Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

PHOTOSHOOT: 02 TA K.I.T.T, Custom Interior ect..( Picture Extensive )

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2009, 07:58 AM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 98 WS6
Jesus christ.. Everyone's a critic. Some people are WAY too soon to call things rice. So he has a light bar, so do I. Last time I checked it's 99.9% stock looking on the outside, how is it rice?

As for the engine bay, less is more. Paint a couple things, keep it clean, remove EGR, AIR, etc. Here's a pic of mine if you don't mind me posting it in your thread.

And a more recent pic, with a crappy camera..

Painted lid, valve covers, intake, coil packs, and just keeping it VERY clean in general. I scrubbed everything down with brillo pads and degreaser lol.

thank you sir. very nice engine bay, thats the route i wanna go . what kind of paint did you use for the intake? i have been curious about doing that.

Originally Posted by hlaalu
yea that is what i was thinking. wire mod, a good scrub, some wax on the wheel wells and the underside of the hood, and some polishing of the metal under there and it's going to look awesome you wouldn't believe the difference a polished ac condenser makes under there!

again, great looking car!

cool, what do you polish the dryer with? and anybody know a lid that fits good that i can paint? mine decided to get brittle and fall apart
Old 07-09-2009, 11:28 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1nverted

cool, what do you polish the dryer with? and anybody know a lid that fits good that i can paint? mine decided to get brittle and fall apart
i used some metal polish, nothing special. you will use a lot of rags the first time though, so keep rubbing away until they are black then get a new one. i know a lot of the guys on here use a drill + powerball to do it.

for the lid i used my slp one and got some pretty good results.

Old 07-09-2009, 12:10 PM
Banned Village Idiot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

looks sweet!!!
Old 07-09-2009, 04:34 PM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by hlaalu
i used some metal polish, nothing special. you will use a lot of rags the first time though, so keep rubbing away until they are black then get a new one. i know a lot of the guys on here use a drill + powerball to do it.

for the lid i used my slp one and got some pretty good results.

looks awsome.

Quick Reply: PHOTOSHOOT: 02 TA K.I.T.T, Custom Interior ect..( Picture Extensive )