Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

CTS-V vs AMG 65

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2009, 12:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

04ctsvfl,
Can you list cars you have beat, and those you have lost to, thanks.
Old 05-12-2009, 12:21 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Redneckbmxer24
yet another lame *** comment ignoring the fact that you got your *** owned. keep trying though, your making yourself look laughable at best, smart.... nahhhh

I think its funny that your trying to say you schooled me! When in fact all you did was make a comment abouut my CD player not taking CDs! Yet I told you that my car is certified but because you cant read you must not have known what that meant! The only schooling you should be doing goes on between 8:00am to 3:30pm and I think your late!

p.s. Dont come home until about 5:30pm cause your mom wants to try and get me to reinstate your child support!!!!
Old 05-12-2009, 12:24 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by TurboCtsV1
this is why i work so hard at not working to have to come in here and see
my "inflated dyno numbers" called out by some rughneck bmx'er?
ayo! sinnabunz, go daydream in that phuqt up ford in the driveway
not in here aight. this ford buttnut thinks he's got all the bases covered
on 3rd party info about lsx motors and the fact that they love the juice but cant take boost. that's the most slant eyed, distorted, stank breff, bozo blowing, mud whistling,
peckerwood, ford splooging, idiotic statements ever heard! you big dumb bitch you!
when i first met you, you were good looking from afar, now you're just far from lookin good.
now go spit in yer fist and beat it little man...
come back when your v is waxed.
yes inflated dyno numbers, and i find it funny that somebody said that you actually calculated it to be flywheel HP so you could put a higher number in your sig. between that and your big muscles that makes your normally 2" dick what, 6" long?

that fucked up ford in the driveway would make your ghetto turbo job car look like a stock honda civic. you can probably trap all of what 110MPH, and have full boost around the 1/8 mile mark? HA

third party info on LSX motors? hardly. how can you claim to even know jack **** about cars, i guarantee you dont do your own work, you pay somebody like me who has a clue to do it, just so you can come on some forum and pretend to impress people.
Old 05-12-2009, 12:26 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by adanieljohnson1
I think its funny that your trying to say you schooled me! When in fact all you did was make a comment abouut my CD player not taking CDs! Yet I told you that my car is certified but because you cant read you must not have known what that meant! The only schooling you should be doing goes on between 8:00am to 3:30pm and I think your late!

p.s. Dont come home until about 5:30pm cause your mom wants to try and get me to reinstate your child support!!!!
i did school you. you make me out to be this dumbass that would overpay for a car, and im not quite sure how you came up with that in the first place, but hey you can believe anything you want to after you smoke a rock of crack. and i point out that your dumbass bought a car sight unseen then bitched when it was fucked up... that = pwnt
Old 05-12-2009, 12:29 PM
On The Tree

ohh and mike i love it how you claim you have met me, you really take this internet **** serious, dont you? it must really be your life since you seem to have no other.
Old 05-12-2009, 12:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 04ctsvfl
If Im hanging with mid to low 12 second cars - when they are at the track (c63) - from 40 rolls.....then a maggied V should be able to even beat that 11.67 (or whatever it was) e55 time that you posted from a 40 roll. As a maggied V from a roll should be able to hang with mid-> high 11 second cars.
Have you driven or raced either a Maggied V or an E55? If so, rather than state your beliefs, state the results, much more valid. A Maggied V at 475-500RWHP will not beat an E55, in any race, and the driver of the V is not to blame. Your posts would be very, very different if you were a participant in said race. Gearing, efficiency of E55's tranny, etc... play a role. Also, not sure of the dyno numbers on E55s with a tune, maybe a pulley swap, headers, etc... but until you race one, or drive one, you will not have a full appreciation for how fast they are.
Old 05-12-2009, 12:43 PM
On The Tree

last i knew all the big dogs rated bhp not whp.
but maybe it's to hard for you to subtract 17.5% (the v's calcutlated dt loss)
from those numbers and get rwhp. but you're the
car super freak, so maybe i'm wrong? then again maybe you are!

if you were a super hero you would be
duhnt, duhnt, duhhh!!!

SOOPER STOOOPID!

you are the forums coveted assclown at this point and time...
keep it comming, it make smy job easier.
actually "big dogs" put track times in their sigs if they feel they need to impress somebody on the internet, not some inflated dyno numbers. alot of these "big dogs" dont even know what their cars make at the crank or at the tire, and they know that dyno's are marginal at best. you have all these fucktards that want the highest number and say "mustang dyno and blah blah blah dyno read low add X% to get DJ numbers". well how do you know DJ doesnt read high and MD reads right? HMMMMM theres food for though, but everybody wants the highest HP number out there because it makes there dick longer.

a dyno is a tuning machine and thats it, they dont duplicate real world conditions so ont he street jsut as conditions change your car can make both more and less HP than a dyno says you made. the dyno number is a guess, and thats its. HP isnt even a number, its caculated off the torque... a calculation not even a reading, how can you put any trust into it? ohh thats right because its cool to put in your sig.

but i wouldnt expect you to even be able to comprehend what i jsut said because your a dumbass when it comes to cars. that was made aware to me when you claimed your rear mount turbo didnt have any lag... RIGHT
Old 05-12-2009, 12:44 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by onebadcad
Have you driven or raced either a Maggied V or an E55? If so, rather than state your beliefs, state the results, much more valid. A Maggied V at 475-500RWHP will not beat an E55, in any race, and the driver of the V is not to blame. Your posts would be very, very different if you were a participant in said race. Gearing, efficiency of E55's tranny, etc... play a role. Also, not sure of the dyno numbers on E55s with a tune, maybe a pulley swap, headers, etc... but until you race one, or drive one, you will not have a full appreciation for how fast they are.
but why spend all that money modding your car and racing people when you can just sit on the interwebz and speculate instead yo'z!!!!

