Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Riced honda pissed me off (must read)

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2009, 05:12 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Riced honda pissed me off (must read)

I was on the way home from work in the TA just cruising steadily at 60 on the highway, I hear what I can only describe as a baby crying on the side of me, I see a skinny brunett chick driving and her nerdy boyfreind on the passenger side of a honda civic that was so low it had to avoid rocks while driving, he was telling her something and they were both looking at my car and smirking.
I just blew it off and kept driving and keeping my cool, then this bit** tries to punch it and got a good 3 cars infront of me, she waved as if to say "your car is to slow compared to my boyfreinds" I'm sure her boyfreind was telling her lies and belittling the beast. My anger exploded off the charts and I caught up to them easily, I saw her boney loser boy freind telling her something again, she rolled the window down and I lost it, I punched it and saw that stupid girl covering her ears with her head down as if the noise was to much for her, then slowed down and allowed her to pull next to me, she was hesitant this time because I'm sure my cut outs almost gave her a heart attack, she tryed to smash it again and I just punched it and watched her lose her composer she started to weeve thru traffic, I could tell she got scared.
I wish I could pull her boyfriend out of the car and beat his ***, he is the reason why there are so many ricers thinking they can hang with the big boys, I knew his chick was loosing her bearings so I just let her bask in the glory of her first loss as a ricer, I'm sure she'll lose plenty more in that grocery getter civic.

Last edited by lt1phantom791; 06-17-2009 at 06:05 PM.
Old 06-17-2009, 05:43 PM
Launching!

i know what you mean, all i get from my brother is blah blah blah how his friend has a evo that will destroy my camaro, and its got 750whp, and all that crap. these ricers don't know what real horsepower is. my car put down 360whp on a dyno dynamic dyno, which reads extremely low but i don't care i tell people exactly what it reads so when i beat them they know how fast 360whp REALLY is. ricers fvckin irritate the **** out of me too and it seems like the ricer crowd is exploding everywhere
Old 06-17-2009, 06:21 PM
Staging Lane

Good kill or honda beat down..
Old 06-17-2009, 06:27 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by the jester 812
i know what you mean, all i get from my brother is blah blah blah how his friend has a evo that will destroy my camaro, and its got 750whp, and all that crap. these ricers don't know what real horsepower is. my car put down 360whp on a dyno dynamic dyno, which reads extremely low but i don't care i tell people exactly what it reads so when i beat them they know how fast 360whp REALLY is. ricers fvckin irritate the **** out of me too and it seems like the ricer crowd is exploding everywhere
Sorry but 750whp > 360whp even when a 4 cyl car is making it. If the Evo actually does have that much you will get destroyed.
Old 06-17-2009, 06:30 PM
11 Second Club

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

^^i believe he was exaggerating.
Old 06-17-2009, 06:31 PM
Teching In

I'm not trying to be an A word but a evo isn't a ricer
Old 06-17-2009, 07:39 PM
On The Tree

Ricer:

Noun.

To exaggerate, lie, and stretch the truth of just how fast your car is. Applying retarded body kits, talking **** on faster cars and not racing.

Nowhere in that stupid little definition does it mention what type of car you have.

A lambo with a 10 foot tall wing and a gay body kit is a ricer.
A camaro with a 10 foot tall wing and a gay body kit is a ricer.

An EVO that talks **** that he has 700+RWHP and can't back it up, like the person was obviously implying but was lost.. is a ricer.

Also, no ******* way.
360 RWHP is like twice as fast as 750 RWHP.

Keep given them ricers and their bitches hell OP.
Old 06-17-2009, 07:45 PM
On The Tree

i hate ricers........i cant stand to here a car that has a higher pitched exhaust than a motorcycle.............nice kill
Old 06-17-2009, 08:13 PM
Teching In

Your definition of rice is far from it brother, the term RICE referce to a car from japan, thus the word rice, how can a camaro be a ricer? The car must be a grocery getter with zero *****, it usually has a skinny white boy or a asian person as the driver, it has a very loud and annoying exhaust sound that sort of resembles a weed wacker, they classify them selves as dsm but the dsm crowed calls them rice and doesn't want anything to do with them, they are the rejects of the racing world.
The typical ricer is usually a honda civic, accord, protege, mazda 3, mazda 6, 300z not 350z, sentra, elenra, all of them have no *****. I don't give a **** if you can get 600 horse power with a turbo, you can put twin turbos in a 1995 jeep grand cherokee and get 500, why don't you put a turbo in a minivan while your at it. Doesn't that sound stupid? Well that's how ricers look to the rest of the racing world.

