Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Pics of the first 6LE badge

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2009, 12:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Why do we make fun of imports, when they are littered with stickers....but praise an F-body when they have a "made up package" badge on theirs?
Old 05-17-2009, 01:27 PM
11 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 2001SSTX
Why do we make fun of imports, when they are littered with stickers....but praise an F-body when they have a "made up package" badge on theirs?
Old 05-17-2009, 01:31 PM
11 Second Club

Its funny that when someone posts their opinion about something, everyone gets butt hurt. If you didnt want any critisism, then you shouldnt have posted a pic in here......I just think its funny that you all are getting butt hurt about someone not liking something you are all making me laugh...thank you....
Old 05-17-2009, 02:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

What the **** do you all think the point of a "custom" badge is? To make it say the same thing as a stock badge?

Damn. The boy wants to make 6LITEREATER known and for all the work he's put in to this stuff, he deserves it.
Old 05-17-2009, 02:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

You answered your question in your post.

Imports are littered with stickers, yet an F-Body has one custom badge.
Old 05-17-2009, 02:15 PM
Teching In

This statement is very flawed. No one makes fun of imports that are littered with stickers if they actually have parts from those vendors. The only time imports get made fun of with a **** ton of stickers is if, for example, it is a 2002 Honda Civic EX with a fart can and has NOS, Street Glow, Greddy, Flowmaster, K&N, Oz Rally, Brembo, etc stickers all over it.

6LE is not a "made up package", there is substance to it. It's just as real as a WS7 Package.
Old 05-17-2009, 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by Kiser10
6LE is not a "made up package", there is substance to it. It's just as real as a WS7 Package.
So, what you are trying to say, is that if I believe in the 6LE package hard enough, it will become real? I'm sorry, but this never worked for Santa Claus or the tooth fairy when I was growing up.

As far as the actual badge... It looks nice, seems of nice quality and durability. It gives the car a unique touch.

Would I get one? No. I'm one of those close minded people who is against putting aftermarket badges all over their vehicle...and I'm also against claiming that my car is something that it is not.
Old 05-17-2009, 03:20 PM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

How did this get changed into people praying to fairies? Personally, I think that's odd.
Old 05-17-2009, 03:58 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So, what you are trying to say, is that if I believe in the 6LE package hard enough, it will become real? I'm sorry, but this never worked for Santa Claus or the tooth fairy when I was growing up.

As far as the actual badge... It looks nice, seems of nice quality and durability. It gives the car a unique touch.

Would I get one? No. I'm one of those close minded people who is against putting aftermarket badges all over their vehicle...and I'm also against claiming that my car is something that it is not.
I really think that you are missing the point. There is a substance to the name, like everyone has been saying. It's not like he's putting a ferrari badge on the back of his car. He has 6LE. He has a 6LE splitter, and other pieces. 6LE is a company, and a pretty successful one as well.
Old 05-17-2009, 04:31 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

The 6LE package is a real package. Its an aftermarket company that makes and sells parts for Camaros and Firebirds, just like GMMG or any other company. People put GMMG badges on their car and they look great, as does the 6LE badge. It has been mentioned many times what the package consists of, so obviously it isn't "made-up". Oh and that "mod" in your sig that says LS6 intake, came stock on your car... If you really bought one for your 2001 Camaro and installed it, then you are even more retarded than your posts have shown thus far.
Old 05-17-2009, 04:33 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by HASTINGSRJ
this thread is funny, I wonder if a 6LE badge would make my car go faster.......
The badge, probably not (in fact, i'm sure it wont)...but the splitter might help you stick to the ground a little better during those 1320's or playing around on the freeways....
Old 05-17-2009, 04:35 PM
TECH Addict

Hitman....badge looks SWEET!
Old 05-17-2009, 05:01 PM
Banned

Wow, this got interesting fast... Anyways, no different than people sticking GMMG on the Berger panel just because the decal came with the exhaust.

There they are trying to look like the cars they built though, not to mention it is a fancy sticker.

At least with these, those who see the badge (nice high quality $50 shipped badge, not sticker or decal) will be like, "Oh, he most have XXXX done to the car."

Regardless, it doesn't have to be for everyone, big deal if some like it some don't. I am definitely flattered by the attention it has garnered though

FYI for those who ride my sack you get to do it on a custom 6LE seat, not some cheap saddle
Old 05-17-2009, 05:15 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 6LITEREATER
FYI for those who ride my sack you get to do it on a custom 6LE seat, not some cheap saddle
Is that also part of the 6LE "package" lol....
Old 05-17-2009, 06:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I like the look of the badge, and 6LE makes a good product from what I've seen on this site
Old 05-17-2009, 06:16 PM
Motorboater

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am not really following what point HastingsRJ is trying to make by continually bashing this, you easily could have stopped after your first 1-2 posts when I think we all clearly got your opinion. The whole passive agressive internet guy thing is old news as well.."oh i'm just stating my opinion and you guys are all getting butt hurt"..wrong..you are doing everything you can to try and ruffle feathers when the OP didn't react badly to your first few comments.

I'm speaking as a staff member, not a sponsor at this moment..get out of this thread or I'll remove you from it, you are being a troll.

2001sstx--you are on your way to being included in the above, let it go.
Old 05-17-2009, 07:31 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Sommer86
Is that also part of the 6LE "package" lol....
Actually, that would be the "10"LE package

I wish
Old 05-17-2009, 08:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Nice looking badge.

But I wouldn't put it on my car. Like others have said, it seems kind of "Made Up" but that's only because 6LE is still a VERY new company when it comes to the Camaro world. LT1 F-Body's came out about 16 years ago, so of course alot of other companies names seem to make more sense but in time who knows.
Old 05-17-2009, 08:26 PM
TECH Veteran

i find it amazing how moderators have had to step in on my last few posts. i made this because i know a lot of people buy products from Mark and would want this badge, so i showed what it looks like on a car. if you dont like it, you can say that but dont proceed to bash it. i wouldnt go to a thread you posted and bash your car
Old 05-17-2009, 08:27 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'd consider putting it on my car, only if it said "Demon Bird Package".

Quick Reply: Pics of the first 6LE badge