Cowboys fans, lets hear all the excuses why yall lost this game!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2008, 09:58 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Cryboyzzzz fans, lets hear all the excuses why yall lost this game!!!!

The best part about this whole day was when the clock ticked down to "0" and the game is history. Sure is kinda quiet from all you Cowboy fans that badgered me when I got banned and then when I made a prediction that the Redskins would beat the "Cowboys". So I was off by the team. You get up here and complain and come up with excuses for why they lose a game. My favorite was it was a meaningless game, anyway we have got home field locked up throughtout the playoffs. We will see the Patriots in the SuperBowl for a rematch, and I stated they will not get out of the Divisional game.....Damn look who was right. Dallas wouldn't of had a chance against any of the 4 AFC teams that played ths weekend. They played in an untested conference, 13-3 would have been 9-7 in the AFC. We really want to hear all the crybaby excuses about why they lost. They lost b/c it caught up to them, played to their potentional the last 5 games. I guess if they didn't look at them like they were meaningless games, they would have prepared better. I got the last laugh this football season. Call me a hater(Yes I am when it comes to the Cowboys) but thats okay thats my right and you can hear it again wait til next year when we can start it up again.....

Last edited by ProStreet_632; 01-14-2008 at 09:01 AM.
Old 01-13-2008, 10:05 PM
Teching In

Looking at Jerry's stretched out face in HD was the highlight of my day. His face is so F---king tight you can't tell if he's happy, sad pissed or what. I am a hater as well, but does it really matter who won? This Patriot team is the best ever and will roll whoever they play......
Old 01-13-2008, 10:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i can tell now that ya ll only go for the teams that win but never stick to the team you really like cuz either they lose or just suk, i was born a cowboy fan and always be a cowboys fan, yeah they lost big deal it was a decent game the better team won and thats that... but at least pick a team you really like and not a team that just plays good for that one year...
Old 01-13-2008, 10:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I wouldnt call you a hater, just a complete ***. Cowboys lost because of too many penalties. For some reason there are alot of Romo haters too and i cant figure out why. Yes they had their chances and didn't take advantage. I have only 2 reasons why Dallas lost today. (1) Penalties (2)Romo had a few young QB mistakes and alot of pressure from the NY defense. He is used to neither. Romo doesn't even have 2 full seasons as a starter. he got frustrated after he got hurried and knocked down a couple times and that caused a downward spiral. Had the boys lost today you would be yelling that they got lucky and have no chance against Greenbay. Tell me, who have you been rooting for since the first game?

<< Long time cowboy fan AKA Americas team!!
Old 01-13-2008, 10:10 PM
8 Sec Tuner

I loved the game! Had to watch the end before going to the track!
Old 01-13-2008, 10:11 PM
LS7 Member

I liked the original title
Old 01-13-2008, 10:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Awesome first post. NFC is terrible and the Cowboys are overrated
Old 01-13-2008, 10:15 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by DSRCAM
i can tell now that ya ll only go for the teams that win but never stick to the team you really like cuz either they lose or just suk, i was born a cowboy fan and always be a cowboys fan, yeah they lost big deal it was a decent game the better team won and thats that... but at least pick a team you really like and not a team that just plays good for that one year...
You say you are a born cowboy fan but today's loss was no big deal? WTF? I am a Texan fan. Yeah, we kinda sucked and we did not make the playoffs but I root for my team anyway. I also hate the cowboys. That's what makes it fun
Old 01-13-2008, 10:18 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Pwebbz28
I wouldnt call you a hater, just a complete ***. Cowboys lost because of too many penalties. For some reason there are alot of Romo haters too and i cant figure out why. Yes they had their chances and didn't take advantage. I have only 2 reasons why Dallas lost today. (1) Penalties (2)Romo had a few young QB mistakes and alot of pressure from the NY defense. He is used to neither. Romo doesn't even have 2 full seasons as a starter. he got frustrated after he got hurried and knocked down a couple times and that caused a downward spiral. Had the boys lost today you would be yelling that they got lucky and have no chance against Greenbay. Tell me, who have you been rooting for since the first game?

A complete *** because we hate the cowboys? Wow, I would say your a little "close minded". I wouldn't say your a cowboy fan, just a complete dumbass!! FTFDC!!
Old 01-13-2008, 10:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by LS_Juan
A complete *** because we hate the cowboys? Wow, I would say your a little "close minded". I wouldn't say your a cowboy fan, just a complete dumbass!! FTFDC!!

My post was directed towards Prostreet. Not my fault you root for one of the worst teams in the NFL
Old 01-13-2008, 10:26 PM
Teching In

My post was directed towards Prostreet. Not my fault you root for one of the worst teams in the NFL
Hey we are getting better...who knows maybe next year we will be 9-7.
Old 01-13-2008, 10:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Just because we can't make it while in the playoffs doesn't mean that you can make it to the playoffs.
Old 01-13-2008, 10:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

At one time Dallas was 1-15 so anything can happen. I hate all the Patriot "fans" that have loved them since they were 10-0. At least you have the guts to stand up and say who your team is. All the Cowboy haters rarely have a team that isnt the winning team.
Old 01-13-2008, 10:31 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by I8ASaleen
Just because we can't make it while in the playoffs doesn't mean that you can make it to the playoffs.

Huh???
Old 01-13-2008, 10:32 PM
On The Tree

A ***, you called me a name maybe u should get banned like I did for calling someone a nuthugger. I won't hold it against you at all, your their fan and you follow them which is fine..And for once there is a real excuse posted for why they lost, yes there were some mistakes and today the better team won...I even had Dallas moving on to the NFC title game, oops I guess I was wrong. As for my team, the Titans(the original Oilers and the Texans are the teams I follow) but I don't have a hissy fit when they lose. Grow up dude no reason for name calling just b/c your team lost.
Old 01-13-2008, 10:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

my comment is for the 'Boys h8rs that couldn't even make it to the playoffs and don't have anyone in the Pro Bowl.
Old 01-13-2008, 10:33 PM
On The Tree

LS_Juan lives down the road from me so, yea he will stick up for me to
Old 01-13-2008, 10:37 PM
Teching In

At one time Dallas was 1-15 so anything can happen. I hate all the Patriot "fans" that have loved them since they were 10-0. At least you have the guts to stand up and say who your team is. All the Cowboy haters rarely have a team that isnt the winning team.

Actually I was a Cowboy fan as a kid (Hawaii doesn't have a team). I loved Roger Staubach, Randy White, Tony D, Too-Tall and the gang. I started hating them after the way they treated Tom Landry (timing kinda sucks cause they've won a few S/B since then). Anyways, moved to Houston and the Texans just kinda grew on me. That's funny about the bandwagon fans...I have a friend who has a Denver license plate frame on one car and a Baltimore frame on the other. Now he is the biggest Patriots fan ever.
Old 01-13-2008, 10:38 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by I8ASaleen
All these Pro Bowlers mean nothing and besides when was the last time the "Cowboys" won a playoff game? Thats what I thought
Old 01-13-2008, 10:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

You still have yet to say who your pick for this season was.