Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

JustAFantaZ Vs Lethal C5 Z - Round 2!

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2013, 11:22 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow JustAFantaZ Vs Lethal C5 Z - Round 2!

We had been waiting for the computer-generated rain to clear up ever since Round 1, but unfortunately a little CGI cold front blew in and caused some traction issues for the computer models.

I hope you all enjoy this hypothetical rematch designed in shareware trial video software lol
Old 01-13-2013, 11:33 PM
Staging Lane

Nice!!! Shame the computer generated footage didn't happen a few days ago when it was 65 degrees at night!
Old 01-13-2013, 11:45 PM
TECH Apprentice

Good kill!
Always loved computer animated c5z.
Old 01-13-2013, 11:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Your little 280z is a beast !!
Old 01-14-2013, 01:17 AM
TECH Fanatic

So what i get from this is that its computer generated....
Old 01-14-2013, 04:24 AM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Nice runs...what you bump the shot to?
Old 01-14-2013, 05:30 AM
TECH Resident

I'm guessing that 2nd run you started spinning towards the high RPM and then caught grip to pass?

Good runs either way.
Old 01-14-2013, 09:52 AM
Teching In

I can't use 2nd gear in the cold so I took off in the bottom of 3rd about 2800-3000k rpm then feathered thru it then wot in 4th
Old 01-14-2013, 10:51 AM
Teching In

looks more like the c5z spun then caught some grip caught up, passed, then hit the brakes. you can see the reflection on the road light up right after he passes.
id like to see a re run when its warm out! its so hard to judge cars when one or the other is spinning.
Old 01-14-2013, 11:26 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by StealthFRC
looks more like the c5z spun then caught some grip caught up, passed, then hit the brakes. you can see the reflection on the road light up right after he passes.
That's what it looked like to me as well.

Some fast cars regardless!
Old 01-14-2013, 01:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by silvzo6
I can't use 2nd gear in the cold so I took off in the bottom of 3rd about 2800-3000k rpm then feathered thru it then wot in 4th
LOL @ you trying to run from a 45 mph roll...

There was no chance of you doing ANYTHING....especially with it cold like this....

I tried to "feather" the throttle in as you put it from 60 mph in 3rd the other day and as soon as I got anywhere near full throttle it was blowing the tires off and shooting right to the limiter... This was on the Nittos at 16 psi..

Youre gonna have to wait until warmer days/roads to do anything in 3rd...
Old 01-14-2013, 01:58 PM
Teching In

Ya it's to cold for me to run now..I was on et streets on that race and spun spun spun thru 3rd but I can feather it to make it a race... once it warms up it won't be as bad ..i dont think I'll never do a 45roll on the street again lol heres my view of the race

Old 01-14-2013, 08:09 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Vettes making some powa. Freight training once it got back on rails.
Old 01-14-2013, 10:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Ya it's to cold for me to run now..I was on et streets on that race and spun spun spun thru 3rd but I can feather it to make it a race... once it warms up it won't be as bad ..i dont think I'll never do a 45roll on the street again lol heres my view of the race

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIbW...e_gdata_player
I got my CCW drag pack today, I'm gonna give the ET Streets a chance as well..... I gotta get em polished up and on the car, I'm gonna ride em on the street for a while as well just for pimping purposes...

Your's and my car are gonna look like twinkies at the track rental.... Hopefully mine will run as good as yours does... (although I doubt I'll MPH with you, mine is just too heavy at 3610lbs)..

I gotta hit up JM, Winters97GT and the other locals to find out if this is happening for sure.... The rental was supposed to be Feb 15th..
Old 01-15-2013, 02:46 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by KFC_Or_Bust
Nice!!! Shame the computer generated footage didn't happen a few days ago when it was 65 degrees at night!
Haha yeah

Originally Posted by Theblacknightls1
Your little 280z is a beast !!
Thanks bro

Originally Posted by black_phoenix
So what i get from this is that its computer generated....
Yep, trying to create a good show

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
Nice runs...what you bump the shot to?
same setup, 200

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
Yep I'm under no illusions...that monster hooks and I'm toast lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIbW...e_gdata_player
Flames are embarrassing...need that tuned out. Losing power out the exhaust ugh
Old 01-15-2013, 10:23 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
Ya once it gets traction it really starts to move!

