Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

New tag to piss off the Furd boys in GA

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2007, 01:08 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by XtinctZ28
I like your reasoning behind the plate, it is getting harder and harder to find races these days. But I would never put it on my car. There are a couple of Ford boys around here that would get a big kick out of that.

I cant believe how the people that respect the numbers and results that 03/04 Cobras are putting out (some with minimal investment I might add) are automatically lumped into the "Ford Lovers Club". That makes me laugh every time.

Sorry to burst your bubble, in todays performance world ~500 to the wheels (while being more than enough power to do some serious damage) is not even close to enough power to make you king of the road.

Fast is fast, it has NOTHING to do with what brand the car is. If you disagree with that statement, then you obviously spend more time "racing" in here than at the track or on the street.
I completely agree with your comment on fast is fast no matter what the brand. I don't spend a lot of time "racing on the internet" look how many posts I have. I just thought that some people would aprreciate a deliberate insult to the Furd boys. I didn't come on here saying that I was the king of the road or that I had the fastest sh** on the road either. I know that I am quick not yet fast but where I need to be to have fun.
For all the leg humpers that so in love with Furds...get a clue. It's only a Furd. I have owned Mustangs and an F150 and a Licoln LS. So I am very familiar with the brand and know enough to say that most of them are junk.
If this offends you I'm sorry, but am I not entitled to my own opinions?
Old 01-07-2007, 01:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I knew a guy in high school that put a huge rear windshield banner on his camaro that said "PONYSLAYER". Oh yeah his car was a 95 V6...

yeah...

I saw it and was like wow, you are going to get your *** handed to you by everything under the sun my friend.
Old 01-07-2007, 01:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

I think its funny. I also dont think there is any harm in it. As long as respect is paid where its due. I have a License plate braket that says I Pimp Slap Mustangs. Does that mean I can.....HELL NO. I know there are prob thousands of stangs out there that would SMOKE my ***. I personally would love to have a Terminator or Roush or some form of the mustangs out there because I love American Muscle V8 cars. My old roommate had an 04 Cobra that was pretty sick. We loved swappin cars. And we always laughed about the plate bracket (that was pre H/C, I think I can run him pretty close now. He has I/E and Pulley) I think its all in good fun. But then again, I dont get worked up about allot of stuff. And as long as you dont pull up to a 700 rwhp car and start runnin your mouth it can still be laughed at. If you run your mouth THEN I believe that you will leave yourself wide open to make an *** outta yourself. Just my .02
Old 01-07-2007, 01:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

I like your reasoning behind the plate, it is getting harder and harder to find races these days. But I would never put it on my car. There are a couple of Ford boys around here that would get a big kick out of that.

I cant believe how the people that respect the numbers and results that 03/04 Cobras are putting out (some with minimal investment I might add) are automatically lumped into the "Ford Lovers Club". That makes me laugh every time.

Sorry to burst your bubble, in todays performance world ~500 to the wheels (while being more than enough power to do some serious damage) is not even close to enough power to make you king of the road.

Fast is fast, it has NOTHING to do with what brand the car is. If you disagree with that statement, then you obviously spend more time "racing" in here than at the track or on the street.
I guess I skipped a page no this thread. I agree with this statement as well. Fast is Fast. I know a civic here in my town that would beat the crap outta me. Last dyno sheet that I saw was 652FWHP. NUTS.

I also dont agree with the over COCKYNESS (nothing about Xtinctz28 post). That takes it from, Its all in good fun,to, Now your just being dumb and you deserve to lose.

I guess its kinda hard for me to explain, On my car (refering to my LP Bracket) I feel that its OK because I have respect for ANYONE whos fast. No if, ands or buts about it. So I able to keep it at a fun level. Anyone who knows me, knows that and we have a good time.
Old 01-07-2007, 02:19 PM
11 Second Club

My buddy has "UD LOSE".

But it's on a 9 sec GN Buick.
Old 01-07-2007, 02:28 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Theres nothing wrong with Cobras and Built mustangs.......
Old 01-11-2007, 07:18 AM
TECH Apprentice

What's everybody getting all mad for? This guy wanted a special tag on his car, so he went and got one. It's not a big deal, nor is he saying he is king of the road like some of you said earlier in this post. Some of you guy's (the ones in this post that are hating) should be driving a bus for the local church on Sunday's.
Old 01-11-2007, 08:15 AM
Rehab is for quitters...

Originally Posted by 2 fast 2000
What's everybody getting all mad for? This guy wanted a special tag on his car, so he went and got one. It's not a big deal, nor is he saying he is king of the road like some of you said earlier in this post. Some of you guy's (the ones in this post that are hating) should be driving a bus for the local church on Sunday's.
1. If he didn't want peoples OPINION of his choice he would not have posted a picture of it on a nationwide forum.

2. If he didn't want to **** people off, he wouldn't have named his thread "New tag to **** OFF the furd boys in GA"

3. I rather enjoy driving the bus for the local church on Sundays, I get to meet all kinds of people just like you.
Old 01-11-2007, 12:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Cool liscense plate, have fun and keep it safe.
Old 01-11-2007, 01:05 PM
TECH Apprentice

1. If he didn't want peoples OPINION of his choice he would not have posted a picture of it on a nationwide forum.

2. If he didn't want to **** people off, he wouldn't have named his thread "New tag to **** OFF the furd boys in GA"

3. I rather enjoy driving the bus for the local church on Sundays, I get to meet all kinds of people just like you.
Euuuuuuwee!! No actualy you enjoy ridding the small one with tinted windows
Old 01-11-2007, 01:29 PM
Rehab is for quitters...

Originally Posted by 2 fast 2000
Euuuuuuwee!! No actualy you enjoy ridding the small one with tinted windows

Of course I rode the small bus, that is where I met you. I used to sit behind you and flick boogers at you while you studied to try to get out of the 4th grade before you got your drivers license. Remember?

j/k man! Have a good one.
Old 01-11-2007, 08:39 PM
FormerVendor

OMG - just for the record, I had that plate first, and I have had it for 3 years now.:

Old 01-11-2007, 09:38 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by dragonZ28
OMG - just for the record, I had that plate first, and I have had it for 3 years now.:
Wow, isn't that odd? How much hell do you catch with that tag? Did you do it for the same reason that I did? What do you run?
Old 01-12-2007, 07:41 AM
On The Tree

He runs faster than a full bolt on Cobra, lol
Old 01-12-2007, 11:21 AM
TECH Regular

Cool idea. But, I wouldn't do it with the set up I've currently got. I'm at 650 HP with the BBC. I may think about it if I had a 250 shot of NOS for those extremely quick ones.

To each his own, its your car enjoy yourself.
Old 01-12-2007, 11:25 AM
10 Second Club

hope you got the power to back that plate up, lol.
Old 01-12-2007, 03:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Well since it does say SVT KLR that does apply to lightnings as well and I know damn well you can take a lightning no problem. Just tell the cobra guys you have it on there for SVT's slower bunch the lightning...don't get my wrong I like lightnings alot.
Old 01-12-2007, 05:02 PM
liqour enthusiest

i have "local mustang castrator" on my back window. it pisses off the ford guys. i was thinking about getting some sort of "cobra bashing" plate on my car but its also instigating problems. i have no problem with the cobras themselves just some of the egos of some of the owners. wow you put 700 at the wheels and yoru still stuck in the 11's

Quick Reply: New tag to piss off the Furd boys in GA