E-racing FTW, because street racing is dangerous.
Old 05-12-2009, 12:47 PM
TECH Addict

i did school you. you make me out to be this dumbass that would overpay for a car, and im not quite sure how you came up with that in the first place, but hey you can believe anything you want to after you smoke a rock of crack. and i point out that your dumbass bought a car sight unseen then bitched when it was fucked up... that = pwnt

I dont smoke crack! I give it to your mom....

Originally Posted by 04ctsvfl
your both making yourselves look like two year olds.

Rent an octagon for the night...setup pay per view....ill be the ref....people will pay....lets make some money off of you two's fighting.

Im down for a romp in the octagon with this assclown!!! **** better yet

REDNECK PM me your town and we'll settle this... Im feelin froggy and ready to jump! so hurry up!
Old 05-12-2009, 12:52 PM
On The Tree

you'll keep trying to explain thees to heem untill you're eyes bleed.

he has selctive hearing/reading.

follow a dumb keed home, and...
you'll see his dumb parents waiting at the door
do your own mods, or better yet run a performance shop for a few years, then you can talk ****. until then your just another buttfuck on the internet that with enough money can try to impress people, so STFU. or throw a built motor in that thing so you can actually have something to brag about instead of jsut your ghetto home made looking turbo kit. maybe you can find a way to forge H beam rods and pistons out of 2X4's. should have used PVC form home depot for your cold side piping, and flex pipe from pep boys for your hot side!!! your sub 500WHP turbo'd car aint **** when somebody can do H/C/I and make the same power and it be there all the time.
Old 05-12-2009, 12:54 PM
On The Tree

lmfao! big dogs dont know what thier own cars put out to the crank.
it's good to see we still use a rock & shtone to go to war with.

you idiot!!!

go to the track for the next NHRA event and go around the pits asking them exactly how much HP their cars makes. they rebuild there motors right there for christ sake, and even the same motor rebuilt isnt going to make the same power, but your dumbass wouldnt know that.
Old 05-12-2009, 12:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

go to the track for the next NHRA event and go around the pits asking them exactly how much HP their cars makes. they rebuild there motors right there for christ sake, and even the same motor rebuilt isnt going to make the same power, but your dumbass wouldnt know that.

Tearing down motors in the pits, cool shiat. I was like 18/19, at Phil's Citrus Nationals at Moroso in WPB. Too bad I was hammered, as I saw the old school boys, Garlits and Prudhomme tearing down their motors after each run. That was something to behold, they had 45-footers back then, and over half the length of the trailer was lined with tool boxes and part. Damn, I wished I was sober,,,

Alright, back to the fights,,,

Last edited by onebadcad; 05-12-2009 at 01:40 PM.
Old 05-12-2009, 01:06 PM
-T-
TECH Enthusiast

A little too much testosterone in here. Everyone needs to do a XXX search/ masterbate and call it good.

Different people do different things to THEIR rides to make it unique and theirs. H/C/I on a LS6/2 will cost just as much if not more than what Mike claims his cost for single turbo install/tune were. Two cars, about the same power, one FI and one NA. Sounds like a good race. Can't knock a guy for his opinion on where HP should come from.

Everyone is on here DEMANDING respect for what he/she has done. This is the internet. Get your respect locally if thats what you require. Who cares what someone on the net thinks.

NHRA guys do know about how much HP they are making. Sure they don't dyno their Top Fuel Motors right before every race. But they have dyno'd their setup during R&D. They have specific builds that THEY know makes power. They just don't search a catalog for parts they THINK makes what they need.
Old 05-12-2009, 01:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by -T-
A little too much testosterone in here. Everyone needs to do a XXX search/ masterbate and call it good.
www.LSxbabesgetcheeky.com, is one of my favorite sites.
Old 05-12-2009, 01:12 PM
-T-
TECH Enthusiast

I'll have to check it out.
Old 05-12-2009, 01:21 PM
On The Tree

now where comparing small block lsx motors to nhra specs...

you are a *****' aren't you!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQ5x-ECGnkY
you were the one that started talking about "big dogs".

and yes, i am a douche.
Old 05-12-2009, 01:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

lol just for you. ya~meeen!?
My 6-lb, soaking wet that is, George, some fawking fancy $1,500 cross-bred Havenese, will kick you and your dog's ****. George once ate two shoes in one day, do not mess with him. Sorry no pics, as the wuss is camera shy, and also runs from his own shadow.
Old 05-12-2009, 01:34 PM
TECH Addict

lol just for you. ya~meeen!?

HAhaha, god that rednose is HUGE!!!! Lol, looks like a big *** teddy bear!!!
Old 05-12-2009, 01:35 PM
On The Tree

After seeing this video I want to sell my V.
Old 05-12-2009, 01:37 PM
On The Tree

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEJ9Hrr0sbw

you're right it is to dangerous, that's why i race alone
YAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! WITH NOBODY ELSE!
i wasnt aware that blasting through traffic like an idiot by yourself was racing....

i like how you noted that you hit 120 on that on little "run" if thats what you want to call it. 120 aint **** though, i can do that in a stock civic, and not even a SI. i hit 130 test driving a stock CTS-V last week, and it didnt excite me much.

Quick Reply: CTS-V vs AMG 65