doing this if he would not respond, then i would think he was trying not to pay me.

i guess what i am trying to say is, be cool little brother your money is on its way.
there is no reason you 2 should be on here bashing each other. this isn't what this forum is for.don't get me wrong its funny as ****. but you have to look at the big picture. and if you can't see it, well, i'am just wasting my time.
Old 01-14-2006, 11:46 AM
11 Second Club

exactely, already explained i hate doing money orders cus i like to pay eveyrhing via paypal much quicker, he said no to paypal so i kept forgetting about the cluster, even after i said ill send the money order, he said ill still send the cluster, id idnt ask him too before payment, HE did that on his own, and i appreciate it, but like i said, your getting your money just delayed you racist motherfawker
Old 01-14-2006, 01:13 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by jxaxsxoxn
No big deal, I understand the risk of shipping before recieving payment, I understand I gave him a part I could have sold for more I'm not looking to make money on this I just want the money we agreed on and I'm not getting it.
And somehow all this makes me a bad person, why is that?
How about because you act like a freaking 12 year old who just learned how to curse. You are bashing a guy who said point blank that he forgot and that your money is in the mail. If you are so freaking **** about 25 dollars you need to get a life. Your "mexican bitch" that you stated before that you "have" probably beats the living **** out of you so I guess you feel the need to take your frustrations out on this board and their members. If I saw you I would probably beat the living **** out of you as well, get a damn life you tool and get over it.

Joshua
Old 01-14-2006, 01:57 PM
Banned

racist
thats an accusation as to what I am or am not. You are proven to be a theif.
You can talk all the **** you want over the internet, you're such a tough guy, you have my address come prove something.

email1 "send a check or money order, if this is good email your address", reply was I'll send it out tomorrow.

email2 the "wrong address" was emailed to me saying basically it was good to go.

email3 the date. dec 23.
Attached Thumbnails Looks like I got F#cked-email1.jpg   Looks like I got F#cked-email2.jpg   Looks like I got F#cked-email3.jpg  
Old 01-14-2006, 02:48 PM
TECH Apprentice

How is he "proven" to be a thief when he said he has sent the money?
Old 01-14-2006, 02:51 PM
TECH Apprentice

Has he been proven in a court of law? Have you filed any sort of theft charges against him and has he been convicted of them? If not then please let us all know how he has been proven to be a thief?

** remember the whole i before e except after c thing you learned in 2nd grade...thief, not theif
Old 01-14-2006, 03:31 PM
Banned

Ok, so I'll send the payment in a year but do I plan to send it......is perfectly fine right.
he said he has sent the money
Ok liar then. Gee, I hope I spelled that right.
Old 01-14-2006, 03:34 PM
11 Second Club

look, when you get the money order, fold it in half and shove it up your *** man, i thought this was over, i thought you understood the money order is on its way, why cant you fawking understand it!!!! go check your mail, like i said, if you want i can give you the fawking money order # you can call western union and verify if you cumguzzling bitch.
Old 01-14-2006, 03:37 PM
Banned

Get your friend to shut the **** up and it will be over.
Old 01-14-2006, 03:38 PM
TECH Apprentice

I don't understand how someone who is willing to send ANYTHING in the mail without first recieving money can b!tch about not getting his money order yet. The guy could have said that he sent it a long time ago but instead he admitted to forgetting to send it and then said it was in the mail. Chill out for heaven's sake.

BTW: I'll take the bumper and headlight if you are willing to send it to me first and then I'll send you a money order...lol

Mods please lock this thread as it will probably never end!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Contrary to jxaxsxoxn's belief I do not know, or have any affilliation with GreenGoblin956. I just don't feel it is right to bash someone the way jxaxsxoxn has so GROW UP. LOL
Old 01-14-2006, 03:41 PM
11 Second Club

and for your information, these people are not my friends, they are adults and actually comprehend english and undersand dalays, not no 12 year old dumbass who is crying like a lil bitch.

joshua thanks for the understanding, wish that dumbass could understand english...
Old 01-14-2006, 03:43 PM
TECH Apprentice

No problem, the little ***** needs a lesson in reality and I am sorry you have had to deal with some of his immaturity.

Joshua
Old 01-14-2006, 05:34 PM
Banned

Talk all you want, you're safe 1200 miles away.
Old 01-14-2006, 05:36 PM
Banned

I'll take the bumper and headlight if you are willing to send it to me first and then I'll send you a money order...lol
Send the money, I'll ship it when I get around to it. Seems ok from what you've said so far.
Old 01-14-2006, 05:42 PM
11 Second Club

are you fawking threatening me dumbass???

Quick Reply: Looks like I got F#cked