Last edited by lt1phantom791; 06-17-2009 at 08:23 PM.
Old 06-17-2009, 08:55 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Parasoth
Ricer:

Noun.

To exaggerate, lie, and stretch the truth of just how fast your car is. Applying retarded body kits, talking **** on faster cars and not racing.

Nowhere in that stupid little definition does it mention what type of car you have.

A lambo with a 10 foot tall wing and a gay body kit is a ricer.
A camaro with a 10 foot tall wing and a gay body kit is a ricer.

An EVO that talks **** that he has 700+RWHP and can't back it up, like the person was obviously implying but was lost.. is a ricer.

Also, no ******* way.
360 RWHP is like twice as fast as 750 RWHP.

Keep given them ricers and their bitches hell OP.
I think this is the absolute funniest thing that I have ever read. A ricer is a honda,nissan,mitsu,or any of them. Also a ricer CAN be a camaro,t/a,mustang,or anything for that matter. Its a state of mind!!!
Old 06-17-2009, 08:58 PM
Teching In

Lol that is pretty funny, camaro and mustang caught me off guard
Old 06-17-2009, 10:23 PM
TECH Regular

OMFG do we still debate this ricer ****?LOL
Old 06-17-2009, 10:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by lt1phantom791
Your definition of rice is far from it brother, the term RICE referce to a car from japan, thus the word rice, how can a camaro be a ricer? The car must be a grocery getter with zero *****, it usually has a skinny white boy or a asian person as the driver, it has a very loud and annoying exhaust sound that sort of resembles a weed wacker, they classify them selves as dsm but the dsm crowed calls them rice and doesn't want anything to do with them, they are the rejects of the racing world.
The typical ricer is usually a honda civic, accord, protege, mazda 3, mazda 6, 300z not 350z, sentra, elenra, all of them have no *****. I don't give a **** if you can get 600 horse power with a turbo, you can put twin turbos in a 1995 jeep grand cherokee and get 500, why don't you put a turbo in a minivan while your at it. Doesn't that sound stupid? Well that's how ricers look to the rest of the racing world.
IMO everything not tastefully modded are RICER regardless of the brand
Old 06-18-2009, 03:05 AM
11 Second Club

Rice

R ace
I nspired
C osmetic
E nhancement

Therefore, a ricer is one who does pointless mods to look fast, but the enhancements don't provide any benefits to the performance of the vehicle.

Any car, foreign or domestic, can be riced out. Doesn't target a certain people or vehicle.
Old 06-18-2009, 03:22 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by lt1phantom791
I'm not trying to be an A word but a evo isn't a ricer
I think the word you were looking for was ***.
This is the kill section, no one will have a heart attack over it...
Old 06-18-2009, 05:11 AM
TECH Fanatic

This, Gentlemen, Is a ******* Ricer and then some. Im speechless so make your own assumptions.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/florida-m...ld-c6-zo6.html
Old 06-18-2009, 07:51 AM
On The Tree

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

There's a reason why the rear end of my TA says "Rice: It's what's for dinner" but seriously.... if, as you said, your "anger exploded off the charts" because of this, you need to consider professional help. This kind of stuff is not worthy of anger. It's worth a small chuckle, a shake of the head, and a humiliating loss followed, perhaps, by a bit of finger pointing and laughing...
Old 06-18-2009, 08:09 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Dirty Dog
There's a reason why the rear end of my TA says "Rice: It's what's for dinner" but seriously.... if, as you said, your "anger exploded off the charts" because of this, you need to consider professional help. This kind of stuff is not worthy of anger. It's worth a small chuckle, a shake of the head, and a humiliating loss followed, perhaps, by a bit of finger pointing and laughing...
i agree as i roll past these fools i usually stick my hand out the window with either a thumbs down or if they pissed me off a finger up
Old 06-18-2009, 11:32 AM
On The Tree

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well, that wasn't exactly the finger pointing I meant. lol
I'll give a thumbs up if it's warranted, otherwise a wave as I pull away, or at worst, point at their car, shake my head sadly, and laugh.
Old 06-18-2009, 11:54 AM
Staging Lane

to the comment about the evo, i ran into one a few weekends ago in NC with 763 to the wheels. I saw it in action and dont doubt the number one bit. Sorry to highjack but you go to watch them guys.