Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

kimbo got f'd

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2009, 02:33 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default kimbo got f'd

That was a bullshit fight i could have been masturbating instead of watching that **** lol. Hope he comes back next week like previews stated that fat *** just sat on top of him slapping him across the head. What's worse is that fat **** sat there and said that was his game plan before the fight saying it doesn't matter how hard you hit as long as it's unanswered. Second round his *** would have been out except he got lucky and fell on kimbo lol.
Old 10-01-2009, 02:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ya he got stuck with the best fighter in the house his first fight, i think he would have beat up either of those two fighters on last weeks show.
Old 10-01-2009, 03:03 PM
On The Tree

Rampage is the worst coach in TUF history lol. His match-ups are horrible. Evans picks pretty good fights and knows his fighters pretty well. I would like to see Kimbo at least get his *** beat not just TKO by some bs. They should of just stood them up a since he wasn't hurting him at all.
Old 10-01-2009, 03:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I just read an article on yahoo that said he'll stay with the company and make an appearance at the finale or a ppv either way. Apparently tho, he might make a comeback this season to replace Marcus
(I think that's his name, the former tampa bay football player) who goes out injured.

Honestly I was rooting for Kimbo.
Old 10-01-2009, 03:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I was a little upset as well..... that was a terrible fight. After the first round yeah Kimbo was pissed off but then again Roy got him off balance and once again on the ground. Can believe those weak *** hits thrown to kimbo and they called it.

What got to me was when they called it he got up and thought he was king dick......

rematch can you say?

hopefully he makes a good come back if he fights for flower boy....
Old 10-01-2009, 04:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yea kimbo took the lost like champ. Big country talked all that **** but in the end he didn't fight kimbo heads up he just layed on him for 2 rounds. Even Dana White said that was weak how Roy kept tapping Kimbo on the head... like he was really impressing anybody!
Old 10-01-2009, 04:47 PM
On The Tree

kimbo needs to work the ground game!

even in training they showed how vunerable he was to the take down. he has never been in a ground fight, he's used to a stand up brawl.

and the fight was "crap"!! roy is a a retard and i can't wait till next fight when someone with more rounded skills, whoops his ***!
Old 10-01-2009, 05:18 PM
On The Tree

The worst part is Roy has probably the most experience and skills out of all of them. There are a bunch of pussies on this season. I don't see one guy I would be scared to fight in RL. I am 6'1" 250lbs and I could be on that show. And I am not that great of a fighter, I can fight normal dudes but not UFC caliber. Same with these guys lol
Old 10-01-2009, 05:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yea it sucked, Kimbo does need to work on his ground game and he wasnt doing anything but all Roy was doing was laying on top of him and tapping his forehead.

This seasons fights have been pretty lame so far, last weeks was the best.
Old 10-01-2009, 06:13 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

i knew the outcome of this fight months ago.... but i have inside sources, lets say its most likely setup for kimbo too lose
Old 10-01-2009, 06:23 PM
TECH Resident

^^^^^Yea I've gotten the vibe that everyone is against the guy for some reason. I think it would be badass if he fought in the UFC. I mean yea his ground game isn't all there but it's not like there aren't any other fighters with little to no skills on the ground
Old 10-01-2009, 06:52 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

i would say he would be one of the worst fighters on the ground , i mean he looks like a retard on the ground, completely lost.... but with some coaching he could be decent..... but all that said i think he has a glass jaw, and realizes on his power too much, but there is alot of other guys with good jaws, and ground game with some nice knockout power
Old 10-01-2009, 07:14 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Big country is a fat piece of **** plain and simple. 263lbs of lazy crap!!!!! Kimbo would have ruined his day if he had better take down defence. I'm not a fan of kimbo and I knew he was going to lose before the season aired but after I saw Roy fight i really wished it would have went the other way. Nobody was impressed with his fat *** and Dana white who has talked more crap about Kimbo than anyone else even thought he got screwed. After the fight roy had the audacity to say "I hope Rashad realizes I'm his number 1 fighter"!!! Holy crap is that fatt *** smoking the rock or what?!?!?!!?

Not to mention that big *** white football player got robed! He landed some big shots the first round against the british kickboxer and took him down twice. Almost rear naked choked the guy twice. They both come out in the second round and both are gassed, which is pathetic for a kickboxer with over 100 fights under his belt!!! The brit landed about 10-12 low kicks and ran from him the entire fight. He was scared to face the guy and he still pulls out a decision. That brit wouldnt last as a heavy weight, he should be a light heavy weight and even at that he would get ruined. The big guy just needs some damn stamina. Then the stupid **** has to speak up and defend rashad and try and act tough to rampage. Rampage would rip that guys head the hell off!!!! This has been the worst group of ultimate fighters I have seen to date!

Last edited by Mike @ CMS; 10-01-2009 at 07:20 PM.
Old 10-01-2009, 07:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Nelson would dominate him a second time if there was a rematch.
Old 10-01-2009, 07:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i love seeing comments calling fighter pussies and fat lazy *****. i'd bet none of you would talk **** in person. sure he fat, but it aint ALL fat. he was able to keep that ******* gorrilla of a man down. cant be all fat and do that.
Old 10-01-2009, 08:22 PM
Dan
11 Second Club

He was fat..He had a belly of a ******* pig..He used his 30lb weight advantage to keep Kimbo down
Old 10-01-2009, 08:30 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Dan
He used his 30lb weight advantage to keep Kimbo down
And for that everyone thinks he is a fat stupid **** that can't fight worth a damn.

He is HIS ADVANTAGE to his favor. Just as Kimbo was trying to do by standing up.
Roy was/IS the better fighter, he outclasses Kimbo by a LOT.. Not a fair fight at all. He is smart, anyone else fighting Kimbo would go to the ground also. Even the best striker would want to... Why? Not because they think they can't compete in striking with Kimbo but because Kimbo SUCKS on the ground even with 3 years of training.
Old 10-01-2009, 09:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

wow, just saw the fight on youtube.still cant belive that fat *** beat Kimbo. I know kimbo is a stand up fighter and has weak ground game,but that fat fool couldnt fight for ****. he just sat on him and nailed constant punches on kimbos head.I lose respect for kimbo every time i see his MMA fights.
Old 10-01-2009, 10:03 PM
Teching In

My favorite part was how the punches were doing absolutely no damage but ref stopped it instead of standing it up. No one was doing damage. No one was improving their position. Stand it the hell up.

If Roy was any kind of fighter, he'd have mounted and pounded Kimbo all day, but he's fat and lazy so he just sat there gently stroking the top of Kimbo's head.

The fact that he had the audacity to talk **** afterward blew my mind.
Old 10-01-2009, 10:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

he could have held kimbo there and hit him for the next 4 mins. That was a proper ending of the fight.

As for nelson being fat to hold him down that did not have much to do with it i bet kimbo is a lot stronger in the gym but nelson spanks him in technique all day.

Quick Reply: kimbo got f'd