Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

What the F$@K is it with people stealing shit off my car!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2009, 01:06 PM
12 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Its probably some kids. But then again maybe it was those fools that were driving around the parking lot looking for something else to gank off your car. If your car is easy pickins then they will return.

I remember my grandfather used to take the antenna off his car even when we went to church. And that was in Bum **** Kekaha Kauai, HI. Maybe he got his antenna stolen in the past.
Old 10-18-2009, 02:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that sucks. i had my brand new TT217x11/315's rear wheels stolen about 2years ago. i didnt even have them for a month
**** that Mother ****** who Stole them!
Old 10-18-2009, 02:13 PM
Teching In

That sucks man.. I've had similar stuff happen to a few of my cars.. People actually pulled emblems off of my monster truck, like a trophy or something. gay.
Old 10-18-2009, 02:38 PM
Teching In

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDrzMGdYWZc

thats what u need
Old 10-18-2009, 02:41 PM
On The Tree

^ hahahaha that is sweet as hell!
Old 10-18-2009, 03:10 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Ya I was at a club the other night with a buddy of mine and I was in a PAID lot, I came out with my buddy who is a black belt btw and someone stole the centercaps off my wheels! Whoever it was had to go find the right size socket, and take the lugg caps off. Then since theyre polite they screwed the lug caps back on!!! New cap was like 30 bucks and I still dont have it, I only wish I could have found those d bags with my buddy. Then my dad was at sears with his 72 400 formula 4 speed **** looking car and he comes back out to discover some one ripped the ds mirror out of the door! But it just so happend a week later we found a similiar firebird with a weird mirror I went up and scraped the paint off the mirror only to reveal my dads paint color. Lets just say that guys gonna need more than a new mirror and some lead filler to fix that door.
Old 10-18-2009, 08:36 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 01SOMSS!
that sucks. i had my brand new TT217x11/315's rear wheels stolen about 2years ago. i didnt even have them for a month
**** that Mother ****** who Stole them!
Did you have wheel locks on them??? Don't worry the sorry piece of **** who stole those wheels got Fucked somehow, karma is a bitch.

^^^That mirror story is the perfect example of what everyone here wishes would happen everytime they are ripped off. I'd say less than 1% of people get the chance you had and I'm glad to hear you took full advantage of it........or you fucked up some poor saps car that bought that mirror of the person who stole it in the first place, haha!
Old 10-18-2009, 09:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just took all my emblems off.
Old 10-18-2009, 09:46 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Keith_Shapiro
i left my garage door cracked on night and some stupid ******* kids crawled into the garage went in my glove box looking for the pop trunk switch (stupid ***** its under the steering wheel) so they could take my subs, ended up taking $40 out of the center console....my wallet was right under the cash had 200 cash in it they left that, they also RIPPED the ipod out of the glove box with the 150 attachment cable that goes to my external brain on the touch screen. im so pissed, but i got a plan, im going to crack the door again have my boy sit across the street and when they go in ill have him hit the garage door close button and then they wont be able to go anywhere.......worse part is me and about 5 of my boys are gonna go in there after them and beat the dog **** out of them. ill check to see if they have any SLP badges on them then ill ship them to you!!! lol

LOL good plan
Old 10-20-2009, 02:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Johnny-LT1-runner
A stock black plastic one?
Yup.. there like $5, its ridiculous what people will do nowadays

Last edited by ReApEr75; 10-20-2009 at 02:45 PM.
Old 10-20-2009, 02:58 PM
TECH Apprentice

Dude I dunno what I would do, but I would be VERY careful about someone stealing the cover itself if you go that route.

Quick Reply: What the F$@K is it with people stealing shit off my car!!!