Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

My WS6 already got killed sort of lol.

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2006, 01:26 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My WS6 already got killed sort of lol.

Alright guys, well if you didnt read my other posts, today I just bought a 02 Black M6 WS6 with a blown rearend and a knocking motor for only $3000. Well i had my friend get his trailer and his 00 Chevy silverado 5.3 to go pick it up. Well we got it on the trailer and was taking it to my house. Well first of all when we were taking it home, some guy at the stop light asked us, what that car run(guess because it was trailored ) I then joking said 8.70's. You had to see his face . Fast car man he told me and we took off. Well at the next stoplight we pull up to a older eclipse(like a 90-94 style), he had the usual ricer stuff fartcan, stickers, racing seat covers. Well he revs up and my buddy throws the truck into neutral and revs up also. The light turns green and my buddy slowly takes off normal and then slightly gets on it. This eclipse then just smashes on the gas and passes us by a car or so and hits the hazards and makes a turn . Me and my buddy laughed all the way home on my first loss in the WS6. BTW Im looking for a good used LS1 longblock, pretty much already got the rearend. Wouldnt mind buying a slightly modified motor eithier such as LS6 heads and cam.
Old 09-01-2006, 01:30 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ebay.. complete motor & tranny $3,000. check it out
Old 09-01-2006, 01:45 AM
Teching In

You know the punk in the Eclipse= is telling his homo's right now about how he just owned some black "camaro thing". Fargin' ricers.
Old 09-01-2006, 02:46 AM
Teching In

^^^HaHaHa
Old 09-01-2006, 07:22 AM
TECH Resident

Damn, that's priceless stuff there!
Old 09-01-2006, 07:30 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by RED04Z06
Alright guys, well if you didnt read my other posts, today I just bought a 02 Black M6 WS6 with a blown rearend and a knocking motor for only $3000. Well i had my friend get his trailer and his 00 Chevy silverado 5.3 to go pick it up. Well we got it on the trailer and was taking it to my house. Well first of all when we were taking it home, some guy at the stop light asked us, what that car run(guess because it was trailored ) I then joking said 8.70's. You had to see his face . Fast car man he told me and we took off. Well at the next stoplight we pull up to a older eclipse(like a 90-94 style), he had the usual ricer stuff fartcan, stickers, racing seat covers. Well he revs up and my buddy throws the truck into neutral and revs up also. The light turns green and my buddy slowly takes off normal and then slightly gets on it. This eclipse then just smashes on the gas and passes us by a car or so and hits the hazards and makes a turn . Me and my buddy laughed all the way home on my first loss in the WS6. BTW Im looking for a good used LS1 longblock, pretty much already got the rearend. Wouldnt mind buying a slightly modified motor eithier such as LS6 heads and cam.
If that kid lives to be 100, he'll talk about the day his 4cyl. POS beat a WS6...a true lifetime of stories.
Old 09-01-2006, 10:17 AM
TECH Fanatic

An Eclipse beat a truck with a broken WS6 in tow and threw hazards on that? Tell him to eat **** if you ever see him again in the WS6 or Cobra.
Old 09-01-2006, 10:57 AM
Launching!

What a dumbass! Did you guys have to slam the breaks hard? ******* could have been ramped! pulling a trailer with car on it makes stoppig a bitch. I once had to trailer a freinds car with a little snow on the road. that sucked big donkey *****.
We all know he's talking **** on his websites that he chased a ws6 up a trailer with its tail wedged between its legs.
Old 09-01-2006, 02:28 PM
Teching In

Yah hopefully after I put the motor and rearend back in, Ill go looking for this eclipshit sorry i meant eclipse and show him what real cars are about.