Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Your Wheels Never Had It So Good!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2009, 05:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by alan2000T/A
no doubt the stuff is good. But when is somebody going to post something CLEAN before, then after. Windex will make some of this brake dust ridden junk look good compared to some of these before pics!

Show a mother's polished wheel compared to a Bling polished wheel. That's what will sell product! THis stuff has to be good, I'm convinced, but let's see a late night info-mercial style comparison because many of us have been busting knuckles w/ the old stuff for years. Its about time somebody made something easier to use with more results.
Im guessing you have never owned a pair of CCW's? Because windex will NOT make CCW's clean like a polish. Ive used Mother on my CCW's and it didnt get them this clean. Mothers bullet was a pain to use. More of a cream. This stuff is easy to apply. This stuff worked great trust me.
Old 07-30-2009, 06:47 PM
Banned

no doubt the stuff is good. But when is somebody going to post something CLEAN before, then after. Windex will make some of this brake dust ridden junk look good compared to some of these before pics!

Show a mother's polished wheel compared to a Bling polished wheel. That's what will sell product! THis stuff has to be good, I'm convinced, but let's see a late night info-mercial style comparison because many of us have been busting knuckles w/ the old stuff for years. Its about time somebody made something easier to use with more results.
If you have missed all of the posts here with the happy customers who have used Mothers in the past and love the Blingmaster well... The Blingmaster just produces better results my friend. I have used them all as have mony other on the forum.

If you honestly believe Windex (alcohol, surfactant and water) will clean polished aluminum wheels to the level of shine Blingmaster achieves then the whole metal polishing industry is in trouble.

Dont knock it till you try it.

Thanks for the post, and thank you everyone who has purchased the polish and simply loves it.

Joe

Last edited by z06_joe; 07-30-2009 at 07:04 PM.
Old 07-30-2009, 06:49 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by GotV-8
Im guessing you have never owned a pair of CCW's? Because windex will NOT make CCW's clean like a polish. Ive used Mother on my CCW's and it didnt get them this clean. Mothers bullet was a pain to use. More of a cream. This stuff is easy to apply. This stuff worked great trust me.
Thanks for the post, you truely have to own polished aluminm wheels to understand the PITA it is to care for them.

I'm glad you like the polish, I too have tried everything else out there (we have been in the detail supply business since 1974) and the Blingmaster just performs so much better than all the rest.

Joe
Old 07-30-2009, 06:52 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Stangkilr
Ordered today...I was the one who worked at the dealership BTW. Nice talking with ya whoever it was.
That was me. Pleasure speaking with you. Your order shipped out and should be in your hands hopefully by Saturday. I will also drop a catalog in the mail tomorrow for your dealership. Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.

Joe
www.detailsupplyonline.com
Old 07-31-2009, 08:20 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well my friends I just happened to have ordered this stuff yesterday. Like i ended my original post, I'm excited about it...that's why I ordered it.

But...don't freakin deny that if you put a picture of a brake dust laden wheel next to a fully cleaned and freshly polished wheel that this doesn't make for an unfair comparison. Same thing with a carbon covered exhaust tip compared to a freshly cleaned and polished one. The windex comment, give me a break, it was for exaggeration purposes only.

Now...I just lost count after 10 sets of wheels I've had on the car in the sig from Fikse to Weld to Centerline to American Racing...on and on. Yeah, I know aluminum wheels.

I just spent 3 hours polishing a set of Warriors with Mothers red and Mothers black...can't wait to use the BLING!
Old 07-31-2009, 09:32 AM
Banned

well my friends I just happened to have ordered this stuff yesterday. Like i ended my original post, I'm excited about it...that's why I ordered it.

But...don't freakin deny that if you put a picture of a brake dust laden wheel next to a fully cleaned and freshly polished wheel that this doesn't make for an unfair comparison. Same thing with a carbon covered exhaust tip compared to a freshly cleaned and polished one. The windex comment, give me a break, it was for exaggeration purposes only.

