Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

BLS Projector Install *Pic Heavy Do Not Quote Pics*

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2014, 10:47 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I like. Nice and clean with no ricer Halo bs.
Old 01-16-2014, 12:45 AM
On The Tree

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Cole Train
^^^ This. i like the look of them. It just sucks that the chrome are so much more than the black
I thought so at first too, and then I went driving at night. Here's the comparison of my stockers to the BLS versions. Sorry it's a bit blurry, but you get the point. I just didn't want to go with the whistler setup as I liked the all chrome too much. I think it gives it more of a factory appearance.

Here I hope you can see that the light output isn't blue, but isn't overbearing either.

So far it's the single best thing I've put on the car. My lows are MUCH better than my highs. I sometimes switch my high beams on to reminisce as to how bad my stock lights were. I don't use the highs ever now. And I haven't even done the mod to keep the lows on with the highs. Although I probably should soon.
Old 01-16-2014, 01:21 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

Ok, again, Im not being specific enough.

Smoked/whistler'd housings, like this (GREY housings with projectors): http://6litereaterdesigns.com/store/...roducts_id=282

as opposed to BLACKED OUT housings: Like above.
Old 01-16-2014, 06:47 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by bluestreak98

Smoked/whistler'd housings, like this (GREY housings with projectors): http://6litereaterdesigns.com/store/...roducts_id=282

I'm not sure what you're asking?

BLS uses the lights you linked to for most of their projector swaps. You can get them painted totally black if you wish (like the OP did) but that isn't standard. They also offer full OEM-style chrome housings.
Old 01-16-2014, 08:35 PM
Copy & Paste Moderator

Received 187 Likes on 141 Posts

Originally Posted by zbugger
So far it's the single best thing I've put on the car. My lows are MUCH better than my highs. I sometimes switch my high beams on to reminisce as to how bad my stock lights were. I don't use the highs ever now. And I haven't even done the mod to keep the lows on with the highs. Although I probably should soon.
Those projectors are bi-xenon. You should do the high beam mod and make sure the bi-xenon solenoid is wired to the high beam as well. Then, when you switch on the highs, you'll have the factory high beam and the bi-xenon high. Plus it will be safer for the ballasts since you won't be switching them on/off when flipping between them switching between low/high.
Old 01-17-2014, 10:15 AM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by bluestreak98

The depos are black with the bowls left chrome. They may look grey but they are not.

Quick Reply: BLS Projector Install *Pic Heavy Do Not Quote Pics*