Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Raptor Hood or WS9 Hood?

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2010, 01:21 AM
MJK
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by peterlawl84
Don't forget if you do decide to switch from the firehawk to another hood you will have to do something about the front bumper.
Yeah, I know what you are talking about.From what I see though,it would be an issue if going from ram air hood to hawk hood because there is a small bit of trimming that has to be done to fit the hawk hood but,it shouldn't be an issue the other way around. I would guess that maybe the firehawk emblem might be obscured but... who knows.
Old 04-11-2010, 11:09 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Pheonix
I have a ws9 outlaw, and would rather have the Superhawk hood. Two big *** holes look better than four to me. lol Go for the Superhawk if you can find one.
I was thinking about getting a Superhawk hood before I got my Raptor hood, but the Superhawk hoods were on such a back order and no one else was selling theirs at the time that I said **** it cause I didnt want to wait 6 months for it lol. I do wish my Raptorhood had had about an inch more of cowl to it tho.
Old 04-11-2010, 08:41 PM
TECH Resident

Yeah man thats the same reason i have the ws9. I got mine from a friend but if i had the choice i would have gotten the superhawk. I was going to sell it and get the superhawk but that wait was too much for me too.
Old 04-11-2010, 10:06 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Pheonix
Yeah man thats the same reason i have the ws9. I got mine from a friend but if i had the choice i would have gotten the superhawk. I was going to sell it and get the superhawk but that wait was too much for me too.
Plus the cost to paint another hood.. forget that lol

Quick Reply: Raptor Hood or WS9 Hood?