Now...I just lost count after 10 sets of wheels I've had on the car in the sig from Fikse to Weld to Centerline to American Racing...on and on. Yeah, I know aluminum wheels.

I just spent 3 hours polishing a set of Warriors with Mothers red and Mothers black...can't wait to use the BLING!

Thanks for the order Alan, I understand where your coming from but if you could have seen the wheels in person you would have seen that both wheels, even if you cleaned off the brake dust were no where near as shiny as the one pictured. The Blingmaster achieved a shine that mothers could not.

I shipped the bottle out yesterday Priority Mail so it should be in your hands today or tomorrow. Put it to the test and let me know what you think.

Joe
Old 07-31-2009, 05:46 PM
Banned

Check out our newly added Polishing Buff ***** HERE

Joe
Old 07-31-2009, 10:57 PM
Dan
11 Second Club

Will this Blingmaster screw up my 30th T/A blue rims?? They are painted blue, not anodized like everyone thinks. I currently use Zaino on them right now with great results. Thanks
Old 08-01-2009, 07:39 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Dan
Will this Blingmaster screw up my 30th T/A blue rims?? They are painted blue, not anodized like everyone thinks. I currently use Zaino on them right now with great results. Thanks
Blingmater is only for uncoated/unpainted metal. It will not work on your wheels. However it will work on your exhaust tips and underhood items constructed from aluminum. All of these items can be polished to to a chrome look.

Joe
Click here for the next level of car care!!!
Old 08-01-2009, 08:38 AM
Launching!

I'll vouch for this stuff. Works way better than Mothers on my CCW's.
Old 08-01-2009, 09:46 AM
Staging Lane

I have showed several people just how awesome this stuff is and always get the same response, wow or damn, everytime. My TTII's looked like polished aluminum before and now look like chrome. I cant say enough how awesome this stuff is.
Old 08-01-2009, 12:56 PM
Dan
11 Second Club

Has anyone used them yet on their 01-02 WS.6 Speedline wheels? I would love for those to shine more instead of that polished dull look.
Old 08-01-2009, 01:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Just ordered..my pro stars will be so happy and anything else.. aluminum.. that gets in my way Pics to follow
Old 08-01-2009, 08:11 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by shippershack
I'll vouch for this stuff. Works way better than Mothers on my CCW's.
Thanks for the props. I'm glad members on the forum stepped up and gave something new a shot. to everyone who purchased products from us.

Joe
The Next Level Of Car Care
Old 08-01-2009, 08:13 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by litemup02
Just ordered..my pro stars will be so happy and anything else.. aluminum.. that gets in my way Pics to follow
You will find yourself looking for things to polish just to keep polishing. No joke, we have polished everything around the office. I just recently found out out mailbox is aluminum. Its next on the hit list.

Joe
Old 08-01-2009, 10:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yeah if its as easy as everyone claims.. then i will be polishing about anything i can find too I've always used nevr-dull with good results but its alot of elbow grease
Old 08-02-2009, 04:06 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by litemup02
Yeah if its as easy as everyone claims.. then i will be polishing about anything i can find too I've always used nevr-dull with good results but its alot of elbow grease
Your going to love this polish, I dont think you will be using never-dull after you see the shine you achieve with the Blingmaster.

Joe
Old 08-02-2009, 04:31 PM
11 Second Club

Got mine in the mail....fast *** shipping BTW. Im about to go washt the car now and try it out.
Old 08-02-2009, 06:04 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Stangkilr
Got mine in the mail....fast *** shipping BTW. Im about to go washt the car now and try it out.
Thats great, post up some pics for us to see.

Joe
Old 08-02-2009, 08:37 PM
Dan
11 Second Club

I ordered blingmaster yesterday. I will post before & after pics of my WS.6 Speedline wheels.

Quick Reply: Your Wheels Never Had It So Good!!!