Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Autozone Tint

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2010, 01:04 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i want the look that T/A's get but i gotta get more suspension stuff for that i guess but the ride for me is actually smooth like the stock height but i had to get some wheels on mine first cause like i think i might have said i had the painted SS's and all four of mine got bent one way or the other and it made the whole car shake while goin down the road so thats when i opted for the C5's in the polished finish and man did that make a diff but when i get the money imma have it tinted asap cause it gets freakin hot in the car when its just sittin and i decide to go for a ride lol
Old 04-24-2010, 01:27 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 9WhiteCamaro9
i want the look that T/A's get but i gotta get more suspension stuff for that i guess but the ride for me is actually smooth like the stock height but i had to get some wheels on mine first cause like i think i might have said i had the painted SS's and all four of mine got bent one way or the other and it made the whole car shake while goin down the road so thats when i opted for the C5's in the polished finish and man did that make a diff but when i get the money imma have it tinted asap cause it gets freakin hot in the car when its just sittin and i decide to go for a ride lol
Yah it helps a **** ton, i still need the back done and i want the front done lightly too

Quick Reply: Autozone Tint