Originally Posted by ajrothm
I got my CCW drag pack today, I'm gonna give the ET Streets a chance as well..... I gotta get em polished up and on the car, I'm gonna ride em on the street for a while as well just for pimping purposes...

Your's and my car are gonna look like twinkies at the track rental.... Hopefully mine will run as good as yours does... (although I doubt I'll MPH with you, mine is just too heavy at 3610lbs)..

I gotta hit up JM, Winters97GT and the other locals to find out if this is happening for sure.... The rental was supposed to be Feb 15th..
aww wth we're going to be twins smh lol,do you still have the bsm's on your car? if so leave them on so we don't walk to the wrong car in the spring lol,and ive been riding the drag pack alot lately,still have the zo6 wheels with the mt's on them and they work so so but i think the pack works best,and how the hell does your car weigh so much? im at 3140 without me in it,im on the fence about the rental and being that ill have to take a weekend off for that then go back to houston the next month for 2k and then to dallas the next month i may have to pass,i really would like to go but i don't want to break something before all these big races
Old 01-16-2013, 09:50 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Ya once it gets traction it really starts to move!

aww wth we're going to be twins smh lol,do you still have the bsm's on your car? if so leave them on so we don't walk to the wrong car in the spring lol,and ive been riding the drag pack alot lately,still have the zo6 wheels with the mt's on them and they work so so but i think the pack works best,and how the hell does your car weigh so much? im at 3140 without me in it,im on the fence about the rental and being that ill have to take a weekend off for that then go back to houston the next month for 2k and then to dallas the next month i may have to pass,i really would like to go but i don't want to break something before all these big races
BSMs are long gone... I can't stand those things...

Most of the time I'll be on the Speedlines but I'll pimp the drag pack from time to time on the street, especially if it hooks better on it.

My car was 3140lbs bone stock with 1/2 tank. Add about 100lbs to it for the blower kit and XSP cat back (+25 lbs over stock Ti), so now 3240. Then I did the new build, went to an iron block & 4" forged crank,(+100lbs), bigger blower and all the 10 rib stuff, fuel system stuff, misc.. (+50 or so misc)= 3390lbs. + ME @ 190lbs puts it at 3580 by my ricer math.... It actually weighed 3610lbs at RPR so I am sure there is other stuff thats heavier..

Although I think the drag pack will take about 50lbs off of it, that should put me back at 3550lbs or so...

Still way heavier then yours though...
Old 01-16-2013, 10:12 AM
TECH Apprentice

Another reason turbo set ups are boss... Boost by gear . That c5z is nasty!! To go from spinning to yanking to training that ls3 on 200shot!
Old 01-16-2013, 11:19 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Imstock2
Another reason turbo set ups are boss... Boost by gear . That c5z is nasty!! To go from spinning to yanking to training that ls3 on 200shot!
Huh? I could've sworn that C5Z had a novi2000.
Old 01-17-2013, 06:25 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ajrothm
BSMs are long gone... I can't stand those things...

Most of the time I'll be on the Speedlines but I'll pimp the drag pack from time to time on the street, especially if it hooks better on it.

My car was 3140lbs bone stock with 1/2 tank. Add about 100lbs to it for the blower kit and XSP cat back (+25 lbs over stock Ti), so now 3240. Then I did the new build, went to an iron block & 4" forged crank,(+100lbs), bigger blower and all the 10 rib stuff, fuel system stuff, misc.. (+50 or so misc)= 3390lbs. + ME @ 190lbs puts it at 3580 by my ricer math.... It actually weighed 3610lbs at RPR so I am sure there is other stuff thats heavier..

Although I think the drag pack will take about 50lbs off of it, that should put me back at 3550lbs or so...

Still way heavier then yours though...
ya i hate the bsm's too,well guess we're just gonna be twins then huh lol..eek ok when ya add it up theres some extra lbs there,im want to weigh my car again..last i weighed it was on the pack and it weighed 3140 lil under half tank so its a tad lighter..

Originally Posted by Imstock2
thanks! but its supercharged with a Novi2000

Originally Posted by adamantium
Huh? I could've sworn that C5Z had a novi2000.
correct

Quick Reply: JustAFantaZ Vs Lethal C5 Z - Round 2!