Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

bolt on ws6 vs srt-4 vs m3 kinda long

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2005, 05:45 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default bolt on ws6 vs srt-4 vs m3 kinda long

Well I was just about to put the car away today and on my way up to our local wal mart to get some storing supplies I passed a silver m3(last model I believe), then the guy reved at me at a light. I could hear the two guys jokin around awfully cofident like. I wasnt about to race in the city so i just reved back and did a little burnout. I turned into wal mart and they flew by upset because they wanted to race. It kinda bothered me too because i looked like a ***** turning away. Anyways I get out after about 30 min and this guy and his buddy in a srt4 are parked blockin me. I had the ol lady with me so i wasnt gonna do anything at first but they were talkin **** and revvin.when i was about to leave. I said **** it we ended up goin to a long strait away and on the way i drove normal,but thesse idiots were doin simultanious lane changes,peggin the rev limiters and makin the BOV chirp every time they got near me the srt4 sounded a lot louder than any id ever heard but i dont know what he had done the m3 had at least an exhaust. They both looked and sounded pretty good i guess if your into them. FIRST ME VS SRT4.
We went from a 30 or so roll(I know gay)and he took off during his 3rd honk.
I passed him at about 50 and when i looked over he was sayin f@@k and hittin his steering wheel,tryin to make it go faster i guess.by about 130 i had about 4 cars on him and the m3 was about two cars behind him. They both passed and gave a thumbs up but i could tell they were pissed because they thought they were gonna kill me. It was a fun last day of the year anyways. Even though my girlfriend is pissed at me now
Old 10-31-2005, 05:57 PM
12 Second Club

Nice way to shut cocky bastards up
Old 10-31-2005, 06:46 PM
Teching In

Nice kill. BTW my gf gets mad when I race too, but what do they expect ?
Old 10-31-2005, 06:48 PM
12 Second Club

My ex went nuts every time I'd get into a side drift or floored the car.... this other friend of mine begs me to floor the car when she's with me and every time I do she almost has an orgasm.... you should get a new GF haha
Old 10-31-2005, 07:20 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My gf loves racing
Old 10-31-2005, 09:59 PM
LS1Tech Editor

Just curious, what are your mods?

-J-
Old 10-31-2005, 10:43 PM
Launching!

Damn im glad i got a girl that loves racing! She is constantly asking me to go look for races!
Old 11-01-2005, 10:13 AM
Teching In

this story confuses the **** out of me. at first you say the m3 passed you and you turned into the walmart and next thing all 3 of you are racing..Confused.

btw what are your mods.
Old 11-01-2005, 01:23 PM
TECH Resident

yeah nice kills man. my ex hated when i raced, but my gf now absolutely loves to race. of course i keep it safe and dont do stupid ****, but whenever the time is right i let it loose and she goes crazy. gotta love it
Old 11-01-2005, 04:12 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by CarbonBlckM3
this story confuses the **** out of me. at first you say the m3 passed you and you turned into the walmart and next thing all 3 of you are racing..Confused.

btw what are your mods.
might wanna reread it again, {Cliff Notes}he went to wal-mart, ricers pestered him to race, pulled in and went inside, came out after 30min, they blocked him in racking their fart pipes and he gave them what they wanted-------an *** whopping
Old 11-02-2005, 12:13 AM
On The Tree

sorry i got home and dipped into the sauce a little before posting.
I have a 2000 ws6 with lid, hooker lts, flomaster catback and sfcs. No cats either. That part had me kinda worried because no cats=5 month overdue inspection X street racing at 130 or so = lots of fines i cant afford. The ol military id trick only goes so far. Also as for my girl bein mad and not talkin for a while is a much needed f'n break