Default This interior is so sick!!!1

i want it!!!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/797144

for lazzzzy ppl.

Old 11-19-2005, 07:15 PM
Vax
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

personally I think that's the most pointless **** ever.

I hope he doesn't drive it on the street, he'd probably get to watching a simpson episode and crash into someone :/
Old 11-19-2005, 07:19 PM
TECH Regular

Saw a 3rd gen on there once with a custom interior.
Attached Thumbnails This interior is so sick!!!1-red_int.jpg   This interior is so sick!!!1-red_ext.jpg  
Old 11-19-2005, 07:22 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

I would tie the ******* who did that to the seat, put some C4 explosives under it, buy some popcorn and enjoy the show ....but thats just me...
Old 11-19-2005, 07:22 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

that car has been modded to the max. it has so many awards.
Old 11-19-2005, 07:25 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by phantomzer0
that car has been modded to the max. it has so many awards.
Good I will enjoy it even more...
Old 11-19-2005, 07:59 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

would have looked better in black.. and without the TV in the damn wheel...
Old 11-19-2005, 08:30 PM
Vax
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by KiLLJ0Y92Z28
would have looked better in black.. and without the TV in the damn wheel...

true that ****.
Old 11-19-2005, 08:42 PM
TECH Addict

Fisher-Price is making interiors now!
awesome!
Old 11-19-2005, 08:44 PM
Fiery Features Director

Straight out of "pimp my ride"... that's ghetto!
Old 11-19-2005, 08:56 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Vax
true that ****.
It would have been awful either way......sorry
Old 11-19-2005, 09:24 PM
TECH Veteran

the car that was modded to the max was that red 3rd gen, and i agree the steering wheel dvd screen is a bit too much. i mainly like the fiberglassed dash board and doors. i dont care for the screens
Old 11-19-2005, 09:50 PM
Vax
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by phantomzer0
the car that was modded to the max was that red 3rd gen, and i agree the steering wheel dvd screen is a bit too much. i mainly like the fiberglassed dash board and doors. i dont care for the screens

theming is good

that thing is visible from the moon

and has so much worthless crap in it it's pointless.
Old 11-19-2005, 10:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Hey here's a concept, respect work that people did that's a hell of a lot better than you could ever do. Try it some time, instead of bashing on other people's hardwork. Another concept, don't be such a tool. This site is getting disgusting. This is the Appearance and Detailing section, if you don't like appearance mods, GTFO and stay in your engine tech forums. Simple concept, try it.

Anyway, back onto the subject of the interior. Holy ****! It's amazing the work that's been done, everything on that interior has been worked on and that's simply amazing and earns my respect alone. There's hundreds of hours of work in that interior alone. That steering wheel is a little too much for me, but at the same time it's amazing that he even got it in there. Definitely a hard act to follow.
Old 11-19-2005, 10:23 PM
Fiery Features Director

Originally Posted by meissenation
Hey here's a concept, respect work that people did that's a hell of a lot better than you could ever do. Try it some time, instead of bashing on other people's hardwork. Another concept, don't be such a tool. This site is getting disgusting. This is the Appearance and Detailing section, if you don't like appearance mods, GTFO and stay in your engine tech forums. Simple concept, try it.

Anyway, back onto the subject of the interior. Holy ****! It's amazing the work that's been done, everything on that interior has been worked on and that's simply amazing and earns my respect alone. There's hundreds of hours of work in that interior alone. That steering wheel is a little too much for me, but at the same time it's amazing that he even got it in there. Definitely a hard act to follow.
Who said that we don't like appearance mods? I have TONS of appearance mods and I love every single one of them. However, I know what type of car I have and I adjust the mods accordingly. I'm sorry if I just can't understand or enjoy the reason behind putting a screen in the steering wheel of a performance car. However, that is just my opinion and I don't expect everyone to agree with it. In fact, I can't understand putting a screen in any car unless it is for children entertainment purposes. The big boom in our cars doesn't make any sense to me either. However, I am sure each location has a different taste with different types of cars. That type of stuff may be big in California where in Texas you would get laughed out of the state. That is just the way things are. Some people like the big wings, loud speakers, screens and bright colored interiors... others like the traditional loud motors, lumpy cams and hot rod style. We are all different and all have a difference of opinion. Not everyone is going to jump on board and praise that car (appearance mods or not). If you post it, you have to expect the different opinions.
Old 11-19-2005, 10:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

what you seem to fail to realize is that just because something took a lot of *work* does not in any way necesarily make it look good. i could spend 5 years sculpting a pile of ****, and it will still be a pile of ****.
i dont have anything against the person's work ethic or anything else, but that doesnt mean what they've 'created' is asthetically pleasing.
Old 11-19-2005, 10:35 PM
Banned

Coming from the man with too many "appearance mods" himself in the interior.

Guy, if people want to knock it.. it is THEIR right. Who are YOU to tell someont to GTFO of a forum because they dont like someones car?

Respect other peoples opinions. Post your own. Thats what makes a good forum go round. You post your opinions.. I will post mine. That way, it is diverse.
Old 11-20-2005, 12:23 AM
TECH Addict

I think it looks like **** and I won't hesitate to say it.
Old 11-20-2005, 12:25 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 02blackws679ta
what you seem to fail to realize is that just because something took a lot of *work* does not in any way necesarily make it look good. i could spend 5 years sculpting a pile of ****, and it will still be a pile of ****.
i dont have anything against the person's work ethic or anything else, but that doesnt mean what they've 'created' is asthetically pleasing.

Meissenation,
Your car is a rolling abomination of a fbody. Please do us all a favor and drive it off and cliff or set it on fire. You are the kind of idiot that thinks, anything and everything looks good. Do you have any idea what the word tasteful means? Let’s face it; your car is a piece of **** on wheels. They should have never made the fbody in V6. For one it’s like cutting the ***** off a bull. Second stupid people like you get them cheap and spend way to much money making them look like something that came out of my ***. You have to be one of the biggest domestic ricers I have ever seen. So please do us all a favor and leave LS1tech. You do not belong here!!
Old 11-20-2005, 12:33 AM
Vax
TECH Apprentice

wow dude, I wasn't aware I was allowed to have an opinion.

thanks for putting me in my place.

Quick Reply: This interior is so sick!!!1