Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

What do you do! supposed to be funny

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2004, 10:03 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Talking What do you do! supposed to be funny

I saw this thread about a year ago and it was hilarious. Post the things you do to cats when you see them climb on your car. I know for a fact that my mom's cat waits for my *** to come home and then sits there patiently and waits while I carefully wash my car almost an all day affair and then when I go in the house for a few minutes to get some towels to dry it off and I come back out lowl and behold that peice of **** car is resting right on my god damn freshly painted hood. The second it see's me it knows that it will soon die so it hauls *** off the hood leaving claw marks and scratches all down the damn thing. Then I have to spend another 4 hours trying to get the god damn scratches off the hood to no avail. Well I just went and had my new hood painted WS-9 hood by the way and I just get done washing it turn around to grab some towels laying in the garage on the bench and turn around to **** a brick. As the cat is standing right on my new hood staring at me. I made no sudden movements to prevent him from running off my hood so I grit my teeth and go in the house for a while. Come back out and the cat has found a playmate. And is wrestling on my hood. That takes the cake by this point who gives a **** about the hood its time for vengence. I grab both cats and invoke stone cold on there ***. Smash the heads together and then I chunk my moms cat as far as I could right into my basket ball goal pole then the other one starting scratching the **** outta me so I pile drive its *** into the concreate. Then let the ****** bounce back to the ground. Cat tries to stumble away unsuccesfully. Then I go examine the damage. Needless to say I needed a new paint job on a 4 day old $500 dollar paint job already. Just a little rant but comeon guys post your times because others find them very funny. Wish I could find that thread again. Have fun cheers
Old 08-13-2004, 11:35 AM
TECH Fanatic

Cat doesnt even bother anymore... Either my car cover is almost always on and its thick enough that the damn cat can lounge on the hood all it wants. Or if the car is dirty I pop the hood when park it and she doesnt even bother trying to sleep in the engine bay
As for running off and scratching the hood, nope... she is such a little devil, she just looks up at you with glassy tired eyes like "you're not gonna move my car are ya?!"
Old 08-13-2004, 12:32 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lmao, I got a dog
Old 08-13-2004, 12:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

that sucks about having to get a new paint job. A year ago after I went in for surgery to have a hernia repaired there was this stray cat that scratched and pissed all over my hood when I couldn't drive it. I managed to polish the scratches off and the cat didn't come back after I started driving my car again. Luck for him because " I got 16 shots in my 9 and I had one for him " .....KID ROCK. hahaha
Old 08-13-2004, 02:43 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 45 Likes on 19 Posts

I hate outdoor cats. They make better speed bumps. People that own cats should keep them in the house.

I had a cat do the exact same thing when it jumped up on one of my cars and set the alarm off. The alarm freaked it out so of course it dug into my hood's paint when trying to jump off.

Old 08-13-2004, 11:08 PM
On The Tree

I have a solution for you.... it's right here

Old 08-14-2004, 08:42 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hahahaha I can't stop laughing but thats utter animal abuse...
Old 08-14-2004, 11:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

stone cold there ***......

Thats funny, back to the wrestling days...Why not a choke slam??
Old 08-14-2004, 01:27 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by ritchie
I have a solution for you.... it's right here

Quick Reply: What do you do! supposed to be funny