Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Here we go - the Muffinbuster countdown - new pics daily

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2009, 11:05 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Very nice stuff! It's good to see someone else finally producing some aftermarket appearance items for our cars.

The only issue is, I have a 10th anni Firehawk that is in dire need of replacement emblems all over the place. Shoot me a PM if you can't talk about it on the board.
Old 04-01-2009, 01:29 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dragonZ28
We are in this informational blackout period waiting to hear from GM reps. However I think it will be next week. The original contract we signed starts 4/1/09 and lasts for three years.
Whether it will be exactly on 4/1 or not, I am not sure, but it should be right around that time.

In the meantime, we continue to come up with more items.
So today is April 1st. The contract starts today. I will send you money and you will send me my emblems. Agreed?
Old 04-01-2009, 02:06 PM
12 Second Club

Dude, seriously......where's all the gto love???
Old 04-01-2009, 03:10 PM
On The Tree

April 1 and still can't order new emblems!!! Someone near Detroit kick GM in the *** for me!!!
Old 04-01-2009, 03:52 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Phantom_LS2
Dude, seriously......where's all the gto love???
It's coming, We already have some parts drawn up for production.
Old 04-01-2009, 03:55 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by stangnightmare
April 1 and still can't order new emblems!!! Someone near Detroit kick GM in the *** for me!!!
We watch the mail each day waiting for the "welcome package". I know it will not be long, but at the same time I do not know what day it will arrive.
Soon, you will be able to order whatever you want.
Old 04-01-2009, 04:00 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by z28camaross2
well first off could i order that red white and blue z28 nose emblem now or do i have to wait till everythings official because i saw you already sell them on the site.

second i have a company and i thought of a cool idea for everyone's work truck ( we are mostly family) i was wonderin if you could make this into logo into an emblem kinda like the zr1 ls1 camaro badge you've made because i drive my camaro to work its my daily driver and i want to represent my company without putting vinyl lettering on my car lol so here it is.

you could leave out all the lettering or have one with it too. idk if you do this type of stuff but i just thought i would ask , thanks
If you want it, we can do it. However there is a difference in something we would sell a few pieces of, and something we will sell a lot more of.
It would be a custom piece, and we could make it look very nice. We just need settle on a cost. The good thing is you already know what you want. That makes it easier for us, and quicker for you.
Old 04-01-2009, 04:13 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by stangnightmare
April 1 and still can't order new emblems!!! Someone near WASHINGTON kick G-obaMa in the *** for me!!!
Fixed
Old 04-01-2009, 05:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by dragonZ28
If you want it, we can do it. However there is a difference in something we would sell a few pieces of, and something we will sell a lot more of.
It would be a custom piece, and we could make it look very nice. We just need settle on a cost. The good thing is you already know what you want. That makes it easier for us, and quicker for you.
well that sounds great. and yea that is our logo, i just want somthing to put on my car, my father and uncles truck's without killing the look of the vehicle. they have vinyl lettering on their trucks but no way in hell im putting that on my camaro so i thought id get an emblem and then suprise them with theirs.
Old 04-01-2009, 06:24 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hey i'd like to buy a bird for the front bumper tag and the pontiac letters for the rear bumper in stainless with the mirror finsh. i couldn't find them on your site. ready to paypal now. also how does the stainless door sills hold up over time? are they just for show? will the door scrape them up? THANKS
Old 04-01-2009, 07:35 PM
On The Tree

Nice edit 6LE
Old 04-01-2009, 09:33 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by ShowstoppaTransAm
hey i'd like to buy a bird for the front bumper tag and the pontiac letters for the rear bumper in stainless with the mirror finsh. i couldn't find them on your site. ready to paypal now. also how does the stainless door sills hold up over time? are they just for show? will the door scrape them up? THANKS
The items you are asking for are part of the GM lineup, and will be for sale shortly. I have tried to explain each day, that we are also waiting daily just like you guys. There is no point placing the agreements we made wth them in jeopardy. We supplied them with enough part information to completely fill a 2 inch thick notebook. I really think the amount of parts we supplied, has slowed things down some. We already paid the first years royalties. The GM licensing is not an if, it's a "what day will it start" situation. At that time those pieces, and a slew of others will magically appear on the website. I did talk to the GM rep this morning on the phone.
The stainless steel door sills are extra tough. The door never touches them.
They could be mounted permanently, but if you do that they will get stepped on. Road grime, small rocks on your shoes etc.... will scratch them. I have a set, and they only go in for shows. They are the only thing we remove from the car.

Last edited by dragonZ28; 04-01-2009 at 11:35 PM.
Old 04-01-2009, 09:52 PM
FormerVendor

Wink

Acrylic SS emblems:

More designs for SS emblems, and materials coming soon.

Last edited by dragonZ28; 04-01-2009 at 11:00 PM.
Old 04-02-2009, 01:15 AM
TECH Fanatic

Damn those are sweet Matt, would definitely like to see those SS letters outlined with red acrylic if possible.
Old 04-02-2009, 02:47 AM
TECH Fanatic

black arylic ss emblems on a black ss would look sick
Old 04-02-2009, 10:48 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by StrobinSS
Damn those are sweet Matt, would definitely like to see those SS letters outlined with red acrylic if possible.
We have something very similar to what you just mentioned coming up as todays item.
Are you reading our minds?
Old 04-02-2009, 12:54 PM
On The Tree

Another item I would buy and you could probably sell a lot of:

SS center caps for the 5-spoke (2000 style) 17 inch chrome wheels. The SS logos on the chromed plastic ones that came with the car come off after a while. I'd like to see a metal center cap with SS, either outline or filled in etched into it like the engine compartment parts you showed.

Could even be a metal overlay on the plastic stocker, though it would require the very slightly domed plastic stockers ground down until the flat overlay would sit flush with the wheel.

In the mean time I'll wait for the three-color SS logo nose emblem to become available - great work on everything you are showing!
Old 04-02-2009, 01:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by starfishy
Another item I would buy and you could probably sell a lot of:

SS center caps for the 5-spoke (2000 style) 17 inch chrome wheels. The SS logos on the chromed plastic ones that came with the car come off after a while. I'd like to see a metal center cap with SS, either outline or filled in etched into it like the engine compartment parts you showed.

Could even be a metal overlay on the plastic stocker, though it would require the very slightly domed plastic stockers ground down until the flat overlay would sit flush with the wheel.

In the mean time I'll wait for the three-color SS logo nose emblem to become available - great work on everything you are showing!
I'll second this...

Every-time I wash my car, the logos get fainter and fainter...
Old 04-02-2009, 05:32 PM
FormerVendor

Wink

Acrylic filled SS emblems - your choice of color combinations:

Old 04-02-2009, 05:35 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hotness... Can't wait to see mine Send me a button and link so I can put you on my site...

Quick Reply: Here we go - the Muffinbuster countdown - new pics daily