Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Maggy guys, anyone upgraded the heatexhanger?

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2009, 08:30 AM
Collections Ban

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by raven154
Hendrix Engineering sells them for 140.

Dont forget you may need a tune to get the most out of it and you could run lean without the tune. Dont know for sure, Hendrix could tell you for sure.
Thanks for the plug.I love your avitar ,have a poster size version lol
Old 05-12-2009, 11:21 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Why not run windshield washer fluid? That is what the pump was designed for. Probably cheaper and easier to find since it is most methanol.

Since your capable of more boost why don't switch to FMIC? Might loose a psi or two but never have to fill it!

Originally Posted by TurboCtsV1
my meth res is my/our ww tank wich has well over a gal capacity.
my meth is window switch activated to come on at 0.5 psi.
our nav screen says low washer fluid when low. so there's your dummy
lite... plus the gal+ in our ww tank lasts a few weeks without worry. my dashhawk scan gauge displays the iat temps, also i set the screen to turn ice blue once it reaches the disired display temp. which is 25* below ambiant. i have to adjust accordingly, but it takes 15 seconds to do so. if you set up a meth system like i have you will not get all
that power robbing timing retard nor will you get heat soak...my shop installs maggies and nets 40-50 more hp with meth in the tune.
but what do i know i'm just a jerk with some bs turbo system and low dyno numbers to prove my stupidity,... here, live on ls1tech. ha!

Quick Reply: Maggy guys, anyone upgraded the heatexhanger?