Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Buyer beware 6le designs

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2024, 02:51 PM
TECH Regular

Received 90 Likes on 65 Posts

I'm pretty sure IROC Motorsports is simply the latest name/owner of 6LE Designs. The site is virtually identical to MAGG Performance's (which was formerly 6LE Designs) and even the product photos date back to when it was 6LE Designs. I'm not saying not to use them, but beware this is just the latest iteration of the same company. Though as I understand it, the guy who used to own 6LE designs is largely the problem. I haven't ordered anything from MAGG Performance or now IROC Motorsports so I can't speak to how well that works.

Last edited by Spamfritter; 05-23-2024 at 03:00 PM.
Old 05-23-2024, 03:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 35 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by Spamfritter
I'm pretty sure IROC Motorsports is simply the latest name/owner of 6LE Designs. The site is virtually identical to MAGG Performance's (which was formerly 6LE Designs) and even the product photos date back to when it was 6LE Designs. I'm not saying not to use them, but beware this is just the latest iteration of the same company. Though as I understand it, the guy who used to own 6LE designs is largely the problem. I haven't ordered anything from MAGG Performance or now IROC Motorsports so I can't speak to how well that works.
If you look up IROC Motorsports LLC in the California secretary of state, the agent of the company is the same last name as Mark's. It is safe to assume it is the same company, just the next rendition.
Old 05-23-2024, 03:56 PM
TECH Regular

Received 90 Likes on 65 Posts

Well, there you go. Buyer beware I guess.
The following users liked this post:
jybravo70 (05-24-2024)

Quick Reply: Buyer beware 6le designs