Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

beware of goodrich969

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2007, 12:11 PM
Restricted User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default beware of goodrich969

problem resolved.

having a bad experience with member goodrich969. couple months back he was advertising bats (baseball and softball) for sale at reduced prices as the sporting goods rep was a friend of his. i asked about a specific bat, he was able to locate it thru his friend and the deal was made.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...0&page=1&pp=20

it was understood that there would be no receipt with the bat and that any problems (warranty issues) would be handled by the member. on 6-10-07 i sent him a pm stating that the bat had started to come apart at the union (its a 2 piece bat) and that i would need to know how he wanted to take care of the warranty. after a few more pm's i had the impression that this would not be a problem.

as of today the member signs on daily and will not open or return sent pm's. i have had the run-around on parts before and sometimes its just to be expected. i understand that things happen. however this is not a part for my car, this was a gift given to my son for doing well in school, with the hope that it would help him in his baseball. i really dont appreciate being lied to or ignored when it comes to something that pertains to one of my children. i REALLY would appreciate a reply to let me know whats going on and a answer as to when i can expect this problem to be taken care of.

i kinda go thru life with only one set of rules that are written in stone.......you can mess with my car. you can mess with my house. you can even mess with my wife ( shes an adult and can take care of herself and asks for help when she needs it). just dont f**k with my kids. you young man are about to break one of my rules and i will have a problem with that.

Last edited by WS6nJAX; 07-18-2007 at 12:28 PM.
Old 06-26-2007, 01:38 PM

just a FYI - i dealt with him a year and a half ago, bought a cat-back exhaust from him, and he took a little extra time and was slow to respond, but he did eventually send it. he did not seem like a scammer type or anything.
Old 06-26-2007, 07:45 PM
TECH Veteran

Always get the sellers phone number and mailing address before sending money for anything.

It gives other options of contacting the seller.
Old 06-28-2007, 05:06 PM
Restricted User

also posted this in the midwest members section and this has been his only reply.....
Originally Posted by goodrich969
wow man.. I was about to send you a PM saying the bat will be sent out tomorrow. A whole new bat. but idk about that now. Ive been very busy and havent had time to send you a PM.
sure you were. now i guess i can blame myself for you not taking care of this.
Old 07-03-2007, 05:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

I have told you to PM me and well get it squared away. So...PM me
Old 07-03-2007, 08:38 PM
Restricted User

i sent pm's prior to this going public. this is the first time you have asked.
most recent pm (today) and reply.....
grow up...Give me your address and info and it will get sent out thrusday
john philpot
5036 monroe smith rd
jacksonville florida
and as far as the "grow up" part, i just want you to do what you were/are supposed to do. i have 4 childern of my own and they all understand that concept.
Old 07-03-2007, 08:50 PM
Restricted User

2nd pm of the day sent 3 min after the first.....

CALL IF YOU WANT TO RESOLVE THIS. OR DONT CALL IF YOUD LIKE TO CONTINUE TO ACT LIKE A CHILD.
i have supplied my shipping info and i will not be calling. at this time i would prefer to keep this in the forum so as there is no more confusion or misunderstandings between us. i will be more that happy to retract any post you deem as negative after you follow thru on your end.
Old 07-04-2007, 06:36 AM
Restricted User

just got home from work and this is the latest pm from member with my reply.....

yeah whatever. We need to "mediate" this. lol ill send the bat out thrusday unless shipping is open tomorrow then it will go out tomorrow.
Id appreciate you not raping my threads with the be careful with this one guys stuff. Thanks
then do what you should have done the first time i asked you to back on june 10th. by the way, once again, thanks in advance.....

Originally Posted by WS6nJAX
hey bro, hows it goin. i bought a bat from you a couple months ago. i understood that there would be no receipt with the bad for warranty, but you said your guy would be able to take care of any problems with it. well, its coming apart at the junction. please ask you guy how we can take care of this. i appreciate you help. thanks in advance.....john
looks like i should have a new bat heading my son's way thursday. i will keep my fingers crossed and post-up retractions/resolved when it gets here.
Old 07-06-2007, 08:17 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by WS6nJAX
i kinda go thru life with only one set of rules that are written in stone.......you can mess with my car. you can mess with my house. you can even mess with my wife ( shes an adult and can take care of herself and asks for help when she needs it). just dont f**k with my kids. you young man are about to break one of my rules and i will have a problem with that.
Well said.

Quick Reply: beware of goodrich969