Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

***CTS-V vs 05 GTO!!***

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2009, 02:40 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ***CTS-V vs 05 GTO!!***

Ok well last night me and a couple of my buddies went crusin last night around my area to see wuts goin down.. We roll up by a walgreens and this dude is sittin in his red GTO. So I park next to him and we get to talkin and we both have same mods, corsa catback and CAI.. So my friend is eggin him on to run em. And he says ok. So we go from a 30 roll first.. 3 honk it and I seriouly pull so hard i swear he thru that bitch in reverse! Haha Pull em by like 3 or 4 cars easy.. Then we do a 20 roll same outcome. Anyways meet up with the guy afterwards he was really cool. All in all was a good night!Oh and my bad ima get Vids tommorow my friend has em on his phone.. So check back. Thank for readin!
Old 09-28-2009, 08:03 AM
10 Second Club

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

When did the CTS-Vs get the LSA motor?
Old 09-28-2009, 11:18 AM
Banned

Your friend needs to learn how to drive lol
Old 09-28-2009, 12:32 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by necrocannibal
When did the CTS-Vs get the LSA motor?
The CTS-Vs got the LSA for 2009.
The OP's CTS-V has an LS2.

Nice kill OP.
Old 09-28-2009, 01:52 PM
10 Second Club

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by SLoW SHO
LOL yeah, same motor in a heavier car.
Old 09-28-2009, 03:09 PM
Banned

You shouldnt have beat him like that, congrats on the kill.
Old 09-28-2009, 05:39 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

GOod kill bro! I love to see our beloved V's starting to come out and shake up some ****! Between you and me I must say that we are starting to get our cars recognized while ouut and about! As a matter of fact I had just got done having lunch with my wife and was out by my car smoking when A Ferrari comes FLYING up the side road that the restuarant was on. I gave him a thumbs up while he flew by so he turned into the lot that I was at while standing next to my car comes up and pulls out of the lot next to me all while goosing the **** out of it!!! Next thing you know a group of peops across the street hollard over at me to "get in your CTS-V and go get you some". I declined as my wife was standing next to me and would have had my **** in the front yard by the time I got home If I took off after the Ferrari. They then asked me to crank her up and goose it for them! Note that this was also in the hood so I was surprised as heel that I even seen the Ferrari...
Old 09-28-2009, 09:11 PM
Launching!

lol nice
Old 10-01-2009, 01:29 PM
On The Tree

Thanks Guys.. Oh by the way his GTO is an A4 so thats prolly why I pulled on him so hard! LOL Im sure I'll be running him again since I see him all the time. Still havent got a chance to get the Vid from my boy hes gotta bluetooth them to my phone..

Originally Posted by adanieljohnson1
GOod kill bro! I love to see our beloved V's starting to come out and shake up some ****! Between you and me I must say that we are starting to get our cars recognized while ouut and about! As a matter of fact I had just got done having lunch with my wife and was out by my car smoking when A Ferrari comes FLYING up the side road that the restuarant was on. I gave him a thumbs up while he flew by so he turned into the lot that I was at while standing next to my car comes up and pulls out of the lot next to me all while goosing the **** out of it!!! Next thing you know a group of peops across the street hollard over at me to "get in your CTS-V and go get you some". I declined as my wife was standing next to me and would have had my **** in the front yard by the time I got home If I took off after the Ferrari. They then asked me to crank her up and goose it for them! Note that this was also in the hood so I was surprised as heel that I even seen the Ferrari...
HAHAHA Man your always gettin in to sum **** lucky bastard! IDK man I think I woulda took the risk and gave that Ferrari a lil chase.. But thats just me haha..Wut was it 360 Modena??
Old 10-01-2009, 01:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

good runs. vids would be nice.
Old 10-01-2009, 02:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by adanieljohnson1

what color was it?
Old 10-02-2009, 04:55 AM
Banned

Good run, was it a LS1 GTO? sounds like it must of been.

Cause GTO's are about 2-300lbs lighter then the V.

You need a camara for all these kills bro!
Old 10-02-2009, 08:28 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by V-CIOUS
HAHAHA Man your always gettin in to sum **** lucky bastard! IDK man I think I woulda took the risk and gave that Ferrari a lil chase.. But thats just me haha..Wut was it 360 Modena??
Not sure... All I seen was the standing Horse...
Originally Posted by 02ws666
what color was it?
It was Red...LOUD AS HELL and a younger guy too. Off of Rosemead and Midway at Carolinas Restuarant... Great food too.
Old 10-14-2009, 09:58 PM
Teching In

Default Spotted

Originally Posted by V-CIOUS
Ok well last night me and a couple of my buddies went crusin last night around my area to see wuts goin down.. We roll up by a walgreens and this dude is sittin in his red GTO. So I park next to him and we get to talkin and we both have same mods, corsa catback and CAI.. So my friend is eggin him on to run em. And he says ok. So we go from a 30 roll first.. 3 honk it and I seriouly pull so hard i swear he thru that bitch in reverse! Haha Pull em by like 3 or 4 cars easy.. Then we do a 20 roll same outcome. Anyways meet up with the guy afterwards he was really cool. All in all was a good night!Oh and my bad ima get Vids tommorow my friend has em on his phone.. So check back. Thank for readin!
Hey V-CIOUS, I'm pretty sure I spotted you this past Friday at the I-10/1604 intersection. I was merging from 1604 to 10 and you vice versa. Your exhaust sounded sweet btw. Too bad we weren't going the same way though

I was in a '06 Brazen Orange GTO.
Old 10-15-2009, 03:57 PM
On The Tree

good kill. those gto's are over rated.

Last edited by jmdgto; 10-22-2009 at 06:29 AM.
Old 10-16-2009, 02:12 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by sa_gto
Hey V-CIOUS, I'm pretty sure I spotted you this past Friday at the I-10/1604 intersection. I was merging from 1604 to 10 and you vice versa. Your exhaust sounded sweet btw. Too bad we weren't going the same way though

I was in a '06 Brazen Orange GTO.
Yeah man that was me for sure.. I was goin to a friends house off I-10. Hit me up whenever maybe we can go hunting for sum rice?! hahaha PM me I'll shoot you my #
Old 10-16-2009, 04:26 PM
Teching In

nice rape OP... I freakin love our cars too... fast and work prettty damn well at pullin Va J... hard to beat that!!
Old 10-18-2009, 03:30 AM
On The Tree

Fa sho!!!
Old 10-19-2009, 02:06 PM
On The Tree

those CTS-V's are sick! almost thought about selling my ws6 and buyin one. anyways good kill! i'm not a fan of the goats...haha
Old 10-19-2009, 06:45 PM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by SLoW SHO
This.
Originally Posted by maxspeed96ct
Good run, was it a LS1 GTO? sounds like it must of been.

Cause GTO's are about 2-300lbs lighter then the V.

You need a camara for all these kills bro!
Distinct possibility.