Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

fuddle t/c owners come in

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2005, 12:32 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default fuddle t/c owners come in

convince me why i should invest in a t/c from fuddle vs another brand like tci or yank (besides the cost) thanks
Old 08-11-2005, 01:17 AM
TECH Addict

As a couple people on the boards might tell you, I could write a couple pages on this. My best advice to you is to search for the word ''fuddle'' and read up on the threads.

It comes down to:
-great product
-SUPERIOR customer service
-low prices
-easy to deal with

That's about it. Give John at Fuddle Racing a call and he'll have a chat with you and answer any questions you may have.
Old 08-11-2005, 01:27 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Scotty-Z
As a couple people on the boards might tell you, I could write a couple pages on this. My best advice to you is to search for the word ''fuddle'' and read up on the threads.

It comes down to:
-great product
-SUPERIOR customer service
-low prices
-easy to deal with

That's about it. Give John at Fuddle Racing a call and he'll have a chat with you and answer any questions you may have.
i did the search, i should have said list a reason why i shouldnt get it becuase i havent seen one unhappy customer
Old 08-11-2005, 01:56 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Hennytime
i did the search, i should have said list a reason why i shouldnt get it becuase i havent seen one unhappy customer
My point exactly. That's why I wanted you to search: To see it for yourself.

The Yank guys like to knock on the Fuddle and TCI guys because they didn't pay as much for a converter. But Fuddle is quickly proving that you can pay less and get a converter that performs just as well. (Plus have better customer service).

I read through every single thread that even mentioned them before buying mine. Between that and then talking to John through PMs, I was convinced.
Old 08-11-2005, 09:23 AM
12 Second Club

My point exactly. That's why I wanted you to search: To see it for yourself.

The Yank guys like to knock on the Fuddle and TCI guys because they didn't pay as much for a converter. But Fuddle is quickly proving that you can pay less and get a converter that performs just as well. (Plus have better customer service).

I read through every single thread that even mentioned them before buying mine. Between that and then talking to John through PMs, I was convinced.
with that 2.2atr are you going to go with street tires or dr's
Old 08-11-2005, 11:16 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Hennytime
with that 2.2atr are you going to go with street tires or dr's
I don't have the stall in just yet, so I'm going to have to see. I'll start with street tires, but may eventually have to go to DRs to fix any traction problems.
Old 08-11-2005, 01:11 PM
TECH Regular

I just installed my 3400 2.1 str in the formy. Finally got the valve body working right (human error on the valve body). It depends on how you normally drive the car now but I know I'm going to have to change the way I drive. The cops don't like it when you smoke the tires at a stoplight in town, go figure. So far I have put about 50 miles on mine and my first impression is holys*** how much was that 12 bolt.
Old 08-11-2005, 04:05 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by exstanger
I just installed my 3400 2.1 str in the formy. Finally got the valve body working right (human error on the valve body). It depends on how you normally drive the car now but I know I'm going to have to change the way I drive. The cops don't like it when you smoke the tires at a stoplight in town, go figure. So far I have put about 50 miles on mine and my first impression is holys*** how much was that 12 bolt.
AWESOME! Now I can't wait!
Old 08-11-2005, 08:14 PM
12 Second Club

AWESOME! Now I can't wait!
+1...it just seems like in this day and age, its hard to believe something this inexpensive is this good, especially with posers and frauds sorta like our president and gas prices...
Old 08-11-2005, 08:26 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by exstanger
I'm also having trouble with the local cops. Been stopped once and been followed a number of times around town due to the higher revs necessary to move the car. They assume Im revving at others when all I'm doing is trying to get up and go.
Old 08-11-2005, 09:08 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 12Gauge
I'm also having trouble with the local cops. Been stopped once and been followed a number of times around town due to the higher revs necessary to move the car. They assume Im revving at others when all I'm doing is trying to get up and go.
The cop that pulled me has been a friend of mine for years. He said that if he didn't pull me somebody might would say something to the chief. I know better than basically doing a burnout on the main road thru town. I just couldn't resist when the civic b/s me reved his engine
Old 08-11-2005, 09:47 PM
Restricted User

Why not to buy a FTC...because your an idiot?

I was a Yank-ee, and loved my old rebel, but this TC is far better. Ok, its not bright red, or gay pink (what the hell you call a vig color?), but WTF see's it inside the bellhousing? No one, exactly my point. No one will know what TC you have when your in the staging lanes, or stoplight and leave them! I love my 3800stall 2.5str period. It was built for a turbo app, because that was the direction, still may end up there too, but in meantime will spray it.

Good luck and glad we may be able to help you save some money and et!
Old 08-15-2005, 12:18 AM
TECH Apprentice