Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Pics of the first 6LE badge

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2009, 08:01 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by latindragons
I'm really liking it Hitman. I'm just super anxious to see how the whole package turns out when the canards get made.
Quick question to 6LE if you read this, but where are the canards going to go on the car? I'm assuming 'canards' are those small slightly raised pieces that some cars put on the front bumpers. Where would these be put?
I didn't want to post pics until after Monday (when I have side splitters on, canards powdercoated and on, car cleaned, etc... all for LA Invasion) but you guys have been waiting awhile so AS LONG AS you don't judge the finished LOOK by what you see in raw aluminum I'll keep these pics up...

Here's what the raw prototypes (still need side mounting screw holes) look like...

They will also have three holes to mount for the top part just still working on placement...

You can order them raw like this (cheapest option), powdercoated a black texture (to look like the ABS splitters) by me or I'll have a third option where I ship them straight to Sean (SilverGhost) to be powdered the color of your choice (some body colored pieces would look good )... Still waiting on pricing though, have to find out how much material will cost (just cut these from scrap).

Here's the front Canard Prototypes on my car...

Since I know some people lack imaginiation I threw some black Gorilla Tape on there just to give you a better visual of the finished product...

I can't wait to get a chance to get it all on
Old 05-20-2009, 09:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was skeptical but now that ive seen it i think it looks sweet.

Definitaly nice work
Old 05-20-2009, 09:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that is a sick lookin badge, great job
Old 05-20-2009, 10:16 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for the teasers, man. I can't wait to see the whole set up!
Old 05-20-2009, 10:46 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

damn mark...that really does look good! guess i need to start saving up!!
Old 05-20-2009, 11:44 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by latindragons
I'm really liking it Hitman. I'm just super anxious to see how the whole package turns out when the canards get made.
Quick question to 6LE if you read this, but where are the canards going to go on the car? I'm assuming 'canards' are those small slightly raised pieces that some cars put on the front bumpers. Where would these be put?
expect pics maybe a week after the canards are done
Old 02-19-2011, 06:05 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

WOW. I know I'm bringing a thread back from the dead but I pulled it up to get pics to send to Emblempros as I'm about to order three of these for my car (with a red 6) and want to clarify which one...

Anyways, it was a fun 4am read and cool to see people were already saying good things about us 2 years ago... and man to think of all the stuff we've come out with since this thread

Quick Reply: Pics of the first 6LE badge