Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Chef's Car again?

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2009, 02:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Chef's Car again?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cadil...ayphotohosting

I Want! Think if you took 500lbs off!!!
Old 03-15-2009, 03:47 AM
Banned

Cool Ready to learn

We sat in silence on that beautiful Hawaiian Saturday morning. My friends would have just been starting their Little League baseball game. But far some reason, I was now thankful I had decided to work for 10 cents an hour. I sensed that I was about to learn something my friends would not learn in school."Ready to learn?" asked rich dad."Absolutely," I said with a grin."I have kept my promise. I've been teaching you from afar," my rich dad said. "At 9 years old, you've gotten a taste of what it feels like to work for money. Just multiply your last month by fifty years and you will have an idea of what most people spend their life doing.""I don't understand," I said."How did you feel waiting in line to see me? Once to get hired and once to ask for more money?""Terrible," I said."If you choose to work for money, that is what life is like for many people," said rich dad."And how did you feel when Mrs. Martin dropped three dimes in your hand for three hours' work?""I felt like it wasn't enough. It seemed like nothing. I was disappointed," I said."And that is how most employees feel when they look at their paychecks. Especially after all the tax and other deductions are taken out. At least you got 100 percent.""So is there an answer?" asked Mike.dog clothing, "Yes," said rich dad. dog clothes wholesale "Learn to use your emotions to think, not think with your emotions. When you boys mastered your emotions, first by agreeing to work for free,dog apparel, I knew there was hope. When you again resisted your emotions when I tempted you with more money, pet clothes, you were again learning to think in spite of being emotionally charged. pet clothing, That's the first step.""Why is that step so important" I asked.
Old 03-15-2009, 06:49 AM
TECH Enthusiast

LOL. That's probably some of the best spam I've seen.
Old 03-17-2009, 10:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Hoppi72838
We sat in silence on that beautiful Hawaiian Saturday morning. My friends would have just been starting their Little League baseball game. But far some reason, I was now thankful I had decided to work for 10 cents an hour. I sensed that I was about to learn something my friends would not learn in school."Ready to learn?" asked rich dad."Absolutely," I said with a grin."I have kept my promise. I've been teaching you from afar," my rich dad said. "At 9 years old, you've gotten a taste of what it feels like to work for money. Just multiply your last month by fifty years and you will have an idea of what most people spend their life doing.""I don't understand," I said."How did you feel waiting in line to see me? Once to get hired and once to ask for more money?""Terrible," I said."If you choose to work for money, that is what life is like for many people," said rich dad."And how did you feel when Mrs. Martin dropped three dimes in your hand for three hours' work?""I felt like it wasn't enough. It seemed like nothing. I was disappointed," I said."And that is how most employees feel when they look at their paychecks. Especially after all the tax and other deductions are taken out. At least you got 100 percent.""So is there an answer?" asked Mike.dog clothing, "Yes," said rich dad. dog clothes wholesale "Learn to use your emotions to think, not think with your emotions. When you boys mastered your emotions, first by agreeing to work for free,dog apparel, I knew there was hope. When you again resisted your emotions when I tempted you with more money, pet clothes, you were again learning to think in spite of being emotionally charged. pet clothing, That's the first step.""Why is that step so important" I asked.

South Park?

Last edited by SilveradoSS500; 03-18-2009 at 01:06 PM.
Old 03-19-2009, 07:20 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Mike Nice??

Looks like he may be back (again).
Old 03-19-2009, 02:27 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

2 rich for my blood!
Old 03-19-2009, 02:29 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Hoppi72838

are you retarded?
Old 03-19-2009, 03:29 PM
TECH Regular

Im sorry, but those fender flares look horrid
Old 03-19-2009, 04:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Bidding ended 03/15, looks like it only hit $24.8K,,, it ain't easy selling a car, or house, in this economy.
Old 03-20-2009, 10:22 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by onebadcad
Bidding ended 03/15, looks like it only hit $24.8K,,, it ain't easy selling a car, or house, in this economy.
I wonder what his lowest bid that he would accept was??? I forget the term for it but its the lowest bid that he will take before selling...
Old 03-20-2009, 02:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

^^^I believe you mean 'reserve'. To sell on E-bay, just start the bid price at $100.00 less than the minimum you are willing to accept for the sale. Anyone that sells a car without a reserve or minimum bid is going to take a huge hit.
Old 03-20-2009, 02:26 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by onebadcad
^^^I believe you mean 'reserve'. To sell on E-bay, just start the bid price at $100.00 less than the minimum you are willing to accept for the sale. Anyone that sells a car without a reserve or minimum bid is going to take a huge hit.

Thats it! I couldnt remember the term for it!!! I hope Chef had his set because the guy that just purchased his car just ran away with a HUGE steal!!!
Old 03-20-2009, 08:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Wait wait wait, it sold for 24k? UM, WHAT! I don't think it did, it had to have a reserve of 35K min...
Old 03-21-2009, 06:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by SilveradoSS500
Wait wait wait, it sold for 24k? UM, WHAT! I don't think it did, it had to have a reserve of 35K min...
Maybe not clear on my post, the reserve was not met, owner still has car, and given the fact that car prices are dropping almost as fast as houses, he may have to keep it for a while.

Quick Reply: Chef's Car again?