Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Any other mandatory mods? Pewter/Black Theme

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2009, 09:52 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any other mandatory mods? Pewter/Black Theme

So I have a Pewter 01 WS6 and so far I have gotten TTII's Black Decals for the "Trans Am" door decals, the front bird, and the rear "PONTIAC" fill-ins.
Also have done the CETA mod.

My question is, is there anything else I havn't done yet, that is highly recommended?

I think it looks nice as hell as it is, but anything to make it ever more sexy would be nice
Old 04-21-2009, 11:10 PM
TECH Regular

tint the tails...window tints...tint the side markers...some corsa clone tips fit great and compliment the ceta mod very nicely...remove side molding that will give a clean look down the side of the car...powdercoat the calipers and lay some trans am decals on them..thats a very subtle touch that IMO looks great especially when paired with a nice set of drilled and slotted rotors...drop the car with some lowering springs if you havent already...i have always loved the blackbird stripes that go along the side of the ram air vents on the hood..i think black would go well with ur color scheme...just throwing out ideas for you good luck with ur progress
Old 04-21-2009, 11:13 PM
TECH Regular

maybe even some custom WS6 badges
Old 04-21-2009, 11:17 PM
TECH Regular

is your sail panel black? or body color? a black sail panel looks awsome with tinted windows...it gives you that two tone look ...then again im biased about that cuz i have the two tone look lol
Old 04-21-2009, 11:28 PM
10 Second Club

Received 72 Likes on 37 Posts

Tint, Lower the car and get some "nice" wheels, paint the calipers and add trans am decals. You can go the overboard route or keep it simple. I'm not a fan of removing the side molding but many people like it and ummm you get the point.
Old 04-21-2009, 11:41 PM
TECH Regular

if theres anyone to listen to its ^^^^ he has the sickest trans am i have ever seen
Old 04-22-2009, 08:54 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Blackbird stripes and tint.
Old 04-22-2009, 09:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

Yea... i like blackbird stripes on LPM WS6's also.

I like black wheels on it(Solid Black, NO UGLY POLISHED LIP)

I would do everything black. EVERYTHING!!! lol
Old 04-22-2009, 02:48 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yea Black and Pewter are a great combo I loved em so much i had 2 pewter cars at one point! Here is my 00 FRC and my old 00 Formula. I plan on adding the black Z06 screens and black tails/corner lenses. Some Black wheels for you would be sick also.

Current Vette

Old Formula

Old 04-22-2009, 08:59 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Detoxx03
Tint, Lower the car and get some "nice" wheels, paint the calipers and add trans am decals. You can go the overboard route or keep it simple. I'm not a fan of removing the side molding but many people like it and ummm you get the point.
I got to give you props bro, you do have one nice car. As for the wheels, I think my TTII's are considered "nice" wheels. Keep in mind I'm only 17 so I can't afford CCW's otherwise that would be awesome.

I think I'm going to get Corsa clones, if anyone has the info on where to get them that would be nice.

Also I have tint atm its 15 all around but I will mostly upgrade to 5% eventually. As for sidemolding I want to keep them for several reasons, I'm scared if I remove them I will have paint lines, I like the idea of having a protection against some door dings, and I think they look nice as well.

Blackbird stripes I think i'll pass on for now, seems a lil overboard. I like the custom, but not overdone.

Thanks all for the ideas.
Old 04-22-2009, 09:53 PM
10 Second Club

Received 72 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by LT1-Camo
if theres anyone to listen to its ^^^^ he has the sickest trans am i have ever seen
I appreciate it

Originally Posted by Koastie57
I got to give you props bro, you do have one nice car. As for the wheels, I think my TTII's are considered "nice" wheels. Keep in mind I'm only 17 so I can't afford CCW's otherwise that would be awesome.

I think I'm going to get Corsa clones, if anyone has the info on where to get them that would be nice.

Also I have tint atm its 15 all around but I will mostly upgrade to 5% eventually. As for sidemolding I want to keep them for several reasons, I'm scared if I remove them I will have paint lines, I like the idea of having a protection against some door dings, and I think they look nice as well.

Blackbird stripes I think i'll pass on for now, seems a lil overboard. I like the custom, but not overdone.

Thanks all for the ideas.
Yes Corsa clones are a must. Its up to you but I decided against the blackbird stripes. PM me and i'll give you the info on the tips.
Old 05-01-2009, 08:38 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by LT1-Camo

Agreed!!!
Old 05-01-2009, 09:47 AM
TECH Regular

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

agreed, detoxx has one of the sexiest transams on here. But i must say, depending on how you want the car to flow, i think the black bird stripes can look awesome.

Quick Reply: Any other mandatory mods? Pewter/Black Theme