12 Second Club In the 12s yet? Come inside!

Bolt on 02 sweeked in 12s

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2012, 05:10 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TravisMcGill2000
Nice times man. U can probly get 11.8s with little better 60ft. How are those nittos hookin?
Thanks man There hooking good enough to pull my left front 4 inchs and my right 2 inchs off the ground. I', hoping from going from 273s to 373s will help on my 60ft,

Originally Posted by exodus_gs1
Damn that's a good gain on nittos... I have some nt05's non radials but love them but have heard there not the best out there. But im getting a 3600 from a buddy for a steal and it already has a antiballoning plate so ill just have it restalled when im ready to do my heads and cam. Hope it works out good, but everyone tells me I need to go with a 4k
Thanks ya there not the best but all I could find for the race i was in. cool man all that matters how big of a cam your going with that you will need a 4000 stall.
Old 11-13-2012, 06:16 PM
12 Second Club

Yea I have heard that also. My buddy im getting it from has a torquer v2 and said he had to go bigger. So idk I guess time will tell I hope this and a tune gets me close to your times. I would **** to break 11's haha but a 12.3 or faster with a 1.7 60' will make me sleep like a baby that night haha. What are the supposed tread life on those tires? Its like 70 miles to the nearest track for me

Holly crap I didnt even read the part about pulling the wheels... Thats sick are you on stock suspension? And you need to get a nice rear bar. To pull them even and help your 60
Old 11-15-2012, 05:19 PM
11 Second Club

Yea I have heard that also. My buddy im getting it from has a torquer v2 and said he had to go bigger. So idk I guess time will tell I hope this and a tune gets me close to your times. I would **** to break 11's haha but a 12.3 or faster with a 1.7 60' will make me sleep like a baby that night haha. What are the supposed tread life on those tires? Its like 70 miles to the nearest track for me

Holly crap I didnt even read the part about pulling the wheels... Thats sick are you on stock suspension? And you need to get a nice rear bar. To pull them even and help your 60
You should be be atleast a 1.6 like me.I'm not sure about thread life. Yes I'm on stock suspension with just LCA's and SFC's I'm hoping for 1.5s when I install my 373 gear. Next on my list is UD pulley. I want to try and get on the top 50 list on here for SI..
Old 11-15-2012, 10:02 PM
12 Second Club

Yea I hope, what brand sfc? And are they the 2 or 3 point. Idk which ones I wanna get. Can you tell a difference in how ridged the car is? Also what pulley you thinking of going with? I haven't seen much difference except for in price haha
Old 11-16-2012, 05:01 PM
11 Second Club

Yea I hope, what brand sfc? And are they the 2 or 3 point. Idk which ones I wanna get. Can you tell a difference in how ridged the car is? Also what pulley you thinking of going with? I haven't seen much difference except for in price haha

I have weld in 2 point umi's on my car and yes I can tell a difference. I'm going with powerpond UD pulley.

Quick Reply: Bolt on 02 sweeked in 12s